U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 03-08-2016, 10:19 AM
 
Location: H-Tine, Texas
6,742 posts, read 4,104,891 times
Reputation: 8528

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Donalds View Post
I'm all in favor of it. In fact I now feel motivated to actually go to a Trump rally, for the explicit purpose of enjoying me some "violence". Too many whiners and crybabies in our society now, and these weaklings presume to control the lives, and the incomes, of everyone else. When someone proposes to take money from your wallet, the appropriate response is to punch them in the mouth. And that's exactly what these government parasites do with democratic action. I think these "protestors" better get used to Trump-inspired violence, because unless things change, and quickly, it will stop being inside the safe confines of an auditorium, and out on the street instead.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
Yep we do love it, those protesters are animals and they need to be treated as such. The wussy days of hurt feelings and PC are over.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Donalds View Post
What the retards consider "normal" is what's wrong with this country.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Donalds View Post
It's what happens when you sneak into someone else's meeting for the express purpose of disrupting it. Don't like getting beat-up at a Trump rally? Stay outside on the sidewalk where it's safe, with all the other whiners, cry-babies, leftists, socialists and sexual deviants.
This is why I give Trump credit where credit is due.

He knows how to cater to this..."subset" of the population.

The amount of irony in the above posts is astounding.

 
Old 03-08-2016, 10:23 AM
 
11,678 posts, read 7,003,415 times
Reputation: 6387
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post



Could you imagine if this was a Black Lives Matter rally and the girl being shoved around was white? My goodness, this forum would implode.
Have any white women been ballsy enough to do that? Do you really think the average disruptive white at a blacks lives rally would be treated any better?
 
Old 03-08-2016, 10:29 AM
 
Location: H-Tine, Texas
6,742 posts, read 4,104,891 times
Reputation: 8528
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
Have any white women been ballsy enough to do that? Do you really think the average disruptive white at a blacks lives rally would be treated any better?
Well actually, the white women there are arm-in-arm with the other BLM protesters, contrary to popular opinion and what the media reports.

The point is, the same people that see no problem with what goes on at some of Trump's rallies would be the first ones to call any BLM protesters thugs if they did the exact same thing to someone protesting at a BLM rally.

I'm still trying to figure out what this woman did at this rally to make her a thug or an animal.
 
Old 03-08-2016, 10:36 AM
 
273 posts, read 108,634 times
Reputation: 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Well actually, the white women there are arm-in-arm with the other BLM protesters, contrary to popular opinion and what the media reports.

The point is, the same people that see no problem with what goes on at some of Trump's rallies would be the first ones to call any BLM protesters thugs if they did the exact same thing to someone protesting at a BLM rally.

I'm still trying to figure out what this woman did at this rally to make her a thug or an animal.
Does BLM rallies typically rent out venues? Trump rallies are PRIVATE functions meant for his supporters....so what is the mindset when you go to these to disrupt everyone else's evening?

If you want to protest, leave the PRIVATE venue, go to a public place, and carry around your sign asking for more free stuff....I am sure The HILdebeast will be more than happy to tell you he cares
 
Old 03-08-2016, 10:36 AM
 
11,678 posts, read 7,003,415 times
Reputation: 6387
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Well actually, the white women there are arm-in-arm with the other BLM protesters, contrary to popular opinion and what the media reports.
Disruptive white women are arm-in-arm with black women at Black Lives rallies?

Quote:
The point is, the same people that see no problem with what goes on at some of Trump's rallies would be the first ones to call any BLM protesters thugs if they did the exact same thing to someone protesting at a BLM rally.
Why do you assume the only reason for someone disliking BLM is due to racism?

Quote:
I'm still trying to figure out what this woman did at this rally to make her a thug or an animal.
Personally, if I disrupted a speech for one of the 2-3 people likely to become President, my parents would've called me a lot worse than animal.
 
Old 03-08-2016, 10:42 AM
 
9,173 posts, read 7,030,168 times
Reputation: 11146
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
Disruptive white women are arm-in-arm with black women at Black Lives rallies?

Why do you assume the only reason for someone disliking BLM is due to racism?

Personally, if I disrupted a speech for one of the 2-3 people likely to become President, my parents would've called me a lot worse than animal.
How un-American of them.
 
Old 03-08-2016, 10:46 AM
 
Location: H-Tine, Texas
6,742 posts, read 4,104,891 times
Reputation: 8528
Quote:
Originally Posted by schvuggie View Post
Does BLM rallies typically rent out venues? Trump rallies are PRIVATE functions meant for his supporters....so what is the mindset when you go to these to disrupt everyone else's evening?

If you want to protest, leave the PRIVATE venue, go to a public place, and carry around your sign asking for more free stuff....I am sure The HILdebeast will be more than happy to tell you he cares
I'm not sure why this is so difficult to understand. No one is saying it's perfectly fine to disrupt a rally or protest, but there's no reason why those protesters can not be reasonably escorted out of the facility without being beat down, shoved or showered with slurs.

It's called tact and decency, which is pretty clear that not everyone are graced with those traits.

I'm not sure why you brought Hillary Clinton into the discussion, as I'm not a liberal or a supporter of hers. Why would you assume such a thing and assume that I want free stuff?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
Disruptive white women are arm-in-arm with black women at Black Lives rallies?

Why do you assume the only reason for someone disliking BLM is due to racism?

Personally, if I disrupted a speech for one of the 2-3 people likely to become President, my parents would've called me a lot worse than animal.

White people are arm-in-arm with BLM protesters, because many of the protests are somewhat diverse. I was simply making a hypothetical situation. It really wasn't that deep.

And who said anything about racist? Where did I state that dislike of the group makes one racist? There are plenty of blacks who don't like BLM. I hope you didn't hurt yourself making such a leap.

That's cool, with your parents, but irrelevant. I'm asking if there's video to show what this woman did to get ejected from the venue. And how being disruptive (yelling) would make one an animal. If that's the case, wouldn't the Trump supporters yelling back make them animals, too?

If anyone is assuming anything, it's ^ schvuggie.
 
Old 03-08-2016, 10:51 AM
 
Location: Near Manito
19,495 posts, read 20,830,016 times
Reputation: 13756
I still don't understand why people think it's cool to disrupt political rallies, which are basically a crowd of people cheering for their candidate. Is it so hard to understand that they might be upset if you show up to insult that candidate and by extension his supporters?

Being an agent provocateur sounds romantic, but it may result in getting punched in the nose.
 
Old 03-08-2016, 10:58 AM
 
Location: H-Tine, Texas
6,742 posts, read 4,104,891 times
Reputation: 8528
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
I still don't understand why people think it's cool to disrupt political rallies, which are basically a crowd of people cheering for their candidate. Is it so hard to understand that they might be upset if you show up to insult that candidate and by extension his supporters?

Being an agent provocateur sounds romantic, but it may result in getting punched in the nose.
So, it's not okay for someone to disrupt a rally (agreed), but it's okay for those supporters to not have self control and react with violence?
 
Old 03-08-2016, 11:01 AM
 
Location: Near Manito
19,495 posts, read 20,830,016 times
Reputation: 13756
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
So, it's not okay for someone to disrupt a rally (agreed), but it's okay for those supporters to not have self control and react with violence?
If you provoke someone, be prepared for an unfriendly response. I learned that when I was about six.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:19 PM.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. | Please obey Forum Rules | Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top