U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2016, 05:55 PM

15,367 posts, read 5,688,598 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Trump is a very intelligent guy, far from being a hypocrite like most Americans.
We can debate his intelligence (I know, I know, according to him he's brilliant ) but I'm not talking about his intelligence, I'm talking about his maturity level. And there is nothing remotely "respectful" about a grown man behaving like a middle schooler hurling insults across the playground.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2016, 05:59 PM

8,071 posts, read 5,376,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
The bolded is the funniest, most ridiculous thing I've read here in weeks. Talk about cognitive dissonance. Hilarious.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
NY will be in play. Many people here seem to hate Hillary more than they hate Trump. They both have major flaws but at least Trump treats people with respect. Hillary is a horrible human being. She cannot even be nice when she is trying.
Yeah I agree. Just when I thought I had read it all....

Old 03-09-2016, 08:43 PM

15,665 posts, read 8,768,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinawina View Post
No it isn't. No evidence it will be.

The state is overwhelmingly Democrat, she was a very popular senator there, and contrary to popular belief Donald Trump, while known in NY for years, is not particularly well thought of there.

He's not going to win NY.

But he doesn't really need to anyway. He needs to concentrate on the purple/swing states and perhaps historically blue rust belt states because he has a shot in a lot of those.
That was even before his TV show.

Old 03-09-2016, 08:53 PM

15,665 posts, read 8,768,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
NY will be in play. Many people here seem to hate Hillary more than they hate Trump. They both have major flaws but at least Trump treats people with respect. Hillary is a horrible human being. She cannot even be nice when she is trying.
When did that happen?

Old 03-09-2016, 08:55 PM

11,057 posts, read 3,733,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywalk View Post
Typo: it's 23 points

Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton keep big leads in Siena College poll | Newsday

New York is a traditional blue state but trump said NY is in play if he is the nominee so maybe it's quite a long shot for him.

Polls:

1980 March Carter beats Reagan by 25%
1988 March Dukakis beats Bush SR. by 30%
1992 March Bush SR. beats Bill Clinton by 25%

I can go on with many polls in March with 9 months to go...........9 months ago Jeb Bush was the front runner in the GOP....where is he now?

Old 03-11-2016, 01:56 AM

4,114 posts, read 9,207,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Let me save you Trump supporters keystrokes and come up with the answers you always provide after an unfavorable poll (but, mysteriously, not favorable ones):

1. LOL, LOL, [INSERT THE NAME OF THE POLLING FIRM] is a liberal-biased pollster, it cannot be trusted (then ignores that Sienna College poll is one of the best . . . A- in the 538 retrospective study, and that it has a Republican bias of 0.8);

2. LOL, LOL, the sample size is only [INSERT ANY NUMBER], it cannot be trusted (then ignores that the sample size is determined mathematically, based on the standard deviation and confidence level, that there is no magic numerical number to hit);

3. LOL, LOL, the election is 8 months away, anything can change before then;

4. LOL, LOL, the margin of error is [INSERT ANY PERCENTAGE], it cannot be trusted (then ignores that the poll results in this instant are way, way outside of the margin of error); and

5. LOL, LOL, this poll is clearly an outlier (but cannot explain why; goes into some irrational tirade).

6. LOL, LOL, this poll was clearly manipulated by the Illuminati and the Freemasons who control the establishment. Gov. Jessie "The Body" Venture will do an expose on this soon.

Mick

P.S. Hillary's margin over Mr. Trump is 23, not 21 as shown on the thread title.
OMG, this is hilarious!!! +1 (it'd be +1000 if I could)!

Old 03-11-2016, 02:55 AM

455 posts, read 221,822 times
the blue wall should hold regardless if sanders or clinton is the nominee.

Old 03-11-2016, 04:16 AM

16,709 posts, read 9,075,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywalk View Post
Typo: it's 23 points

Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton keep big leads in Siena College poll | Newsday

New York is a traditional blue state but trump said NY is in play if he is the nominee so maybe it's quite a long shot for him.
The only way that Trump can beat Hillary is if Obama has a change of heart and goes after Hillary for her crimes, but Obama is stuck as he emailed Hillary's private email and several of his top administration officials were doing it.

Old 03-11-2016, 04:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champ69 View Post
If he can't win home state.. might as well quit.
Is Arkansas best described as Hillary's home state?

Old 03-11-2016, 04:19 AM

Meanwhile, Kasich has large leads, even double digit leads over Hillary in swing states.

Yet, he doesn't get attention, because he talks about his record of doing over decades, as opposed to insulting body parts and screaming over the top of others. He should have ran as a Democrat so he could debate policy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or