Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-08-2016, 01:05 PM

6,928 posts, read 5,903,185 times

Advertisements

I have never seen ANYTHING like it.
And I've been around!!
They are losing their minds and pulling out ALL the stops against Trump. They will stop at literally NOTHING. Those of you who like other candidates (as I do) can surely at least MARVEL at the sheer depravity of their attacks against Trump! It is a sight to behold. And I thought the DEMS were ruthless!!

Of course, like many things, their efforts say far, far more about THEM than they say about Trump.
I honestly didn't think it was possible for me to loathe them any more. But this election has taught me that I can indeed loathe and despise them to an ever deepening degree.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2016, 01:18 PM

409 posts, read 258,657 times
Trump is a scumbag who has zero chance of winning a national election. Why shouldn't they pull out all the stops against him?

Old 03-08-2016, 01:19 PM
mm4

5,711 posts, read 3,977,676 times
"He's an outsider, he's not them, he's not part of the club, he's uncontrollable, he hasn't been through the initiation rites, he didn't belong to the secret society. They have no idea how to relate to him."
-Newt Gingrich, speaking about Trump on Fox News

http://www.infowars.com/gingrich-tru...t-of-the-club/

Old 03-08-2016, 01:20 PM

1,216 posts, read 1,082,520 times
They sure are losing it. . .CNN is reporting, group of republicans pushing Paul Ryan to enter race, wtf is going on?! <----rhetorical

They may as well select the President right now and save us all the effin grief.

Old 03-08-2016, 01:21 PM

3,836 posts, read 1,784,958 times
Trump should be stopped, his followers are completely in denial and seem to promote a scary notion that violence is acceptable.

Old 03-08-2016, 01:22 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,952,231 times
Are you listening to Sean Hannity's Trump infomercial again today?

Old 03-08-2016, 01:24 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,172,048 times
^ Yeah, for all the talk Trump gets, I think he's the worst candidate. I would be far more worried with him as the POTUS, than Trump.

Old 03-08-2016, 01:27 PM

207 posts, read 119,419 times
Man, the *******s are having the field day of their lives over this! They don't even have to do anything but sit back and enjoy the show. It must be nice. Hopefully, we'll get the same pleasure when the criminal Hillary email operation gets down to business.

Old 03-08-2016, 01:28 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,736,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maineguy8888 View Post
I have never seen ANYTHING like it.
And I've been around!!
They are losing their minds and pulling out ALL the stops against Trump. They will stop at literally NOTHING. Those of you who like other candidates (as I do) can surely at least MARVEL at the sheer depravity of their attacks against Trump! It is a sight to behold. And I thought the DEMS were ruthless!!

Of course, like many things, their efforts say far, far more about THEM than they say about Trump.
I honestly didn't think it was possible for me to loathe them any more. But this election has taught me that I can indeed loathe and despise them to an ever deepening degree.
I just told my family the same thing. Rush Limbaugh was losing it and trying now a different route to bash Trump.

Well Rush couldn't get Romney elected and neither will he be able to stop Trump!
We the people decide who will win and it may be Trump or someone else but if they keep hating we may end up with Hillary.

Fox News didn't start their attack with Hillary and Bernie like the do with Trump which shows their true colors!

Maybe CNN and Fox news are switching gears..

Old 03-08-2016, 01:30 PM

1,826 posts, read 2,495,103 times
I hope to see Trump win the nomination just for the massive shakeup it will cause to our two party system and the campaign process.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections