U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-08-2016, 04:08 PM

1,229 posts, read 667,744 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
I have such a bad reaction to him. (I can't stomach his face, his voice.)

It's similar to how I reacted to GWB.

GOP, anyone, but Cruz, please.
For me he looks like a combination of an Elf and Joseph McCarthy from Wisconsin. Whenever I hear him speak the first character that comes to mind is Gollum from LOR.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2016, 04:09 PM

1,658 posts, read 1,851,990 times
Looks like the truce is over. Cruz won more states and now sees a perfect opportunity to to clear out Rubio and officially become he sole alternative to Trump. He's also trying his hardest to symphon off votes from Rubio in Florida to ensure that he's toast after their primary. Cruz is a slick one.

Old 03-08-2016, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Food For Thought: We have all read the negative things that people say about the Trump and the Trump supporters BUT let's reflect on Cruz and his supporters to get an idea of just what kind of people he attracts. It isn't good since both he and his supporters will do ANYTHING.

This might help people understand about Ted's lying and his weak faith: Ted Cruz Lies Right to Christian Journalist

He is one that believes that he won't be judged by God for his deeds. Kind of really opens the door doesn't it?

But, then again, God won't be deciding the election and "trust" is considered to be at a high priority when voters are being interviewed.

Voters who are attracted to Cruz are evangelicals that gather in large groups with their brethren and do as exactly as their told to by the pastor, Bishop or church leadership.

Old 03-08-2016, 04:15 PM

5,382 posts, read 2,186,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by At-Chilles View Post
Voters who are attracted to Cruz are evangelicals who gather in large groups with their brethren and do as exactly as their told to by the pastor, Bishop or church leadership.

Really? I'll tell my rabbi that.

Old 03-08-2016, 05:25 PM

19,187 posts, read 14,950,488 times
Discussed on video:

Rubio campaign charges Cruz with dirty trick | MSNBC

Cruz and his supporters? A definite deficit in integrity.

And, think how long this video will be about Cruz and his dirty tricks by the time we have a GOP nominee:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkaAGZnUqjw

Old 03-08-2016, 05:28 PM

5,382 posts, read 2,186,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Discussed on video:

Rubio campaign charges Cruz with dirty trick | MSNBC

Cruz and his supporters? A definite deficit in integrity.
Rubio is looking for an excuse for his poor showing today.

Old 03-08-2016, 05:33 PM

6,714 posts, read 6,125,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by At-Chilles View Post
For me he looks like a combination of an Elf and Joseph McCarthy from Wisconsin. Whenever I hear him speak the first character that comes to mind is Gollum from LOR.
Elf and Joe McCarthy. LOL. The dude is part dorky looking and part creepy looking. And although very articulate, he sounds like he has a clothespin on his nose.

Old 03-08-2016, 05:45 PM

19,187 posts, read 14,950,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
Elf and Joe McCarthy. LOL. The dude is part dorky looking and part creepy looking. And although very articulate, he sounds like he has a clothespin on his nose.
Maybe Cruz is still having a problem with body odor thus the sound of a clothespin on his nose.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...-roommate.html

I cannot imagine that his body would stink anymore than his ethics though.

Old 03-08-2016, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eye state your name View Post
Really? I'll tell my rabbi that.
Tell your Rabbi....

Tell Madonna....

Tell Benjamin netanyahu....

Tell AL Sharpton.....

No one gives two chits......

Old 03-08-2016, 08:15 PM

1,428 posts, read 834,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eye state your name View Post
Rubio is looking for an excuse for his poor showing today.
And yet, Cruz couldn't do better than third in the largest race there was today.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections