Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-08-2016, 12:40 AM

23,219 posts, read 29,040,205 times

Advertisements

It's my guess Trump is going to "throw Hillary against the wall" in any debate they have, and best she wear a helmet to the debates?

So let's fantasize a bit about what could transpire in a debate between these 2!

Hillary: You're nothing more than a Sexist!
Trump: You should be able to identify a Sexist, as you're married to one! I'm still shopping around for a Vice-President, but I haven't found one yet that has boobs bigger than my wife's!

Hillary: You've been divorced 2X, married 3X, what a wonderful example to set for our country!
Trump: I divorced my first wife because she was cheating on me! Bill has been cheating on you since Arkansas, so when are you going to Man Up and divorce Bill!

Anyone else want to participate in this fantasy debate?

Old 03-08-2016, 01:14 AM

9,725 posts, read 15,170,027 times
Trump will say something nasty. Hillary will give him the stink eye in return.

Hillary will start to lay out an actual policy proposal for something. Since Donald has no real policies, he'll try to talk over her shouting "Liar! Liar!" The moderator will ask Trump what his proposal is on the same subject and Trump will spout off some word salad.

Trump will announce that he supports things that are even more outlandish than what he's already supported. Maybe he'll support genocide or nuclear war. Maybe he'll recommend imprisoning journalists. Hillary will look aghast.

Trump will brag about the size of his genitalia and bank accounts. Hillary will smile.

Trump will accuse Hillary of abusing women. Hillary will throw the podium at him and she'll let loose in ways we've never seen before. Women in the audience will be smiling. Trump will be shocked.

Old 03-08-2016, 05:50 AM

20,126 posts, read 16,157,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post

Hillary will start to lay out an actual policy proposal for something. Since Donald has no real policies, he'll try to talk over her shouting "Liar! Liar!" The moderator will ask Trump what his proposal is on the same subject and Trump will spout off some word salad.

Trump will announce that he supports things that are even more outlandish than what he's already supported. Maybe he'll support genocide or nuclear war. Maybe he'll recommend imprisoning journalists. Hillary will look aghast.

Trump will brag about the size of his genitalia and bank accounts. Hillary will smile.

Trump will accuse Hillary of abusing women. Hillary will throw the podium at him and she'll let loose in ways we've never seen before. Women in the audience will be smiling. Trump will be shocked.
I don't think I could come up with better than this.

Old 03-08-2016, 06:07 AM

988 posts, read 682,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
It's my guess Trump is going to "throw Hillary against the wall" in any debate they have, and best she wear a helmet to the debates?

So let's fantasize a bit about what could transpire in a debate between these 2!

Hillary: You're nothing more than a Sexist!
Trump: You should be able to identify a Sexist, as you're married to one! I'm still shopping around for a Vice-President, but I haven't found one yet that has boobs bigger than my wife's!

Hillary: You've been divorced 2X, married 3X, what a wonderful example to set for our country!
Trump: I divorced my first wife because she was cheating on me! Bill has been cheating on you since Arkansas, so when are you going to Man Up and divorce Bill!

Anyone else want to participate in this fantasy debate?
I think you'll see a debate of vision vs. policy.

Trump has vision (build a wall, kick 'em out, make America great again) and Hillary has details of white papers. Note I did not say that Trump has a "good" vision. It's a racist vision, but it's a vision.

I think they'll appeal to different kinds of people, but I think that vision is more likely to convert undecided voters. On the other hand, Hillary's positions are in line with the majority of the American people.

Old 03-08-2016, 06:23 AM

21,131 posts, read 19,707,707 times
Trump: "We need to make America Great again."

Hillary: "No, America was always great. We need to make America hole."

Old 03-08-2016, 08:04 AM

23,219 posts, read 29,040,205 times
Hillary: I see you're a Gemini. They say you can never pin down a Gemini, and if you try, they fly off like Peter Pan! You do a marvelous job of that!

Trump: Gemini is also the sign of the Twins! 2 Presidents in one! I'll need 2 Oval Offices!

Last edited by tijlover; 03-08-2016 at 08:30 AM..

Old 03-08-2016, 08:16 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 27 days ago)

27,646 posts, read 16,129,622 times
Clinton "you're the evil white man"
Trump responds "you're the devil"

Old 03-08-2016, 08:19 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,624,120 times
Hillary has a glass jaw.

Look at how fast that she & Bill clammed up when they tried to attack Donald Trump as bad for women and Trump hit them back twice as hard. They have been silent ever since. It was laughable at how fast Trump neutered them.

As Trump says, it was a very bad weekend for the Clintons.

She is getting a huge free pass from Bernie and the very Clinton friendly media. It won't be like this a real debate.

Old 03-08-2016, 08:21 AM

8,131 posts, read 4,327,299 times
Clinton - Do you know what the Nuclear traid is?

Trump - "Make America Great Again"

Old 03-08-2016, 08:23 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,825,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post

At least you didn't include moderators asking Hillary any probing questions because we know that'll never happen.

And as for "women smiling," allow me to tell you that we're not all enamored of the crone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections