U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2016, 10:26 AM

131 posts, read 79,721 times

Advertisements

I read posts 1 - 19 and get encouraged that perhaps our country can get back on track. Then I read #20 and recognize that this is why our country is doomed!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2016, 11:11 AM

29,822 posts, read 16,506,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailmotion View Post
I read posts 1 - 19 and get encouraged that perhaps our country can get back on track. Then I read #20 and recognize that this is why our country is doomed!
Our country is doomed if Trump or Cruz is our next President.

Old 03-09-2016, 11:11 AM

5,559 posts, read 3,665,029 times
She's full of baloney. The quintessential Traitor.

Old 03-09-2016, 11:13 AM

1,050 posts, read 544,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
How is telling someone she will work her heart out for THEM considered to be a self-serving statement?

In the real world - she is widely praised by those on both sides of the aisle as being one of the hardest working Senators.

Love her or hate her - she ain't no slacker.

Take those talking points elsewhere.

Direct them to Bush where their ire belongs - many motherless sons showed up in protest against the appropriate individual. GEORGE W. BUSH
Huh? Didn't Hillary support all those war loving Repubs?

Also, she may work, but her past record shows just who she's been working for.

Old 03-09-2016, 11:14 AM

207 posts, read 92,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailmotion View Post
It's pretty sad that people like that exist, isn't it?

Old 03-09-2016, 11:15 AM

3,829 posts, read 2,784,439 times
Give her a broom and tell her to go clean up the embassy in Benghazi.

Old 03-09-2016, 11:16 AM

11,883 posts, read 5,045,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Our country is doomed if Trump or Cruz is our next President.
Sure, like Hillary is going to save us all, LOL. She can't even save herself from all the corruption she's involved in. It's not easy being a pathological liar with today's social media watching you.

Old 03-09-2016, 11:21 AM

29,822 posts, read 16,506,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerald Forest View Post
Huh? Didn't Hillary support all those war loving Repubs?

Also, she may work, but her past record shows just who she's been working for.
No. Like many others - she voted to give Bush the power to do what he thought was best.

Many hands aren't clean on that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
Sure, like Hillary is going to save us all, LOL. She can't even save herself from all the corruption she's involved in. It's not easy being a pathological liar with today's social media watching you.

LOL. It's not easy when the Republicans - AS THEY RECENTLY ADMITTED - make up stuff like Benghazi and the Email to make people think she's dishonest.

Obviously, the uninformed believe everything they hear.

Old 03-09-2016, 11:23 AM

207 posts, read 92,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
But, but, she's a woman. Now that we've elected a black guy, we must elect a woman. After that, maybe a gay or transsexual. It is all for tolerance and diversity.

It will work out so well!!!!

Old 03-09-2016, 11:24 AM

86,093 posts, read 72,355,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmountains View Post
Clinton told the people in Cleveland, "If you work for me if you vote for me, I will work my heart out for you".
IMO this statement is an epitome of her self-serving nature, is a true revelation of why she's running for president.
blah, blah, blah. Promise the world and deliver an empty ripped bag.
Career politicians are all the same. And the many fools in America fall for the empty promises over and over and over.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections