Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2016, 01:07 PM

5,381 posts, read 2,838,648 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
It's Trump and his supporters, you expect much different?

Not really. But this new endorsement Trump is honored to receive, along with his tax cheating fiasco that has turned his supporters into pretzels to defend him for an "error" of the same magnitude that Trump proclaimed made Cruz a liar and a cheater, is just so delicious.

I almost feel guilty about how stunningly ironic these two threads are and how myopic the Trump supporters continue to be.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2016, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
I think Trump once said hello to a guy in an elevator that kicked a puppy in 1927, quick call a press conference to say Trump hates puppies.

You guys are just embarrassing yourselves at this point.

Is this a case of sweets for the sweet?

Old 03-09-2016, 01:18 PM

957 posts, read 1,132,549 times
If Trump get on conspirationism he will score against Hillary

because people into conspirationism are Dems, Reps or independent

I hope he, durin debates with Hillary Clinton will ask her "we all have seen the two planes smashing the twin towers, have you seen the plane that crashed onto the Pentagon?I haven't, that's why I want to know the truth and I make people know if I'm elected President"

at that point every American asked:"is Trump right in wanting to reveal the truth behind 9/11?" will answer yes and Hillary will look like the establishment candidate who knows something and who wanna hide somethin...

it's a win win situation, it would also be more entertaining from abroad I admit...

Old 03-09-2016, 01:40 PM

24,204 posts, read 19,191,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
I think Trump once said hello to a guy in an elevator that kicked a puppy in 1927, quick call a press conference to say Trump hates puppies.

You guys are just embarrassing yourselves at this point.
Yes, because touting someone's endorsement as a "great honor" is exactly like this.

Old 03-09-2016, 01:43 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,698,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
Donald Trump: "Great Honor" To Be Endorsed By Sandy Hook Truther | Research | Media Matters for America

I guess I shouldn't be that surprised but I wasn't aware of this before.
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
Yes, because touting someone's endorsement as a "great honor" is exactly like this.
EVERYTHING Trump says is excused by his supporters. He could go on TV right now and say, "I killed my mother with a butcher knife in the kitchen because she put mayonnaise on my sandwich instead of mustard," and the people who love him would applaud and say "At least he's telling the truth."

The country is in a very bizarre place.

Old 03-09-2016, 01:48 PM

273 posts, read 139,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
EVERYTHING Trump says is excused by his supporters. He could go on TV right now and say, "I killed my mother with a butcher knife in the kitchen because she put mayonnaise on my sandwich instead of mustard," and the people who love him would applaud and say "At least he's telling the truth."

The country is in a very bizarre place.
What makes the country bizarre is that a person such as The HILdebeast can run for POTUS, and people actually support her....that is truly bizarre

Old 03-09-2016, 01:48 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,111,606 times
Why are nutbag conspiracists all conservatives, including their fearless leaders Alex Jones and Cliven Bundy. Come to think of it, ditto for white supremacists. But ya know, it could just be an incredible coincidence. Just sayin'.

Mick

Old 03-09-2016, 01:55 PM

9,981 posts, read 8,586,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
my guess has been that trump was referring to jerome corsi and mike zullo as the hawaiian "investigators". obviously, they found nothing. zullo is closely connected with carl gallups.
they were blackballed. President Obama does not have a valid
Hawaiian birth certificate. He wasn't born in Hawaii. If he was,
there wouldn't be a controversy. He's a liar. His grandma knew
the truth, she died a day before election day.

Old 03-09-2016, 01:57 PM

13,899 posts, read 6,440,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Why are nutbag conspiracists all conservatives, including their fearless leaders Alex Jones and Cliven Bundy. Come to think of it, ditto for white supremacists. But ya know, it could just be an incredible coincidence. Just sayin'.

Mick
I guess you can say religious people, Cruz included are conspiracy theorists as well. Neither the Bible nor God is proven but they go nuts over thinking it has been.

Old 03-09-2016, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post

Mick

That is a mighty broad brush you paint with. You hear about the nutbags and cranks. You can't extrapolate that pool to include ALL conservatives.

I used to work on medical malpractice cases. During that time, I could have said all Indian doctors are hacks, or all military doctors are quacks, when in reality, I was dealing with a very narrow populations that had similar characteristics that I allowed to prejudice reality.

Just sayin'..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections