U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2016, 02:03 PM

23,226 posts, read 11,479,282 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeymags View Post
Yeah, I am sure that was Jorge Ramos' intent whose daughter works for the Hillary campaign and I can guarantee will be voting for Hillary. Or maybe it's because for the first time in the history of America, a presidential candidate is under investigation by the FBI. Think about that - the leading candidate for the highest office in the land is being investigated for corruption by the FBI (and no, it's not just the email stuff - it's the intersection of state dept business and her foundation).

If I were ever even dreaming of voting for Hillary, I would want to know what happens if she is indicted before I voted for her. Would she still run? If it's before the DNC, does the nod just go to Bernie? What about if she is charged after nominated at DNC?
Hillary Clinton is not under investigation, nor is the State department or Clinton Foundation.

Both are lies. this is a FOIA request from Judicial watch and another watch dog group that I cant remember the name of, but I feel like it is the research arm of the Daily Caller. the FBI and State department have to review all of the information before it is released, that is what you are defining as an "investigation".

You dont have to like Hillary Clinton, heck, you can even hate her guts, but the fact that people are still posting the claim that you made shows just how partisan this is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2016, 03:02 PM

4,606 posts, read 5,327,969 times
Maybe she has a secret agreement with Obama?

Old 03-10-2016, 03:04 PM

23,226 posts, read 11,479,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
This was a sickening debate on rights for illegals.
I NEVER ever thought I'd vote for Trump, but after this debate I am thinking I may.
Democrats care more for these law breakers and welfare sponges than they do for actual Americans.
It's disgusting.
Both Sanders and Clinton are wrong on immigration, but it is not against the law to enter the country without legal citizenship.

They also dont use welfare.

Old 03-10-2016, 03:11 PM

11,758 posts, read 5,524,838 times
"Mr. Trump, will you drop out of the race if you are murdered by an angry Trump University student on an H1B visa?"

Mick

Old 03-10-2016, 03:18 PM

1,502 posts, read 978,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Both Sanders and Clinton are wrong on immigration, but it is not against the law to enter the country without legal citizenship.

They also dont use welfare.
Doesn't illegal mean against or outside of the law?

Old 03-10-2016, 03:28 PM

1,880 posts, read 1,578,966 times
Ramos was a jerk for asking this question. No wonder The Donald threw him out. HRC fired back correctly.

Old 03-10-2016, 03:36 PM

25,631 posts, read 30,318,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Hillary Clinton is not under investigation, nor is the State department or Clinton Foundation.

Both are lies. this is a FOIA request from Judicial watch and another watch dog group that I cant remember the name of, but I feel like it is the research arm of the Daily Caller. the FBI and State department have to review all of the information before it is released, that is what you are defining as an "investigation".

You dont have to like Hillary Clinton, heck, you can even hate her guts, but the fact that people are still posting the claim that you made shows just how partisan this is.
Cognitive dissonance much?

You don't offer immunity to the dude that set up the secret sever if your just reviewing documents for an FOIA request.

Also it's not the FBI's responsibility to vet FOIA requests to the State Department. Each agency is responsible for handling it's own FOIA requests.

Old 03-10-2016, 03:36 PM

9,985 posts, read 6,735,019 times
Loretta Lynch may not indict Hillary even if the FBI recommends it.
That could have some unintended repurcussions... all the way up
to the Presidency.

Old 03-10-2016, 03:45 PM

25,631 posts, read 30,318,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
Loretta Lynch may not indict Hillary even if the FBI recommends it.
That could have some unintended repurcussions... all the way up
to the Presidency.
If the DOJ balks then expect resignations and lots of leaks all the way up to the Director of e FBI.

It would be a scandal of epic proportions to put it mildly.

Old 03-10-2016, 03:51 PM

11,758 posts, read 5,524,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
If the DOJ balks then expect resignations and lots of leaks all the way up to the Director of e FBI.

It would be a scandal of epic proportions to put it mildly.
Nah.

FBI is like the police, and DOJ is like the prosecutor's office. Police ain't gonna do anything if the prosecutors decide that there isn't enough evidence to indict. Maybe the police would try to lobby the prosecutor to convene the grand jury but that's about it. It's the world famous "prosecutorial discretion."

Mick
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or