U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2016, 02:38 PM

45,575 posts, read 33,848,821 times

Advertisements

Can Jeb's endorsement be far behind?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2016, 02:49 PM

10,758 posts, read 10,119,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Well, Jeb IS joining the "stop Trump" movement. I would love to be a fly on the wall at Jeb's private meetings with the other three candidates. I wonder what strategy he has come up with. Does he really think this will help? Did he learn nothing from Romney's attempt just days ago? And Jeb may be even LESS popular than Romney. The egos on these guys are just staggering.

They are spending all their time trying to stop Trump, when they should be trying to figure out WHY this is happening. They completely lack the power of introspection.

Old 03-09-2016, 02:55 PM

1,721 posts, read 1,002,126 times
After his pathetic showing in the Republican race, how will anything Jeb's have much of an impact? He's only slightly less pathetic than Romney.

Old 03-09-2016, 02:58 PM

5,382 posts, read 2,185,167 times
Quote:
Neil has not endorsed Cruz. He has signed on as National Finance director. That means he is fundraising for the Cruz campaign.

Since brother George doesn't care for Cruz, I can't see a Jeb! endorsement as likely. Especially since the establishment pick is Rubio.

Old 03-09-2016, 03:03 PM

19,678 posts, read 14,140,463 times
Quote:
Neil Bush has joined the Cruz campaign
Seriously, the Bush family has been meddling in the affairs of the US since before WWII and I'm sick and tired of it. Enough is enough.

Old 03-09-2016, 04:28 PM

5,382 posts, read 2,185,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
Seriously, the Bush family has been meddling in the affairs of the US since before WWII and I'm sick and tired of it. Enough is enough.

He's just raising funds for the campaign. He isn't running as his VP!

Old 03-16-2016, 06:48 AM

3,668 posts, read 4,187,297 times
Been seeing Neil Bush on CNN lately

"Neil Mallon Pierce Bush (born January 22, 1955) is an American businessman and investor. He is the fourth of six children of former President George H. W. Bush and Barbara Bush (née Pierce). His five siblings are George W. Bush, the former President of the United States; Jeb Bush, the former governor of Florida; Robin Bush, who died of leukemia in 1953 at the age of three; Marvin; and Dorothy. Neil Bush is currently a businessman based in Texas."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_B...vings_.26_Loan

Neil Bush is also a criminal. This really shouldn't come as a surprise given his family but what I do find shocking is that CNN gives this crooked bankster airtime to attack GOP frontrunner Donald Trump. The only reason that Neil Bush didn't go to prison for his involvement in the Silverado Savings & Loan scandal is because his daddy was VP at the time.

This just goes to show how utterly corrupt the Republican establishment is and why they fear billionaire Donald Trump so much.

Last edited by Grizzmeister; 03-16-2016 at 08:02 AM..

Old 03-16-2016, 07:09 AM

25,631 posts, read 30,305,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
Maybe so but it's not going to change ever. There are always going to be powerful families that exert undue influence and power over large segments of our Politcal, societal and economy structure. The Bushes are but one.

When your part of the group that knows where all the bodies are buried and can trace your blood lines back to the European Aristocracy your pretty well set for at least 100 years. The super elite go all the way back to Roman Times.

Old 03-16-2016, 07:15 AM

11,058 posts, read 3,719,506 times
Quote:

Rafael Cruz came from the Bush doctrine crowd in Texas......I heard W Bush thinks he is an "A" HOLE and so does Jeb but hey it will be funny Bush endorsing and campaigning for Cruz since the Bushes are for open borders policy and common core and Rafael isn't.

My guess, Jeb won't endorse Rafael because of immigration.

Old 03-16-2016, 07:18 AM

11,058 posts, read 3,719,506 times
Quote:

I can't see Jeb who is marry to a Mexican National supporting Rafael Cruz who is for mass deportations and takes it further than Trump that he won't allow them back in even if they come legally.

If Jeb does it he lost the little credibility he had left.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or