Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2016, 08:26 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,646,770 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
Turn out for post graduates for Trump was over 16% above the other candidates the night before last. I'm sure he loves them too.

Maybe he doesn't profess it because they aren't marginalized as much as the poorly educated by the media and he feels bad about it.

He loves all categories of (legal) Americans, he says it all the time but the poorly educated is the sound bite the media wants to hold on to.
Trump is known for his love and he says he loves people of one sort or another at every rally. More than any candidate in the running. Trump is the messenger of love. It's is starting to catch on !!! I love you all too !!!
Please clap !!! ( I sure do miss Jeb )
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2016, 08:39 AM

8,105 posts, read 6,750,401 times
These "low information" voters know that the political system is broken. And that ALL of the establishment candidates running from both parties if elected will be just more of the same old, same old.

Old 03-10-2016, 08:48 AM

20,046 posts, read 20,850,556 times
Trump supporters are uneducated white trash racist skells.
They should stay in the trailer parks and away from the voting booths.
They're all just stupid mean racists.

Old 03-10-2016, 08:52 AM

2,345 posts, read 1,670,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
“Donald does well with voters who have relatively low information, who are not that engaged and who are angry and they see him as an angry voice. Where we are beating him is when voters’ get more engaged and they get more informed.”

Brody File Exclusive: Ted Cruz Says Donald Trump's Voters Have "relatively low information" And Are "not that engaged"

Don't fall off your high horse, Ted! Some of us think you are a skeezy blowhard copycat lawyer but we're not stupid enough to think that the key to winning an election is by insulting the voters you hope to win over.
I cannot believe any Honest, ethical citizen can support such a obvious Deceitful man as Cruz constantly has shown...HE IS?!!

I know this fact; NO REAL, TRUE CHRISTIAN does and says the False stuff Ted Cruz does and says.

Cruz is as Rotten a politician as I have ever witnessed. Seriously, only a Fool, or a Low quality person, would or could support this repugnant Liar, Ted Cruz.

That is my Sapient opinion. I rest my case.

Old 03-10-2016, 08:57 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,646,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
WOW --- That is a lot of love you are showing !!

Forest Gump wasn't all that smart but he knew what love is !!!!

Old 03-10-2016, 09:28 AM

7,578 posts, read 5,324,132 times
Ted Cruz Insults Trump VOTERS... is that possible?

Old 03-10-2016, 10:09 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,697,144 times
Disparaging the electorate is always a sign of frustration and or desperation.

Sound bites from most candidates leak out from time to time but Cruz and his campaign have been using it as a political tactic.

Old 03-10-2016, 10:12 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,733,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
“Donald does well with voters who have relatively low information, who are not that engaged and who are angry and they see him as an angry voice. Where we are beating him is when voters’ get more engaged and they get more informed.”

Brody File Exclusive: Ted Cruz Says Donald Trump's Voters Have "relatively low information" And Are "not that engaged"

Don't fall off your high horse, Ted! Some of us think you are a skeezy blowhard copycat lawyer but we're not stupid enough to think that the key to winning an election is by insulting the voters you hope to win over.
What an ignorant twit. Attacking each other, I don't care. But Cruz just attacked a good chunk of the people voting R. The people that he works for...did he forget that he works for us? Looks like he did.

I hope Trump buries him in the primaries on the 15th.

Old 03-10-2016, 10:16 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,733,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
So "telling it like it is" isn't good now?

Funny the standards people impose on everyone but Trump.
Funny the standards people impose on others when it comes from their candidate. All the hissy fits about how "mean" Trump was to the others, but Rubio does it, you all are okay with it, Cruz does it, you all are okay with it.

I hope these posts stay here for another 10 years so you all can come back and look at how idiotic you sound.

Old 03-10-2016, 10:16 AM

12,867 posts, read 14,912,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
This is why trump will win, if this is all the opposition has.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections