Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2016, 04:45 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,969,794 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
I don't feel sorry for John McGraw, but I do see a trend. Remember Alvin Bamberger? He was the guy pushing the black girl at the Kentucky rally while wearing a Korean War veteran uniform. He was identified wearing the garb and has been backpedaling ever since. 75 years old. And now staying with family in Colorado, probably afraid to go home.

Veteran Says He Regrets Shoving Female Protester at Trump Rally | Military.com
Yeah I read that.

I don't know. I think it's possible he indeed regrets his actions. Maybe I'm a little naive. I just have dealt with some of these rural southerners and I know a lot of them are just a product of their environment. It's very easy to label these people as racists but some of them are really having a hard time. Some of them have so little education it's unbelievable.

I do believe they are angry but billionaires like Trump and other powerful "conservatives" and "libertarians" who have for years created all these racial tensions are just fooling them. All these billionaires want is to have someone to vote for them so they can decrease the taxes on the rich, cut social programs including Medicare and create fake wars so they can pocket more money through defense contracts.

Old 03-10-2016, 04:45 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,624,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
But he didn't heckle and the rally hadn't started yet.
He was tossed out because others in his group did.

Old 03-10-2016, 04:46 PM

3,930 posts, read 2,097,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
It wasn't one heckler. He came with a group. Their stated objective was to disrupt the rally.
Still no reason to get sucker punched by someone in the audience. You have police and remove them.

Old 03-10-2016, 04:48 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,710,757 times
This whole thing is consistent with Donald Trump and his minions. Trump's campaign manager has been denying for days that he "roughed up" a Breitbart reporter. They keep saying "show us he video". But they do have audio and Politico has it.

Here's just a portion:

Terris: “Yea he just threw you down."
Fields: “I can’t believe he just did that that was so hard. Was that Corey?"
Terris: “Yeah, like, what threat were you?"
Fields: "That was insane. You should have felt how hard he grabbed me. That's insane. I’ve never had anyone do that to me from a campaign."

Exclusive: Transcript of female Breitbart reporter allegedly being roughed up by Trump campaign manager - POLITICO

Old 03-10-2016, 04:49 PM

9,911 posts, read 7,697,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Lurker View Post
You're right it's unacceptable and the old man who sucker punched the protester should NOT have been arrested. The protester IMHO got exactly what he deserved.

I am tired of all the PC BS out there. It's really simple for me, If a person disagrees with a platform or rally they should not purposely go there just to create a protest or to interrupt it. if people in general had more respect for others this kind of stuff wouldn't happen but it does because nobody is getting their asss handed to them for their BS behavior.

I also respect the fact the old man was 78 and stood up for principle and thats something we've lost a lot of, principles as we've become a nation of coddlers and cry babies.
I think it's against the law to punch people

Old 03-10-2016, 04:51 PM

1,972 posts, read 1,280,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
Yeah I read that.

I don't know. I think it's possible he indeed regrets his actions. Maybe I'm a little naive. I just have dealt with some of these rural southerners and I know a lot of them are just a product of their environment. It's very easy to label these people as racists but some of them are really having a hard time. Some of them have so little education it's unbelievable.
He regrets being shamed for it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections