Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-29-2016, 12:50 PM

4,814 posts, read 3,844,326 times

Advertisements

Corey Lewandowski Has History Of Thuggery And Aggressive Anger

Like all defendants, Mr. Lewandowski is considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. However, the Trump campaign manager does have a history of overly-aggressive acts.

Corey Lewandowski Has History Of Thuggery And Slander
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2016, 12:53 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,519,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Watching gretchen carlson and she has gone rabid on trump spokesman while soft peddling the fair and balanced anti trump interviews.

Carlson has gone off the rails and loses my respect.

Someone must be paying FOX to destroy trump and Carlson has tipped her hand as a rabid propagandist. Hope FOX fires her.
After the way Trump has behaved, he has no legitimate cause to complain. Whatever crap is spewed at him, he deserves it.

What comes around, goes around.

Old 03-29-2016, 12:55 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,228,856 times
Quote:
Watching gretchen carlson and she has gone rabid on trump spokesman while soft peddling the fair and balanced anti trump interviews.

Someone must be paying FOX to destroy trump and Carlson has tipped her hand as a rabid propagandist. Hope FOX fires her.

Watch the video, nothing there except for a split second normal looking contact in the typical pushing and shoving for position the press always does.

Carlson needs medication to calm her down. Rookie behavior at best, unabashed bias for sure.

Not so much a defense of trump as a conviction of the conservative media and republican establishment to create a false impression of a candidate. This is the stuff of a corrupt establishment.

Now if an Obama supporter spoke at his rally and told the audience to 'take out those SOB's', would the press go after obama creating an atmosphere of violence.....oops, that happened and Obama was never accused of inciting violence though he said nothing to mitigate the speaker's words.
Reporting on this story just proves the corruption has thoroughly decayed any credibility the media once had.

There's nothing more important going on in this world right now other than taking out Trump and that is truly sad.

Old 03-29-2016, 01:01 PM

6,046 posts, read 4,817,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
both myself and the police see lewandeski reach in, grab the reporter and yank her back. this is also supported by the additional audio and eyewitnesses.
Guess I looked at the wrong video then (the one in this thread) and didn't see anything like that.

Old 03-29-2016, 01:02 PM

12,867 posts, read 14,914,172 times
okay I just saw the video and there was really nothing going on in that video.

what she said was this:
'Even if Trump was done taking questions, Lewandowski would be out of line. Campaign managers aren’t supposed to try to forcefully throw reporters to the ground, no matter the circumstance,' Fields opined.

Read more: Corey Lewandowski charged with battery over Michelle Fields at Donald Trump rally | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

clearly, she is a drama queen and completely lied about the incident-"forceefully thrown to the ground? REALLY?. Also, I hope they never send her to do any real reporting because people get jostled around and more when they try to get a story or interview.

never send this snowflake to a war zone, as her delicate sensibilities certainly couldn't handle it.

Old 03-29-2016, 01:08 PM

26,574 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weichert View Post
Guess I looked at the wrong video then (the one in this thread) and didn't see anything like that.
same video. we will possibly see if a jury of 12 agrees with you or me.

Old 03-29-2016, 01:09 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,519,803 times
All part of the culture of the Trumplodyte movement.

What a bunch of habitually lying, bullying, vulgarian thugs that he and a great many of his supporters are.

Old 03-29-2016, 01:16 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,739,062 times
Quote:

Watch the video, nothing there except for a split second normal looking contact in the typical pushing and shoving for position the press always does.

Carlson needs medication to calm her down. Rookie behavior at best, unabashed bias for sure.

Not so much a defense of trump as a conviction of the conservative media and republican establishment to create a false impression of a candidate. This is the stuff of a corrupt establishment.

Now if an Obama supporter spoke at his rally and told the audience to 'take out those SOB's', would the press go after obama creating an atmosphere of violence.....oops, that happened and Obama was never accused of inciting violence though he said nothing to mitigate the speaker's words.
FOX being paid to destroy him: Holy Cow, have you paid much attention to the number of FOX contributors who either support him or are leaning that way?

That being said the guy is innocent until proven guilty and I do wonder if they are making a mountain out of a ant hill?

Old 03-29-2016, 01:20 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times
In Pinellas County the mayor stated Trump wasn't welcome but for years Pinellas County stood by Al Aryan Ex-USF professor Sami al-Arian deported to Turkey | Tampa Bay Times as the local newspaper only reported positive articles about this professor.

Therefore I'm not surprised if some left politician went for it to go and see how much they can do to hurt the Trump campaign.

But IMO Trump will get only more supporters after seeing the video that clearly shows that it was a normal action to get this reporter away when she crossed the line at a time that she wasn't supposed to be near Trump.

Old 03-29-2016, 01:20 PM

6,046 posts, read 4,817,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
same video. we will possibly see if a jury of 12 agrees with you or me.

Nope, nothing unusual happened.

This won't go to a jury either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections