Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-29-2016, 02:24 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,051,048 times

Advertisements

This is going way overboard . . . . wtf.

Mr. Trump and his staff do some really silly things, but this . . . . .

Mick
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2016, 02:25 PM

4,814 posts, read 3,819,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
both myself and the police see lewandeski reach in, grab the reporter and yank her back. this is also supported by the additional audio and eyewitnesses.
When you view the video and realize the distance she was yanked, you can see that it would be easy to lose your balance and fall. It happens quickly on the video, but you can still get an idea of the distance.

Old 03-29-2016, 02:27 PM

1,356 posts, read 1,215,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weichert View Post
Nope, nothing unusual happened.

This won't go to a jury either.
Is that it really? Lol I agree. If this is assault/battery then I'm getting the death penalty. Walk down any sidewalk in Manhattan and you will do this at least 20 times a day...whatever.

Little drama queen, doesn't know what real life is yet...

Old 03-29-2016, 02:34 PM

38,945 posts, read 50,850,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSNY...DirtyStayOut View Post
Is that it really? Lol I agree. If this is assault/battery then I'm getting the death penalty. Walk down any sidewalk in Manhattan and you will do this at least 20 times a day...whatever.

Little drama queen, doesn't know what real life is yet...
Battery sounds serious because the verb, batter, is so ominous. In reality it is often a minor crime which involves no more than unlawful touching of another person. It does appear to fit the case in this instance.

Old 03-29-2016, 02:36 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,387,387 times
Wow, what surprise, Trump henchmen manhandle and push people around and Trumpettes support it

Old 03-29-2016, 02:40 PM

10,801 posts, read 14,858,122 times
Quote:
It does? I looked at the video 5 times. The last 2 times I stopped it every couple seconds. And didn't see anything out of the ordinary.
I didn't either.

I've seen ladies more roughed up than that trying to get on a crowded elevator.

Old 03-29-2016, 02:50 PM

77,772 posts, read 104,081,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
In Pinellas County the mayor stated Trump wasn't welcome but for years Pinellas County stood by Al Aryan Ex-USF professor Sami al-Arian deported to Turkey | Tampa Bay Times as the local newspaper only reported positive articles about this professor.

Therefore I'm not surprised if some left politician went for it to go and see how much they can do to hurt the Trump campaign.

But IMO Trump will get only more supporters after seeing the video that clearly shows that it was a normal action to get this reporter away when she crossed the line at a time that she wasn't supposed to be near Trump.
He isn't going to get more support or less most likely.

Old 03-29-2016, 03:00 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,102,321 times
Saw this on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/stat...01795861053441

Old 03-29-2016, 03:07 PM

26,543 posts, read 14,326,842 times
Quote:
This won't go to a jury either.
i agree that it most likely won't make it in front of a jury. i expect lewendowski to make a deal and change his plea.

Old 03-29-2016, 03:15 PM

5,381 posts, read 2,812,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridasandy View Post
okay I just saw the video and there was really nothing going on in that video.

what she said was this:
'Even if Trump was done taking questions, Lewandowski would be out of line. Campaign managers aren’t supposed to try to forcefully throw reporters to the ground, no matter the circumstance,' Fields opined.

Read more: Corey Lewandowski charged with battery over Michelle Fields at Donald Trump rally | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

clearly, she is a drama queen and completely lied about the incident-"forceefully thrown to the ground? REALLY?. Also, I hope they never send her to do any real reporting because people get jostled around and more when they try to get a story or interview.

never send this snowflake to a war zone, as her delicate sensibilities certainly couldn't handle it.

She NEVER claimed to be forcefully thrown to the ground. She stated that he grabbed her and forcefully pulled her causing her to lose balance and stumble downward.

But please don't let me contradict your lyin eyes!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections