Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-02-2016, 02:45 AM

11,046 posts, read 5,271,700 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
the video clearly showed lewandowski yanking fields' arm, something he directly lied about and claimed he never touched her.

I didn't see that......if that's battery then I have been sexually assaulted in a Metallica concert and every rock concert I have been since the 80's by people stepping in my foot or making contact when getting out of the event or trying to get in front of me.

any decent lawyer would get an acquittal or the case thrown out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2016, 08:47 AM

26,569 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
I didn't see that......if that's battery then I have been sexually assaulted in a Metallica concert and every rock concert I have been since the 80's ....
simple assault requires an intentional grab or hit without the consent of the victim. in a concert setting there isn't an intentional action on the part of the perpetrator.

.... or were people intentionally having sex with you at a metallica gig?

the video shows that simple assault occurred ( a misdemeanor ). since lewandowski publicly lied about having touched fields, destroying his credibility on the topic, i don't see how his lawyer could get an acquittal.

Old 04-02-2016, 09:10 AM

6,046 posts, read 4,817,498 times
Quote:
simple assault requires an intentional grab or hit without the consent of the victim. in a concert setting there isn't an intentional action on the part of the perpetrator.

.... or were people intentionally having sex with you at a metallica gig?

the video shows that simple assault occurred ( a misdemeanor ). since lewandowski publicly lied about having touched fields, destroying his credibility on the topic, i don't see how his lawyer could get an acquittal.
Why was she even at that space so close to Trump??

Did she actually touch Trump? I don't know but if the Secret Service says she did (no official word on that yet though, I think), its very possible she could find herself in serious trouble if this case proceeds on.

Old 04-02-2016, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weichert View Post
Why was she even at that space so close to Trump??
she's a reporter. she was asking him questions.

Quote:
Did she actually touch Trump?
possibly. from what i've seen she may have touched trump's back and/or arm but nothing indicates she grabbed him.

Quote:
I don't know but if the Secret Service says she did (no official word on that yet though, I think)....
there is an "anonymous" claim thru the daily mail but has yet to be any official/direct statement from the secret service.

Quote:
.... its very possible she could find herself in serious trouble if this case proceeds on.
i disagree. two secret service agents were standing next to fields and neither did anything at anytime in the video to separate her from trump. my guess is if the secret service agents testify ( which i hope that they do ) that it will work against lewandowski.

Old 04-02-2016, 11:14 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 28 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,133,597 times
This has been proven bs. SS said the woman broke rules, there is video, etc and she has a history of false allegations. Now, why is this thread still running?

Old 04-02-2016, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
This has been proven bs.
wrong.

Quote:
SS said the woman broke rules,....
wrong again. there was an "anonymous" claim from the daily mail but no direct statement from any secret service agent.

Quote:
there is video,.....
correct, and it supports fields' account and contradicts lewandowski's claim that he never touched her.

Old 04-02-2016, 11:22 AM

6,046 posts, read 4,817,498 times
Quote:
i disagree. two secret service agents were standing next to fields and neither did anything at anytime in the video to separate her from trump. my guess is if the secret service agents testify ( which i hope that they do ) that it will work against lewandowski.
Thats not true. You can see 2 secret service agents reaching toward her on the video as she got closer to Trump.

And if, in fact she did touch him, its over for her.

Old 04-02-2016, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Thats not true. You can see 2 secret service agents reaching toward her on the video as she got closer to Trump.
i disagree. i've watched the video closely and repeatedly and there's nothing to indicate the secret service were attempting to separate her from trump ( i good indicator being they didn't separate her from trump ).

Quote:
even if it's shown that fields touched trump's back and/or arm i don't think it will be a factor in lewandowski's defense ( nor do i believe there will be issues concerning the secret service ).

Old 04-02-2016, 11:32 AM

89,018 posts, read 44,824,472 times
Quote:

Exactly.

Old 04-02-2016, 11:36 AM

89,018 posts, read 44,824,472 times
Quote:
i disagree. i've watched the video closely and repeatedly and there's nothing to indicate the secret service were attempting to separate her from trump
Yes, there is. I already posted the still frame. Two Secret Service agents reaching for Fields to get her away from Trump:

http://16004-presscdn-0-50.pagely.ne...ce-575x324.jpg
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections