Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2016, 12:09 AM

1,384 posts, read 2,692,276 times

Advertisements

BREAKING: A Ted Cruz SEX SCANDAL Appears To Be Looming?

Quote:
Political insiders and operatives on Twitter are buzzing about new rumors concerning Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX). This news comes just after the 12th Republican debate which was hosted on CNN, and days before key primaries in Florida and Ohio.

The Stop Trump PAC has been hinting at a major news bombshell for days. But apparently, the supposed news has less to do about Trump than it does about Cruz!

The buzz focuses on Cruz and Tea Party activist Katrina Pierson. Pierson is a former consultant for Cruz’s United States Senate campaign and is now the national spokeswoman for businessman Donald Trump’s presidential campaign, which makes this a particularly uncomfortable situation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2016, 12:24 AM

9,418 posts, read 13,494,612 times
Nothing here as far as I can see. The "buzz" is people tweeting and gossiping? I have no dog in this hunt. I don't like Cruz. I don't like Trump. And I don't like Pierson. Not sure what we're supposed to see here.

Old 03-13-2016, 12:42 AM

952 posts, read 518,307 times
I just hope it is true. Time for that smarmy judgmental televangelist to take a tumble. Sorry, cannot like the jack*****.
JMO.

Old 03-13-2016, 12:58 AM

7,634 posts, read 8,704,195 times
The question is how it scales relative to Bill Clinton's scandals.

Old 03-13-2016, 01:09 AM

14,221 posts, read 6,958,107 times
I think it is fair to say that Cruz is probably gay, and there is nothing wrong with that, but it would be bad for his campaign. These rumors dont touch on this issue.

Old 03-13-2016, 01:15 AM

952 posts, read 518,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmountains View Post
Really? So, if it's not as bad as Bill it's not bad? I know Einstein said it's all relative, but don't think this scenario was what he meant by that.

Cruz puts himself out there as a 'holier than thou' candidate, reminiscent to me of Pat Robertson's Moral Majority campaign in the '90's.

Old 03-13-2016, 06:25 AM

25,957 posts, read 22,107,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmountains View Post
No, it is totally irrelevant. Cruz made the decision to recruit evangelicals based on his Christian values for family. Having a woman on the side is not a Christian value.

As we know, his wife struggles with depression, was found in the car on the side of the highway with her face in her hands and considered a risk to herself. Cops Found Ted Cruz's Wife on Roadside, Thought She Was a Danger to Herself - Inside Edition It made me think that it might not be the happy home that Cruz was playing it out to be. As we know, he lies and cheats in other venues and that those that promote "holier than thou" all too often see themselves as above Biblical law. Hopefully this is not true for the sake of his wife and children.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livejack View Post
Really? So, if it's not as bad as Bill it's not bad? I know Einstein said it's all relative, but don't think this scenario was what he meant by that.

Cruz puts himself out there as a 'holier than thou' candidate, reminiscent to me of Pat Robertson's Moral Majority campaign in the '90's.
Yes, the "holier than thou" candidate, you got it. Sadly, those types usually see themselves as above Biblical Law or I am guessing that Cruz is of that faith that believes if you accept Jesus as God that you assure yourself a place in Heaven and that "works" are irrelevant. My thought has always been that if the "holier than thous" are going to be dominating Heaven, I'd as soon not go and have to put up with them for eternity.

Ted Cruz says he is on his knees every morning and I am guessing asking forgiveness for his sins. If one ends up in the position of constantly asking for forgiveness, the way I understand it, their faith doesn't amount to much.

Again, I hope it isn't true for the sake of his wife and children. Gosh, they have to be embarrassed enough by the way he has ran his campaign.

Old 03-13-2016, 06:59 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,689,672 times
Wheres the smoking cigar?

Until then BULL****.

Old 03-13-2016, 07:10 AM

21,096 posts, read 19,701,602 times
I would love to see Hillary try to use this against him. Maybe Ted's wife can come out and say she's not some kind of Tammy Wynette standing by her man.

Old 03-13-2016, 07:36 AM

37,800 posts, read 41,003,240 times
C'mon, the worst thing about the rumor is the possibility of an intra-campaign relationship and you know, debate secrets and campaign tactics being leaked to the enemy.

But seriously, I don't believe it for a minute. Ted Cruz? Ew.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections