Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2016, 09:23 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,250,882 times

Advertisements

Are you people serious? Nobody is paying anyone to do this.

I've always suspected Trump is paying people to go online and post wonderful comments about him, just as he paid actors to come to his campaign announcement at the Trump Palace as he descended like a god from above (which was actually quite amusing).

The protesters are angry and really sick of Trump's inciting and encouraging hate. Nobody has to be paid to detest Trump--he makes it easy.

Why is this so very difficult for his worshipers to understand? Trump is responsible for lighting this match and fanning the flames.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2016, 09:24 AM

21,097 posts, read 19,694,480 times
They come from the grassy knoll.

Old 03-13-2016, 09:25 AM

3,325 posts, read 1,959,833 times
Paranoia will destroy ya. And in the above posts we see that the psychotic break from reality includes visions that protect the intellect from total dysfunction.

Old 03-13-2016, 09:29 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,308,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffer6583 View Post
How do we know that is Trump is not the one actually paying people to protest and cause problems at his own rallies? At least some of them. i would not put it past him.
He's not above playing dirty tricks politics. Trump has no moral compass, no place too low for him to go. It's also possible that someone like Cruz supporters used Bernie signs to try to give a black eye to two candidates at once. Bernie would never support or condone this kind of crap but Trump has proven that he does not only condones it but he encourages violence at his events. He can keep denying his part in this all he wants but it's all on video tape. Too bad his fans won't watch the montages.

I agree with Emigma777 above, too. No one has to pay anyone to protest. People are mad and frustrated on all sides.

Old 03-13-2016, 09:42 AM

2,945 posts, read 4,989,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
They come from the grassy knoll.

I'm 100% serious about this. If it's not the GOP working exclusively then maybe the democrats are in it to. But I do know the GOP is getting desperate to get rid and remove Trump. Rubio stumtig for Kasish? Desperation.

I'm not a giant conspiracy theorist but I truly believe this just like I honestly do think someone was on the grassy knoll in Dallas too. Harvey was the main but the knoll had someone as backup who knows/knew something.

Old 03-13-2016, 09:44 AM

8,629 posts, read 9,130,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
Your theory is just as inane and baseless as the OP's. Let's apply Occam's Razor and assume rather than being part of some kind of paid conspiracy the protesters are just people who really don't like Trump. I think it's pretty easy to believe he has inflamed more than a few with his incendiary rhetoric.
Although I'm not a conspiracy nut, the tactic of hiring political thugs to cause violence in order to give out a fake impression is far from new and has been used in previous protests in this nation for decades. Although you are correct in assuming Trump has inflamed some folks lends it more reason to stir the pot and perhaps get away with it. This method has worked all around the world.

Old 03-13-2016, 09:46 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 21 days ago)

27,631 posts, read 16,115,213 times
They don't have to pay protesters. Just make a call to moveon for the favor. Useful idiots work for free. The media, do I have to go on?

Old 03-13-2016, 09:47 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,640,522 times
The political game is like a fuse. The dem's light it at one end. The Rep's light it at the other. All along the path to the middle joe sixpack gets burned.

Old 03-13-2016, 09:51 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,444,381 times
Or it could just be a small selection of dumb people and there is no grand conspiracy. But that would require some common sense thinking.

Old 03-13-2016, 10:02 AM

18,984 posts, read 9,067,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Are you people serious? Nobody is paying anyone to do this.

I've always suspected Trump is paying people to go online and post wonderful comments about him, just as he paid actors to come to his campaign announcement at the Trump Palace as he descended like a god from above (which was actually quite amusing).

The protesters are angry and really sick of Trump's inciting and encouraging hate. Nobody has to be paid to detest Trump--he makes it easy.

Why is this so very difficult for his worshipers to understand? Trump is responsible for lighting this match and fanning the flames.
A thousand times this. I would have gone to the Chicago protest if I hadn't had a work deadline to meet. No one would have had to pay me.

People are finally waking up to the fact that a true fascist is on the brink of winning the nomination in one of our major political parties and it is motivating them to action.

Many of the Trump supporters who are reveling in all of the attention these growing protests are garnering for their candidate should be aware of the possibility that Trump's hate-filled rhetoric may have awakened a sleeping giant in the form of voters who might have previously been apathetic or unenthusiastic about the Democrats two candidates, but no longer are.

Should Trump win the nomination, I suspect there will be as many anti-Trump votes cast for the Democrats in November as there will be actual votes for them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections