U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2016, 02:46 PM

16,885 posts, read 8,607,598 times

Advertisements

one reason I wouldn't put a sign in my yard
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...zed/?tid=ss_fb
Quote:
“I have a vote, everybody has a vote. It’s not fair for anybody to try to terrorize me.”
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2016, 02:54 PM

1,019 posts, read 2,329,912 times
The left wing extremists have resorted to the very same thing they accuse the other side of. How is that attractive to anyone who is thinking about voting for them? The Democratic Party has lost its way and it's never covered in the media because the media is in bed with them. I don't think they even know what they stand for anymore. When I saw the reporters ask protesters why they were there and what they were doing, they couldn't even answer them. They have no platform other than a platform of violence and bigotry towards people who are simply exercising their right to free speech. They have become the very thing they accuse others of. They whine about not having free everything in the world just for them. That is why I left the Democratic Party a year ago. The party used to stand for something much different and much more sensible a decade ago.

Old 03-13-2016, 02:56 PM

10,353 posts, read 12,214,906 times
Liberals are bully's. Many are mentally unstable.

Old 03-13-2016, 02:56 PM

16,885 posts, read 8,607,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caldus View Post
The left wing extremists have resorted to the very same thing they accuse the other side of. How is that attractive to anyone who is thinking about voting for them? The Democratic Party has lost its way and it's never covered in the media because the media is in bed with them. I don't think they even know what they stand for anymore. When I saw the reporters ask protesters why they were there and what they were doing, they couldn't even answer them. They have no platform other than a platform of violence and bigotry towards people who are simply exercising their right to free speech. They have become the very thing they accuse others of. They whine about not having free everything in the world just for them. That is why I left the Democratic Party a year ago. The party used to stand for something much different and much more sensible a decade ago.
Someone blew the dog whistle and they come foaming at the mouth.. They have no idea why, they just do what they are programmed to do. Useful idiots. Trump should bring a protester on stage

Old 03-13-2016, 02:57 PM

26,616 posts, read 9,056,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
I see Trump signs around here and no one is bothering them, but every place is different.

Old 03-13-2016, 02:59 PM

11,758 posts, read 5,544,651 times
Quote:
Jesus Christ, what the hell is this? This has to stop. It's one thing if some dummy wants to deface or destroy the sign, but don't be messing with the owner's property. What a jerk.

Mick

Old 03-13-2016, 02:59 PM

550 posts, read 522,919 times
I have never seen a Trump sign in Virginia, either on a lawn or on bumperstickers. Mostly Bernie ones and a few for Hillary.

This is 1968 all over again, folks.

Hillary = Nixon

Trump = George Wallace

Sanders = Hubert Humphrey

Old 03-13-2016, 03:02 PM

11,758 posts, read 5,544,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caldus View Post
The Democratic Party has lost its way and it's never covered in the media because the media is in bed with them.
But, but the article is from Washington Post . . . .

Mick

Old 03-13-2016, 03:04 PM

7,311 posts, read 4,952,255 times
Quote:
Someone blew the dog whistle and they come foaming at the mouth.. They have no idea why, they just do what they are programmed to do. Useful idiots. Trump should bring a protester on stage
He should. They have no focus, no purpose, and would not be able to form full sentences. This will help discredit them.

Old 03-13-2016, 03:11 PM

35,467 posts, read 10,488,468 times
Quote:

Don't worry about it!

Given the fact that the guy tackled by the SS at Trump's rally yesterday said that he's a BLM and Bernie Sanders supporter, I'm sure that the news media/debate moderator(s) will be asking Bernie Sanders if he "disavows" violence by his supporters, and Hillary if she "disavows" BLM violence directed at Trump.

Yeah, right.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or