Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2016, 05:31 AM

39,809 posts, read 26,403,608 times

Advertisements

https://www.ijreview.com/2016/03/559...ra-instructor/
Quote:
“I have officially withdrawn my endorsement and support for Ted Cruz.

His decision to blame Trump for the actions of liberal lunatic protestors in Chicago is unconscionable.

He should have used this opportunity to take a stand for free speech.
Instead, he sides with the protestors and lies about Trump saying he encourages violence.
Sadly she is exactly right. I was, and I guess still am, a Cruz supporter. But he lost a lot of credibility by blaming Trump rather than the violent thugs that were attacking attendees at a political speech. No better than other politicians that will say anything to get a vote.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2016, 06:10 AM

33,510 posts, read 18,076,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
https://www.ijreview.com/2016/03/559...ra-instructor/

Sadly she is exactly right. I was, and I guess still am, a Cruz supporter. But he lost a lot of credibility by blaming Trump rather than the violent thugs that were attacking attendees at a political speech. No better than other politicians that will say anything to get a vote.
Ted Cruz has done and said many things that don't add up to what he says. Stealing Carson's votes and his reaction, saying he won Iowa over and over,sure he won, with stolen votes. Makes me angry.

Old 03-14-2016, 06:14 AM

37,769 posts, read 40,902,683 times
Cruz isn't expected to win anything on Tuesday so if he does, he'll keep this up.

A lot of this stuff is happening when people have already early voted.

Old 03-14-2016, 06:28 AM

1,316 posts, read 1,444,494 times
If I'm having a garden party in MY yard, and some people come over the fence and start to get into my face, how am I to blame if I try to physically remove them from my party.....

Old 03-14-2016, 07:14 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,466,073 times
Default Cruz losing support after blaming Trump rather than Violent Leftists

Lyin' Ted is forced to resort to desperate tactics as he lags further behind.

Old 03-14-2016, 07:16 AM

7,734 posts, read 5,482,044 times
God forbid Ted act ethically and like a christian for once.

Old 03-14-2016, 02:56 PM

5,381 posts, read 2,830,583 times
Awwww, what will Ted do without Jan's endorsement. Sounds much more suited to being a Trump supporter anyway

Gun range's ban on Muslims draws fire | Fox News

Old 03-14-2016, 03:14 PM

1,185 posts, read 801,896 times
It is getting nasty out there.

Lies here, lies there and we defend these liars...whole new era or new low.

The truth candidates don't win anymore. You lie your way through it with fear and non factual statements and the people buy it.

Ted is an evangelical freak and even the GOP is scared of him. Is he even legal to run as president?

Trump is a thin skinned spoiled brat with an ego bigger than his head. He repeats the same crap over and over again.

- We don't win anymore
- China, mexico and Japan taking our jobs (truth to that)
- Ted is a liar (oh please Donald lets not go there)
- Rubio is useless and never voted - truth to that
- the art of the deal is the second best to the bible
- I have many muslim friends - sureeeee
- I love the black - unless the blacks is the last name of a white family, I doubt that Donald
- I love the Mexicans - but he did say that most of the illegals are rapist
- I want to ban all muslims - well there might be some legit reasons to investigate the muslims deeper. Where are the voice of the so called moderate muslims fighting against ISIS?
- I'm rich
- I went to the best business school
- Did I say China is killing us?
- I don't know about white supremacist group.. really??

Ted
- I'm the only one who can beat Donald
- I'm the son of a bartender
- God bless everything
- Donald has no substance
- I'm the only one who can win against hillary
- I want a wall - oops sorry copied from Donald

Rubio
- I'm the only one who can beat Donald
- I didn't do the amnesty bill
- Donald has small hands
- Please don't ask me about goldman sachs

Old 03-14-2016, 03:15 PM

24,353 posts, read 26,826,712 times
Support free speech!

Blaming Trump is like blaming a sexy woman for being raped.

Old 03-14-2016, 03:16 PM

5,381 posts, read 2,830,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaffeetrekker View Post
If I'm having a garden party in MY yard, and some people come over the fence and start to get into my face, how am I to blame if I try to physically remove them from my party.....
If you start telling your guests to throw punches at them and you will pay for their legal fees, you might be guilty of inciting violence.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections