Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2016, 08:30 PM

14,635 posts, read 14,494,458 times

Advertisements

If there's one thing people in Ohio like, it's anything from Ohio. Kasich will win.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2016, 08:35 PM

4,078 posts, read 2,311,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
Can you name a Republican candidate for president in the last 30 years that wasn't called these names by people like yourself including Romney? I don't think you can.
The name calling you do, much like a spoiled little brat means absolutely nothing. You have nothing left in your bags of tricks.
Can you name a Republican candidate for President EVER that has insulted women, war veterans, the disabled and every minority? Its easier to find people this pathetic clown hasn't insulted.

Old 03-14-2016, 08:48 PM

3,090 posts, read 3,949,573 times
What the heck is going on with Kasich. I read an article today that he is going to make 100% amnesty happen within 100 days of his first day in office as President. I completely disagree with this, given the criminal element we have here with illegals and more. I always saw him as the adult in the room. Where did that come from!

Old 03-14-2016, 09:00 PM

17,260 posts, read 11,078,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
Can you name a Republican candidate for President EVER that has insulted women, war veterans, the disabled and every minority? Its easier to find people this pathetic clown hasn't insulted.
That wasn't the question I asked you. Obviously, you can't answer it.

Old 03-14-2016, 09:02 PM

17,260 posts, read 11,078,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carolac View Post
What the heck is going on with Kasich. I read an article today that he is going to make 100% amnesty happen within 100 days of his first day in office as President. I completely disagree with this, given the criminal element we have here with illegals and more. I always saw him as the adult in the room. Where did that come from!
In a desperate effort for votes, he's gone off the deep end. He knows people that do not want any more amnesty or illegals in this country will vote for Trump, so he went all the way to the other side.

Old 03-14-2016, 09:09 PM

7,168 posts, read 5,340,278 times
Quote:
I had every attention of voting for Kasich and heard his amnesty with in 100 days and had Romney stumping for him in Ohio. I do not like Trump but I am going to roll the dice and vote for him and hope he shakes things up. What else left is there to do?

Old 03-14-2016, 09:14 PM

3,090 posts, read 3,949,573 times
I agree with you. Bush is out, Rubio is failing, Cruz has some pastor who is on the record for wanting to kill all gays introducing Cruz at events , and now Kasich is out with this amnesty stuff. My hubby was planning to vote for Cruz, he is not crazy for Trump, but he is taking the same position as you since Cruz is embracing this crazy pastor.

We vote tomorrow. We'll see what happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swingblade View Post
I had every attention of voting for Kasich and heard his amnesty with in 100 days and had Romney stumping for him in Ohio. I do not like Trump but I am going to roll the dice and vote for him and hope he shakes things up. What else left is there to do?

Old 03-14-2016, 09:31 PM

7,168 posts, read 5,340,278 times
Quote:
My hubby was planning to vote for Cruz, he is not crazy for Trump, but he is taking the same position as you since Cruz is embracing this crazy pastor.

We vote tomorrow. We'll see what happens.
It just not that pastor talking about killing gays. His father is spreading a message that is not supported by the bible. Our bible study discussed this last Sunday and the Cruz Christians that is not us. Those type of Christians scare me, I think if there false teaching do not come to pass{ and they won't} they will escalate to violence thinking they are doing Gods will.

Old 03-14-2016, 10:17 PM

16,563 posts, read 15,105,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swingblade View Post
To calm your fears, keep what Rush said about Trump in mind. There is more upside than downside.

Old 03-14-2016, 10:34 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,051,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 68551 View Post
Another ploy of the lying press to overinflate trumps numbers so Trump voters think they can stay home keeping his final outcome lower than predicted......
Oh, you know that Trump supporters are way smarter than that. Once they make up their mind, they would not waver an inch.

Mick
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections