Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2016, 09:51 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,117,231 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Oh well, there are many things he claims he will force entire countries and global corporations to do.
Maybe somebody needs to remind him that countries and corporations are not women.

Mick
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2016, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedirtypirate View Post
hell yea it is. I showed my girlfriend this and she just goes "Donald Trump is a terrorist" ha..
Trying to get some hate nookie?

Mick

Old 03-15-2016, 09:52 AM

Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON"*"CHRISTE ELEISON"
3,078 posts, read 6,198,331 times
Thumbs up Excellent video with Ivanka Trump (Mr. Trump's daughter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post

I am a woman and of Hispanic descent who has no intention of even looking at those ads.

They can say what they want about Trump. However, he has many women working in positions of power within his various businesses. His oldest daughter, Ivanka, is on equal footing with her brothers when it comes to working in the family business. He counts many well educated women among his supporters.

Thanks, BOS2IAD! Great post!

Ivanka Trump on female empowerment, her company and Mr. Donald Trump's Presidential run.

Mr. Trump has always supported his daughter. She seems to be an intelligent, well spoken & hard working lady!
She is very proud of him.

His children could easily stay home & live off of their wealth....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_-NSyypE1s

Old 03-15-2016, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsRock View Post
The GOP finally has a candidate that campaigns like a Democrat and the media can't handle it.
Yeah, that dirty campaigner Obama. He's pure evil.

Mick

Old 03-15-2016, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrylv22 View Post
Thanks, BOS2IAD! Great post!

Ivanka Trump on female empowerment, her company and Mr. Donald Trump's Presidential run.

Mr. Trump has always supported his daughter. She seems to be an intelligent, well spoken & hard working lady!
She is very proud of him.

His children could easily stay home & live off of their wealth....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_-NSyypE1s
Of course, she is his DAUGHTER. Even though he would date her if she weren't his daughter. . .

People tend to treat their own kids differently than they do random chicks.

Mick

Old 03-15-2016, 09:58 AM

8,105 posts, read 6,752,854 times
Quote:
The GOP finally has a candidate that campaigns like a Democrat and the media can't handle it.
You forgot the 0.1%, and GOP hierarchy.

Old 03-15-2016, 10:02 AM

5,381 posts, read 2,840,723 times
Quote:
That's because Trump IS basically a democrat.

Old 03-15-2016, 10:04 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansProof View Post
Was expecting a persuading string of Trump short clips saying these things.

Basically a useless WTF commercial of "that's it?"

Why should I believe these man-women?

The only quote I even recognized was directed at Rosie O'Donnell which is...kinda true you have to admit. Eh, I'd vote for honesty.
Why should anyone believe Trump?

Old 03-15-2016, 10:07 AM

13,601 posts, read 4,932,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post

Because we are the door mat to the world and slipping into 3rd world status. We have our enemies coming through the open borders and Obama under his desk. Trump is strong and so are his supporters. No one else would put up with the crap we have to put up with in order to see our country saved.
We still have the strongest military in the world and the strongest economy in the world. The finest universities and most innovative companies. Our standard of living is not #1, but definitely in the top 10. So by what stretch of the imagination could you say that we are "slipping into 3rd world status"?

Also, I don't know who these "enemies" are that you imagine are streaming across the border. Just what or whom is Trump going to save us from?

Old 03-15-2016, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HansProof View Post
Was expecting a persuading string of Trump short clips saying these things.

Basically a useless WTF commercial of "that's it?"

Why should I believe these man-women?

The only quote I even recognized was directed at Rosie O'Donnell which is...kinda true you have to admit. Eh, I'd vote for honesty.
Gee, maybe because those women were merely parroting what journalists have published in the past? You know, folks who generally have journalistic standards and verify facts.

Mick

P.S. Yes, Rose O'Donnell is the most despicable person on this earth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections