Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2016, 08:08 PM

7,737 posts, read 5,518,049 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2e1m5a View Post
Of course she will-one of the biggest premises of her candidacy is to finish what Obama couldn't-pass the TPP.

Sad night for the United States..
I don't think the tpp will pass here with the IP copyright policies. you do realize that Clinton isn't supporting it in it's current form
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2016, 08:13 PM

4,666 posts, read 5,093,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
Business group: Clinton will flip on trade after election | Washington Examiner

It appears business knows she's a liar. 😂😂

Trump will crush her in the general but this proves the point she's a pathalogical liar.
I wouldn't be shocked. She's a chronic flip-flopper. I would never vote for her. It is looking like I'll be going 3rd party again.

Old 03-15-2016, 08:18 PM

11,998 posts, read 12,935,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedirtypirate View Post
I don't think the tpp will pass here with the IP copyright policies. you do realize that Clinton isn't supporting it in it's current form
Only because of the backlash she received. She once called it the "gold standard" of trade policies and has voiced her support for it 45 times overall. Sorry, but I don't trust her one iota-and it seems the majority of Americans agree. She will try to pass the TPP-that much is nearly a guarantee, and it will be the final nail in the coffin for US/American worker sovereignty.

Hillary Clinton's Favorable Rating One of Her Worst
Hillary Clinton viewed unfavorably by majority of New Yorkers for first time ever

Poll: Hillary Clinton Least Trustworthy Of All Candidates | The Daily Caller
A.M. Links: Hillary Voted Least Trustworthy in New Poll

I am genuinely concerned with her going up against Trump-Bernie was very easy on her.

Last edited by 2e1m5a; 03-15-2016 at 08:49 PM..

Old 03-15-2016, 08:27 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,261,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2e1m5a View Post
Only because of the backlash she received. She once called it the "gold standard" of trade policies and as voiced her support for it 45 times overall. Sorry, but I don't trust her one iota-and it seems the majority of Americans agree.

Hillary Clinton's Favorable Rating One of Her Worst
https://www.siena.edu/news-events/ar...irst-time-ever

Poll: Hillary Clinton Least Trustworthy Of All Candidates | The Daily Caller
A.M. Links: Hillary Voted Least Trustworthy in New Poll, Literature Nobel Awarded, NATO Warns of Russia's 'Troubling Escalation' in Syria - Hit & Run : Reason.com
Actually there is a candidate with lower negative favorability ratings than Hillary. Guess who?

Gallup: Trump’s Favorability Rating Is The Worst Ever Recorded – The Lonely Conservative

Old 03-15-2016, 08:33 PM

11,998 posts, read 12,935,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Actually there is a candidate with lower negative favorability ratings than Hillary. Guess who?

Gallup: Trump’s Favorability Rating Is The Worst Ever Recorded – The Lonely Conservative
Haha, what "great" candidates we have this year.

Old 03-15-2016, 08:47 PM

7,502 posts, read 5,752,205 times
I have come to the conclusion in the last year or so that liberals and cons are so corrupt that anyone in Washington as of now is incapable of changing our course. They ALL need to go. I see conservative voters catching on to the lies and being willing to vote trump, like him or not, in an attempt to change.

Liberals however not so much. I believe that the entitlement thinking overrides all things. It's obvious they could careless even in the face of the people who will benefit from free trade and gt rich off it telling them she's lying. They could careless as long as she is willing to give them someyhing.

I have no doubt TPP is the stake in the heart for the very people trying to put her in office. It's sad to watch.

Old 03-15-2016, 08:57 PM

2,973 posts, read 1,975,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
I have come to the conclusion in the last year or so that liberals and cons are so corrupt that anyone in Washington as of now is incapable of changing our course. They ALL need to go. I see conservative voters catching on to the lies and being willing to vote trump, like him or not, in an attempt to change.

Liberals however not so much. I believe that the entitlement thinking overrides all things. It's obvious they could careless even in the face of the people who will benefit from free trade and gt rich off it telling them she's lying. They could careless as long as she is willing to give them someyhing.

I have no doubt TPP is the stake in the heart for the very people trying to put her in office. It's sad to watch.
VOTERS IN OHIO gave you the CLEAR answer:

From FiveThirtyEight: "The last leg of the Clinton victory triangle is that she won on the all-important-in-the-Rust Belt trade question: Voters who said trade with other countries takes away U.S. jobs supported her, 53 percent to 46 percent. Sanders won that bloc in Michigan, 56 percent to 41 percent."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections