Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2016, 07:22 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,567,007 times

Advertisements

I love that smell of "Desperation" in the Air. The GOP, the Super Pacs, and all the little anti-Trumpets, can't get anywhere. Millions of dollars, right down the tubes, with no results. Barrages of Personal attacks, and even loony attacks, like the "Nazi" Salute, and the inciting riots idiocy. The sweat is rolling off, and Trump keeps on rolling like a freight train.

In the mean time, the Republican extremists are trying to convince their members that if they cheat Trump out of the running, that all his MILLIONS of supporters are just going to say "Oh Shucks" and home, or are going to vote for Ted, in their warped minds. I might even drop HBO, since the Anti Trump Antics are a much better show, with Drama, Comedy, and Fiction, all rolled into one, and the Under Dog keeps right on winning. .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2016, 07:35 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,251,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Trump doesn't want to be exposed for the phony he is......less contestants means he'd have more time to step on it.
I thought everybody already knew that. Why do you want more debates?

Old 03-17-2016, 07:37 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,251,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
not quite that simple: Good ole Trump backed out claiming he had another engagement. Kasich followed, so there was going to be no debate. You can't have a debate with just one person?
Kasich is more to blame than Trump. Why is HE not showing up? The guy is in last place with no path forward and declines a debate? I don't see anybody accusing him being scared.

Old 03-18-2016, 09:02 AM

22,974 posts, read 26,987,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
Kasich is more to blame than Trump. Why is HE not showing up? The guy is in last place with no path forward and declines a debate? I don't see anybody accusing him being scared.
Kashich thinks the GOP is going to tap him at the convention so he figures all he's got to do is survive until then.
AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN! They'd pull Newt out of retirement before they'd put in a known loser.

Old 03-18-2016, 09:12 AM

18,984 posts, read 9,064,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Kashich thinks the GOP is going to tap him at the convention so he figures all he's got to do is survive until then.
AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN! They'd pull Newt out of retirement before they'd put in a known loser.
I guess you have forgotten about Newt's failed 2012 presidential campaign? You know, the one where he was a loser? Kasich, on the other hand, has won two gubernatorial campaigns in the last six years, and by wide margins.

Tell us again which one of those two is a loser?

Old 03-18-2016, 09:21 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,728,154 times
Quote:
OMG that is simply your opinion. That had nothing to do with anything. Check the reason why the debate is not going to happen for heavens sake!!!!
Fox News doesn't look stupid?

Why yes, yes they do look pretty darn stupid. They announced an additional debate without, apparently, getting commitments from the folks they expected to do the debating, especially Trump.

Please explain how that *doesn't* make them look stupid.

Old 03-18-2016, 09:22 AM

8,102 posts, read 6,741,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
I love that smell of "Desperation" in the Air. The GOP, the Super Pacs, and all the little anti-Trumpets, can't get anywhere. Millions of dollars, right down the tubes, with no results. Barrages of Personal attacks, and even loony attacks, like the "Nazi" Salute, and the inciting riots idiocy. The sweat is rolling off, and Trump keeps on rolling like a freight train.

In the mean time, the Republican extremists are trying to convince their members that if they cheat Trump out of the running, that all his MILLIONS of supporters are just going to say "Oh Shucks" and home, or are going to vote for Ted, in their warped minds. I might even drop HBO, since the Anti Trump Antics are a much better show, with Drama, Comedy, and Fiction, all rolled into one, and the Under Dog keeps right on winning. .
It really is amazing about all of the shyt being thrown at Trump and he just keeps on going. Kinda reminds me of that line in The Terminator, "I'll be back".

Old 03-18-2016, 07:32 PM

22,974 posts, read 26,987,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
I guess you have forgotten about Newt's failed 2012 presidential campaign? You know, the one where he was a loser? Kasich, on the other hand, has won two gubernatorial campaigns in the last six years, and by wide margins.

Tell us again which one of those two is a loser?
Yes, I forgot Newt's failed campaign..... Even still, Kasich has NO CHANCE of being tapped for anything higher than VP especially since he can't pull a win from anywhere other than the state he's been governor in.

Old 03-22-2016, 11:01 AM

14,445 posts, read 20,618,978 times
Quote:
not quite that simple: Good ole Trump backed out claiming he had another engagement.
If that was AIPAC all three GOP hopefuls attended. The three finished up around 7:30pm EST.

I guess they had time to fly to get to Utah in time.
Maybe FOX should have changed the date of their debate.

Old 03-22-2016, 11:24 AM

1,356 posts, read 1,221,780 times
As always Trump is a step ahead of everybody else. He scored big yesterday at AIPAC and had a very good day in general. The debate would have done nothing for him. The chess player strikes again...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections