Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2016, 10:11 PM

3,202 posts, read 4,431,956 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
yep, but if you opened the link you'd see that the cross on her hand is specifically the one used by white supremacists. on her other hand is tattooed a large "88", the white supremacists code for "heil hitler".
OK.....I didn't open the link so its hard to argue there is cause to question this particular womans philosophy.I can't argue its obvious where her interests were at the time she got those tattoos.I suppose PBS if they found her story compelling could have interviewed her about where her heads at now.She could have come to the phone bank after a relaxing Monday night burning crosses and shaving her boyfriends head.......or she might have sworn off such stupidity five years ago and now is married and has five children with a black guy.They should of asked her......i'm curious myself

Old 03-16-2016, 10:16 PM

4,078 posts, read 2,337,759 times
A white supremacist Trump supporter? You dont say! Thats so rare! I mean, thats only like 88% of his supporters!

Old 03-16-2016, 10:24 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by imbobbbb View Post
.......or she might have sworn off such stupidity five years ago and now is married and has five children with a black guy.They should of asked her......i'm curious myself
i had a buddy that was a former skinhead. swastikas tattooed all over his body. when in public he would always wear long-sleeves and fingerless gloves to conceal the swastikas.

is it possible that this woman is a reformed racist? sure, but then i'd have expected her to be a little more self-conscious of the tattoos during a filmed interview.

Old 03-16-2016, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanCrossroads View Post
As the pictures show, she also has the number 88 tattooed on her other hand. Amuse me and tell me that that the celtic cross in this case is not a white supremacist symbol.

That being said, what's the point of expressing this supposed white supremacy if you're going to cover your white body with tattoos? What's the appeal of doing that? It looks disgusting, cheap and trashy.
Well I confess until five minutes ago I was clueless about what an '88' tattoo signified,I figured it was some kind of stupid Nascar thing....I learned something tonight

I don't know the point behind racist tattoos,perhaps pbs should have asked her....

Old 03-16-2016, 10:26 PM

1,637 posts, read 1,909,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
A white supremacist Trump supporter? You dont say! Thats so rare! I mean, thats only like 88% of his supporters!
So this is what Hillary coronation supporters think of Trump supporters?

<sarcasm> clap clap clap, good job in trying to win over voters for Queen Hillary. </sarcasm>

Yeah, let's just insult everyone who isn't putting Hillary up for queen...

Old 03-16-2016, 10:34 PM

Quote:

is it possible that this woman is a reformed racist? sure, but then i'd have expected her to be a little more self-conscious of the tattoos during a filmed interview.

Well I would also think she would be more self conscious but I can't imagine getting tattoos like that even if I were a rabid racist so I don't understand the mindset of such a person anyway......I would think PBS would have asked,perhaps they did and edited it out if her answer was less shocking than her appearance led them to believe.

Old 03-16-2016, 10:52 PM

39,208 posts, read 27,575,665 times
Quote:
i had a buddy that was a former skinhead. swastikas tattooed all over his body. when in public he would always wear long-sleeves and fingerless gloves to conceal the swastikas.

I have a friend who had a swastika tattoo when he was super young and stupid, he got rid of it.

I used to have an upside down cross on my finger, then I got it lasered off.

Sometimes people do stupid things when they were young.

In this case, I think this woman is just ignorant. I can't blame Trump for her behavior though. She doesn't look like an intelligent person. Matter of fact, with all those cheap ink, she looks like a clown.

"The news" is no longer the news--it's cabal "talking points," sound bites, and propaganda headlines.

Old 03-16-2016, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkbatca View Post
So this is what Hillary coronation supporters think of Trump supporters?

<sarcasm> clap clap clap, good job in trying to win over voters for Queen Hillary. </sarcasm>

Yeah, let's just insult everyone who isn't putting Hillary up for queen...
Im no Hillary fan, I support Cruz. However, the jury is still out on who would be the bigger evil between Trump and Hillary if it comes down to those two despicable human beings. I'll most likely vote 3rd party.

Old 03-16-2016, 11:03 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,582,210 times
A lady with a cross tatotoo likes Trump. Oh the humanity! Is this the best 40 million can do?

Old 03-16-2016, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
A lady with a cross tatotoo likes Trump. Oh the humanity! Is this the best 40 million can do?
Says the Trump fan who clearly did not read the article.

A white supremacist Trump fan? I did nazi that coming!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections