Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2016, 09:03 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,071,287 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
They don't care about their crappy candidates. Democrats exist to demonize Republicans by stoking fear and resentment.
You just described Trump's entire campaign.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2016, 09:04 PM

22,461 posts, read 11,986,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodfin View Post

Hillary would (will) do a pretty decent job once she crushes that racist clown in the general.
I took out the first part of your post as it was vile, disgusting and immature.

So, tell us all how, exactly, is Trump "racist"?

Old 03-17-2016, 09:06 PM

7,634 posts, read 8,704,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
old fool
Both of the candidates you mentioned are old fools. They are only 1 year apart. Yes, both are lousy choices. But my choice is Bernie Sanders, not lousy.

Old 03-17-2016, 09:09 PM

6,393 posts, read 4,113,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Got anything to offer besides snark? ...I didn't think so.
Suppose I tell you that the moon is made of cheese and that there is no such thing as gravity. Are you really going to waste your time debating with me back and forth on these subjects?

11,110 posts, read 9,809,462 times

Seriously, your post is hilariously ironic!

In a year in which the Republican Party has been completely hoodwinked and hijacked by a reality-show bloviator, in which the clown car has spewed out one train-wreck candidate after another, in which #NeverTrump is the fast-trending Twitter tag among Republicans, in which the party leadership is busy plotting how to deny the guy who wins the convention the nomination, and failing that to run a third-party candidate against him and sacrifice any shot at winning just to save the party, and you're desperately trying to portray the Democratic outlook as lousy?

PS - Unlike Republicans, Democrats actually like their candidates.

Even If Democrats Support Different Candidates, They Aren't Divided
Republican Voters Kind Of Hate All Their Choices

PPS - Thanks again for the laugh!

39,868 posts, read 26,495,821 times
Quote:
Trump's actually not better than a turd.

I'd rather have a steaming turd sit in the White House than that guy.

Well, if Hillary is elected, you'll have your wish.

Old 03-17-2016, 09:17 PM

9,911 posts, read 7,693,961 times
I am independent voting for Bernie he reminds me of one of the greatest Presidents in history. Unfortunately America I feel doesn't see the need for change. How cost of living increases, blue collar job's disappear, minimum wage job's increase, job's decrease, homelessness increases, poverty increases, income classes wage war, and so forth. America is slowly loosing it's identity and what it stands for.

Old 03-17-2016, 09:22 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,466,408 times
Quote:
Trump's actually not better than a turd.

I'd rather have a steaming turd sit in the White House than that guy.

Hillary would (will) do a pretty decent job once she crushes that racist clown in the general.
Yes, she has an amazing moral fiber, doesn't she?

Hillary Clinton LAUGHS as she recalls how she helped 'child rapist' walk free | Daily Mail Online

No worries here ladies, especially those with kids? Free pass? Will be most interesting when this information hits mainstream news again during the election cycle.

Old 03-17-2016, 09:22 PM

Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON"*"CHRISTE ELEISON"
3,078 posts, read 6,197,012 times
Thumbs up Excellent thread & post, OP! Thank you, Toyman at Jewel Lake!

Excellent thread & post, OP! Thank you, Toyman at Jewel Lake!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
I think whatever backroom deals were made were made a long time ago.

Hillary and Obama disappeared for a secret meeting in 2008 in VA.
2 days later Hillary dropped out of the race.

A mere coincidence..the Biderberg meeting, normally held in Europe, was held in Chantilly VA and was going on at the same time Obama and Hillary disappeared.

You go ahead and connect the dots.

Thanks, HT.

Obviously, a disgusting coincidence.
It just means that the voters do not mean a thing.
That someone else controls everything.

And now Hillary Clinton is supposed to get her payback.
In turn she will also have to pay back all of the high donations from the huge military complex.

All of those defense contractors=WAR! The WARS keep a lot of $$$$$$ in certain pockets......

This reminds me of FAUST (selling your soul to the DEVIL!!)

Old 03-17-2016, 09:23 PM

44,254 posts, read 64,347,350 times
Dude.

Seriously.

All the candidates are crap sandwiches.

All of them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections