Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2016, 09:23 PM

22,473 posts, read 11,998,943 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodfin View Post
Ahhh, the old "educate-a-Trumplet" post.

I don't think so. You need to keep yourself informed on the issues, which it seems obvious you haven't done.
No, it is YOU who has not educated himself on the issues. Trump hasn't said anything that points to him being a "racist". You know it, too, because you avoided answering the question.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2016, 09:24 PM

22,473 posts, read 11,998,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post
Suppose I tell you that the moon is made of cheese and that there is no such thing as gravity. Are you really going to waste your time debating with me back and forth on these subjects?
Okay, you just admitted that you have nothing to offer but snark. Thanks for confirming that

Old 03-17-2016, 09:26 PM

7,578 posts, read 5,326,422 times
"Democrats-how are you dealing with your lousy choices this year?"

Well this Democrat is just fine "dealing" with our choices. I'm doing so well that while I prefer one over the other, I just fine with either.

How about you?

Old 03-17-2016, 09:27 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,481,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by countrylv22 View Post
Excellent thread & post, OP! Thank you, Toyman at Jewel Lake!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks, HT.

Obviously, a disgusting coincidence.
It just means that the voters do not mean a thing.
That someone else controls everything.

And now Hillary Clinton is supposed to get her payback.
In turn she will also have to pay back all of the high donations from the huge military complex.

All of those defense contractors=WAR! The WARS keep a lot of $$$$$$ in certain pockets......

This reminds me of FAUST (selling your soul to the DEVIL!!)
Bilderberg group met last year in Austria.

Hillary didn't go..too obvious but Jim Messina, chief advisor to Hillary, did go.

No one from any other camp were invited.

Guess who is going to be the next President ?

Old 03-17-2016, 09:28 PM

2,727 posts, read 2,834,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
I think whatever backroom deals were made were made a long time ago.

Hillary and Obama disappeared for a secret meeting in 2008 in VA.
2 days later Hillary dropped out of the race.

A mere coincidence..the Biderberg meeting, normally held in Europe, was held in Chantilly VA and was going on at the same time Obama and Hillary disappeared.

You go ahead and connect the dots.

Jim Messina attended last year's Bilderberg meeting. Hillary traveling to Austria would have been noticed.
One of the strangest things I've ever seen in politics is no one in obama's circle being in the primary. Love him or hate him, he did a lot that I'm sure he wants to protect - and he just left it in Hilary's hands?

Old 03-17-2016, 09:28 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,305,052 times
[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
One who, when asked about Americans that were slaughtered under her watch first lied to the American people repeatedly, then says "What difference does it make anyway? How would you like to be a family member of one of the Benghazi victims and hear this hate coming from a presidential candidate?
.[/qumote
]
In your exuberance to hate the woman you've taken her response to the question out of context, she said "what difference does it make" when asked if the attack on the embassy was a random terrorist act or a response to a derogatory video about Muslims.
Bernie is a social Democrat who believes in higher taxes mostly for the rich to pay for more social programs,if you dont like what hes selling then dont vote for him.
That said i feel more comfortable voting for either of the two Democrat candidates than the train wreck the GOP are offering. Donald Trump? you cant be serious.

Old 03-17-2016, 09:29 PM

2,366 posts, read 1,647,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodfin View Post
Trump's actually not better than a turd.

I'd rather have a steaming turd sit in the White House than that guy.

Hillary would (will) do a pretty decent job once she crushes that racist clown in the general.
Sounds like a dem delicacy.

"Waiter, I think I'll have the steaming turd."

Last edited by Horizonite; 03-17-2016 at 09:43 PM..

Old 03-17-2016, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeymags View Post
One of the strangest things I've ever seen in politics is no one in obama's circle being in the primary. Love him or hate him, he did a lot that I'm sure he wants to protect - and he just left it in Hilary's hands?
Hillary will do what she's told to do. The Clintons have lots of skeletons in their closets.
Obama has no fear of her exposing anything on him.

Old 03-17-2016, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizonite View Post
Sounds like a dem delicacy.

Waiter, I think I'll have the steaming turd.

I hear red wine goes good with that

Old 03-17-2016, 09:32 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,469,000 times
Anyone know if hillary denounced this recent KKK endorsement the media jumped all over trump for the required 5,092 times?

This KKK Grand Dragon reportedly just endorsed Hillary Clinton because she has a “hidden agenda” - Salon.com

Didn't think so. Gotta love it. Back page news. Yep.

And her apparent past admiration for byrd, a former KKK guy, "Hillary Clinton has escaped scrutiny despite the fact that she once praised ex-KKK member Robert Byrd as her “friend and mentor”.."

Media Savages Trump Over Duke, Ignores Hillary Praising Former KKK Member Robert Byrd » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

mentor, eh?

yeah, he's no longer a kkk guy, so what? Key word, "mentor". Forgive/don't make any of this front page for hillary but trump or others get front page non-stop news on the topic?

Double standard galore yet many of the sheepy/loyal followers are too blind to notice. shhhh....don't wake them up from their magic blue haze/fairy dust slumber....shhhhhhh.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections