Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2016, 04:54 PM

25,557 posts, read 21,738,439 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Sick how lefties are making excuses for this criminal behavior but not unprecedented
They are in that groove. I mean look at who their nominee is and her history with making excuses to downright lies.

If "hate" is what brings this on Trump, Hillary's life has to be a real nightmare based on that criteria.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2016, 04:55 PM

39,789 posts, read 26,271,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
Clinton is a former first lady and SOS. Trump is just a private citizen billionaire. Huge difference.
He is also the future president of the United States, and is receiving Secret Service protection. The terrorists making these attacks should be prosecuted exactly the same as they would someone doing the same to the Obamas.

Old 03-18-2016, 04:56 PM

4,078 posts, read 2,311,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyster View Post
Except that he doesn't do that.

When did the Left in this country evolve from pot banging Stalinists in the streets to delicate, hyper sensitive snowflakes that constantly need a 'safe space' from allegedly 'racist' language?

Make up your mind... which kind of monster do you want to be? The mouthy Bolshevik with a bull horn or the Giant Baby who constantly bangs on his high chair demanding a pacifier?
Im a pretty far right conservative and even I think he says some racist and sexist sh*t. Only the biggest Trump apologist could look at all the pathetic and disgusting things he has said about women over the years and NOT think its sexist.

Old 03-18-2016, 04:57 PM

19,699 posts, read 11,949,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyyc View Post
Are you sure it just wasn't his weekly blow delivery?

Libel is adorable.

Old 03-18-2016, 04:58 PM

4,078 posts, read 2,311,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
He is also the future president of the United States, and is receiving Secret Service protection. The terrorists making these attacks should be prosecuted exactly the same as they would someone doing the same to the Obamas.
You have a better chance of seeing the White House on a write in ballot than Trump will. He's not going to be President but you can dream

Old 03-18-2016, 04:58 PM

16,214 posts, read 11,240,792 times
Quote:

When did the Left in this country evolve from pot banging Stalinists in the streets to delicate, hyper sensitive snowflakes that constantly need a 'safe space' from allegedly 'racist' language?

Make up your mind... which kind of monster do you want to be? The mouthy Bolshevik with a bull horn or the Giant Baby who constantly bangs on his high chair demanding a pacifier?

Apparently, the Lefties think that they can pacify both .... turning the nation into a one-party-dominant sham of democracy, with a dwindling number of conservative realists paying for all of it.

Old 03-18-2016, 05:00 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,554,774 times
Quote:

hahahahah..kinda like a choice between Bernie or Shrillary

Old 03-18-2016, 05:00 PM

25,557 posts, read 21,738,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
Well, we don't know if it was a 'leftist' or not. May have been an unhinged supporter of the Canadian, Cruz.

Regardless, there are, unfortunately, far too many nutters out there. Thank goodness this one only sent some inert powder. Hopefully, said person will be caught.

I am glad that Trump has Secret Service protection. I may not be 'for him', but I certainly don't wish harm to him or his family. Actually, the same goes for all running for President.
Good point. It could come from anyone that is trying to intimidate Trump. Yeah, Cruz belongs to the sickest group and dirty tricks are his specialty and I am sure that whoever did it, it was a paid position of some thug who needed drug money or such.

I really respect those that are able to see this is wrong even if they don't support the candidate and certainly not rejoice in it or wish it on another candidate. So, thanks for being humane as many here aren't. "Blaming the victim is quite popular these days.

Seriously, if I had to guess, I would guess it came from someone in the GOP by "proxy". They eat their own.

Old 03-18-2016, 05:14 PM

9,019 posts, read 14,193,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Libel is adorable.
You need to work on your ironic comments. It would have been closer to libelous if I had said "It was his weekly blow delivery". I never stated it as a fact.

Sort of like Glenn Beck, or Trump with the whole birther controversy.

Does shadowne need a better sense of humor? I don't know, but it's probably a question that someone needs to answer.

Old 03-18-2016, 05:36 PM

19,699 posts, read 11,949,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyyc View Post
You need to work on your ironic comments. It would have been closer to libelous if I had said "It was his weekly blow delivery". I never stated it as a fact.

Sort of like Glenn Beck, or Trump with the whole birther controversy.

Does shadowne need a better sense of humor? I don't know, but it's probably a question that someone needs to answer.
Yep, sending white powder thru the mail is hilarious. Perhaps we should check if you were involved? See, I have a sense of humor.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections