Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2016, 12:54 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,700,375 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Why don't you actually read the interview, and see for yourself.

I know you guys are not interested in what he said, you are only interested in attacking Trump. I mean, the op just created an account on here to attack Trump. He literately has made almost 2000 anti-Trump posts, and all of this threads are anti-Trump.
Hey, guess what... did read the interview before I posted. Saw the interview, have watched what trump has been saying.... didn't see anything reported inaccurately, so asked the poster to tell me exactly what he thinks is inaccurate. His response, as was yours, was a non-response that attacked the people who asked him to explain what he thought was inacurate.

That isn't because I'm only interested in attacking trump, although, yeah, I do attack trump. Mostly because he is running for prez and there is so much material to attack him on. trump is scary, he shouldn't be prez of this country, and some people feel strongly enough about that to risk your ire and post negative things about him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2016, 12:54 PM

2,251 posts, read 4,915,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livejack View Post
Trump knows nothing about foreign policy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TnkJ8_BmSI

"Sur-prise, sur-prise, sur-prise!"..."Shazam!"

Mr TRUMP knows that we cant keep supporting other country's. Bankruptcy is not an option, but our government shutting down due to running out of money is.

Think about.....very smart thinking on his part.

TRUMP 2016

Old 03-28-2016, 01:08 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,709,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Why don't you actually read the interview, and see for yourself.

I know you guys are not interested in what he said, you are only interested in attacking Trump. I mean, the op just created an account on here to attack Trump. All of this threads are anti-Trump, and he has literally has made almost 2000 anti-Trump posts, .
I did read the interview and Andrea Mitchell's comments were accurate.

You also know they were accurate, which is why you're not posting the inaccuracies.

Old 03-28-2016, 01:42 PM

5,277 posts, read 2,800,352 times
And you think Ted knows more?

Really, now seriously. Do you think Ted knows more than Trump?

Old 03-28-2016, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmaise View Post

I'm a Bernie supporter, but yes, I'm sure Ted Cruz knows more about foreign policy than Trump.

They both scare me, but as far as knowledge of history of different regions and their relationship to each other, Cruz is way more qualified than Trump.

Old 03-28-2016, 01:51 PM

4,078 posts, read 2,339,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmaise View Post

Of course he does. Trump didn't even know what a nuclear triad was, Rubio had to explain it to him in a debate lol. The vast majority of people on this forum know more about foreign policy then Trump does. He's a clueless idiot.

Old 03-28-2016, 01:53 PM

18,773 posts, read 18,140,967 times
G.W. took us into war against Afghanistan; even though Bin Laden was in Pakistan. Obama has kept us at war in Afghanistan; even when he knows that Bin Laden was always in Pakistan. So; how smart do you have to be to go to war with the wrong country?

Old 03-28-2016, 01:57 PM

You know what I think would be a great debate question?

Is if they asked each candidate to give a brief history of a particular country or region, say for example, Syria, over the past 40 years, and to describe three implications the history of the country has for U.S. foreign policy. The candidates could have all the time they needed to tell us all they know.

I think it would be eye-opening.

Old 03-28-2016, 02:03 PM

4,078 posts, read 2,339,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
G.W. took us into war against Afghanistan; even though Bin Laden was in Pakistan. Obama has kept us at war in Afghanistan; even when he knows that Bin Laden was always in Pakistan. So; how smart do you have to be to go to war with the wrong country?
Not what it's about. if it were just about Bin Laden, troops would have been out of Afghanistan years ago. That's not what it's about. The U.K., Australia, Italy, Germany and a handful of other countries still have thousands of troops in Afghanistan currently as well.

Old 03-28-2016, 03:29 PM

15,632 posts, read 10,390,278 times
As if President Obama knows, after 7+ years, anything about foreign policy?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections