Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2016, 11:18 AM

4,814 posts, read 3,843,463 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Experts do agree on the subject and I have yet to find an expert opinion that says anything other than Cruz is using his usual word play. Amanda Carpenter is definitely on the Cruz train or, at least on "something" Cruz.

How to Spot a Liar: The Case Against Amanda Carpenter
What a bunch of sensational nonsense. Hahahahahahha!

Being an intelligent person, Ted Cruz, as is his usual way of addressing things, goes right to the issue - the lie. He addresses the lie. Therefore, he doesn't have to act like a 12-year old like Donald Trump and say, "I didn't cheat on my wife."

Good grief, the insanity is getting really scary for our country. No wonder politicians don't pay attention to the electorate. They come across as ill informed and uneducated. Why waste their time? That used to offend me, but this election cycle, I can see why they do ignore us.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2016, 11:22 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,184,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post

Being an intelligent person, Ted Cruz, as is his usual way of addressing things, goes right to the issue - the lie. He addresses the lie. Therefore, he doesn't have to act like a 12-year old like Donald Trump and say, "I didn't cheat on my wife."

Good grief, the insanity is getting really scary for our country. No wonder politicians don't pay attention to the electorate. They come across as ill informed and uneducated. Why waste their time? That used to offend me, but this election cycle, I can see why they do ignore us.
The "electorate" didn't start and push the story.

Old 03-29-2016, 12:51 PM

72 posts, read 38,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eye state your name View Post
Yet you have no problem with your idol Sleazy Don being honored by a "kill the gays" Pastor. Apparently you don't mind if Sleazy Don wants to kill the gays, you just don't want Cruz to win the nomination.
You asked me the same thing before and I addressed it -- to crickets, of course. It's apparent you only want to spend time on here spouting the same senseless nonsense and creating threads for attention so, hopefully, other posters will just IGNORE, as I will go back to doing.

Old 03-29-2016, 12:54 PM

5,381 posts, read 2,839,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
The "electorate" didn't start and push the story.
Yup, it was Sleazy Don and his good buddy Pecker who unleashed the trashy innuendo campaign against Cruz.

The "electorate" is too mature and less well connected than Sleazy Don!!

Old 03-29-2016, 01:08 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,729,935 times
Reaction Formation Medical Definition | Merriam-Webster Medical Dictionary

Also, this:

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/0...-tattoo-105240

On April 1, 2014, Cruz reveals a fake tattoo of Winston Churchill, that he said he got when he was "inspired" by some art while out in CA.

That very same day, mere hours later, there's Amanda Carpenter not only sporting the same tattoo, (how do you order something and have it available that quickly?) but also wearing Cruz' coat:

Last edited by Three Wolves In Snow; 03-29-2016 at 01:20 PM..

Old 03-29-2016, 01:28 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,729,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eye state your name View Post
Yup, it was Sleazy Don and his good buddy Pecker who unleashed the trashy innuendo campaign against Cruz.

The "electorate" is too mature and less well connected than Sleazy Don!!
Again with the lies. Deny, deny, deny, but it doesn't erase the facts that it was the Rubio people. You must be getting paid a LOT to repeat these pathetic lies.

Old 03-29-2016, 01:34 PM

6,046 posts, read 4,815,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post

You know (or perhaps you don't), you aren't making any sense. None at all.

Cruz, in his usual way of addressing things, is avoiding the issue.

Old 03-29-2016, 01:34 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,736,758 times
Time will tell as if there were some women then it will be revealed at some point in time.

Even a prior President couldn't keep that a secret and Mr. liar will not be able to keep it a secret either.

Maybe there is nothing... but regardless if there are or not to me it is already appalling that the first thing Cruz does is blaming Trump. What a whiner. Where is the proof?

Old 03-29-2016, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Again with the lies. Deny, deny, deny, but it doesn't erase the facts that it was the Rubio people. You must be getting paid a LOT to repeat these pathetic lies.
You wish I were getting paid. I'm sure you hate an informed electorate. Again with the dissembling and willful blindness.

It's not where the rumor started, it is where it ended up. And it ended up on the front page of Sleazy Don's buddy Pecker's rag mag.

Old 03-29-2016, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomToms View Post
You asked me the same thing before and I addressed it -- to crickets, of course. It's apparent you only want to spend time on here spouting the same senseless nonsense and creating threads for attention so, hopefully, other posters will just IGNORE, as I will go back to doing.

Unless you have two accounts and you forgot who you are logged in under, I did not address this or any other question to you.

Please feel free to ignore me. It makes my life here on CD more comprehendible!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections