Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2016, 05:19 AM

27,534 posts, read 15,977,809 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
Some people have too much time on their hands and are lonely so like to stir the pot. Just laugh or put them on ignore because it's not worth the effort dealing with them as they are clueless and the Kool-aid has eaten their brain. They don't know how to carry on a actual discussion anymore.

Old 03-31-2016, 05:51 AM

25,704 posts, read 21,855,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
Some people have too much time on their hands and are lonely so like to stir the pot. Just laugh or put them on ignore because it's not worth the effort dealing with them as they are clueless and the Kool-aid has eaten their brain. They don't know how to carry on a actual discussion anymore.
I looked through the polls and I am just not believing it. I think they do this to try to discourage voters for Trump and make them believe it is a waste of time to bother voting. Unfortunately for them, Trump supporters are not like your other voters, nothing "casual" about our feelings in choosing a leader.

Yes, the "ignore" feature is a treasure. I also find telling myself when reading "garbage", "Probably posting from the mental institution", "drunk posting" or "kids must be out of school today posting".

I truly think that most voters in WI have the commonsense to vote for the candidate that will not take them down the road to destruction and can beat Hillary in the General Election, Trump. These primaries are meant for the GOP to bring forth a candidate that will defeat Hillary and Lyin' Cruz isn't it. Actually Hillary and Cruz, both being pathological liars, really give us no choice but to vote 3rd party as I refuse to choose between the "devil and the deep blue sea".

Old 03-31-2016, 06:27 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,738,825 times
Trump is going to have his head handed to him by Cruz in Wisconsin, on April 5. And it's his own fault.

First, he came off sounding the way the left like to portray pro-life people: as anti-women. Second, his attack on Scott Walker will backfire. It makes him sound like he's a taxaholic ( Walker "should have raised taxes..."), when his tax plan shows that he's not, as he tries to pull in disaffected Dem voters still ticked at Scott Walker.

Trump's frenzied and clumsy attempts to garner Democratic votes will be his downfall.

Old 03-31-2016, 07:15 AM

16,569 posts, read 15,156,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
LOL! He probably won't even win it in the primary. Cruz, who normally would be an anathema to Wisconsin voters, is going to win. Looks like it's time to downgrade the Trump Apocalypse Watch to .9 horseman. To think, just a month ago, it was riding at 3.5 horsemen.

Sane Republicans, please let this be a lesson to you. It's time to dump the teajadists. They pretty much trashed your prospects for a win in 2016. If you're not careful, they'll be back to cause more mayhem in the near future.

Donald Trump’s polling collapse in Wisconsin.
I am not sure Cruz winning Wisconsin is such an honor for Wisconsin either. Problem is the hate for Trump has made for strange bedfellows. Cruz all of a sudden is popular with Washington and late night TV hosts who used to mock him. Come back next month and we'll see who is on the ropes.

Old 03-31-2016, 07:32 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,432,550 times
LOL.

Trump was never expected to win Wisconsin.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections