Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2008, 12:35 AM

9,725 posts, read 15,164,635 times

Advertisements

And tomorrow is indeed, a new day.

I'm tired of hearing the Hillary bashing by the Obama supporters. Does anyone else feel the same way?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2008, 12:40 AM

5,080 posts, read 9,947,688 times
And Vice Versa.

Old 02-12-2008, 04:50 AM

12,867 posts, read 14,907,371 times
i am amazed at the lack of foresight by both parties with their potential nominees. how they expect either frontrunner to reach across party lines i have no idea. obama is too liberal for most republicans, and mccain is too pro war for most democrats. this is definitely an interesting time in america.

Old 02-12-2008, 04:58 AM

16,259 posts, read 24,750,914 times
I thought it was a "new day" when she "finally found her voice". Oh, that was last week!

Old 02-12-2008, 05:49 AM

5,407 posts, read 7,792,286 times
A new day, a new campaign manager.... See if she has better luck.

Old 02-12-2008, 06:20 AM
BVH

944 posts, read 605,384 times
Hear hear! It is getting really old. I was listening to Michael Medved, a McCain supporter, on Larry King last night. He repeated the same thing that we all know on here. You simply cannot talk to Obama supporters, because they have no clue what he stands for.

He said that he went up to several supporters at a rally and asked them what "changes" will Obama make? They replied "He will make America better!". "Great!" he said, "I want a better America too! How will he do it?" A blank stare and slack jaws was the response he got.

"Tell me what you like most about Obama's health care plan..." A blank stare and slack jaws was the response he got.

It's enough already with all the childish Hillary name-calling. That just goes to show you what kind of people some obama supporters are. Get a grasp on some issues, any issues, and then we can talk. LOL

Old 02-12-2008, 06:26 AM

5,407 posts, read 7,792,286 times
I heard the old campaign manager would not even return anyone's phone calls and she couldn't manage a consistent message from state to state. Hillary troops were left adrift with no leadership.

If this is how the Hill runs her campaign and chooses her senior leadership, I don't need her running our country.

Old 02-12-2008, 06:26 AM

2,141 posts, read 6,904,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
And tomorrow is indeed, a new day.

I'm tired of hearing the Hillary bashing by the Obama supporters. Does anyone else feel the same way?
The Obama camp pays people to do this.

Old 02-12-2008, 06:28 AM

1,266 posts, read 2,507,869 times
They are all disguisting. We haven't got one candidate worth a flying fig.

Old 02-12-2008, 06:47 AM
BVH

944 posts, read 605,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by firemed View Post
The Obama camp pays people to do this.
I agree. They also pay them to go to local "DNC" volunteer meetings. There was at least one at the one I went to in Pittsburgh on Sunday. One guy just wouldn't shut up about how "great" obama was. Of course, when confronted with actual questions, nada. There was also a woman there who was registered "independent"; she made sure to tell us over and over and over lest we forget, lol. They have to get that myth circulated as much as possible, you know.

I am not sure if they were only expecting Obama supporters or what, but, they only had the Obama Petition there and not Hillary's. (The deadline for getting on the Ballot in PA was 2/12 and they need 2000 signatures from each county to get on the ballot.) So, we had to drive all the way across town to Heinz Field where the County was holding their endorsement election.

It was supposed to be a DNC meeting, and not an Obama meeting. It was very unprofessional of them to not have both candidates's petitions there, especially since they were pushing the whole DNC "we are family" mantra. There was some sort of an excuse given as to why hers wasn't there, but, it was BS.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections