Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2016, 11:46 AM

5,381 posts, read 2,840,282 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Manafort is Trump's new guy that is in charge of delegate selection and recruitment at the state level. If Manafort quits, Trump will be largely leaving this tremendously important component of his campaign in a state of near chaos, leaving the field wide open for Ted Cruz and his extremely well organized team to have their way with the delegate selection process.

On the other hand, if Manafort gets his way, Trump's campaign manager is likely on the way out and a major overhaul of the Trump campaign team will be in the offing.

If Trump's ego can bear it, the second option appears to be the smarter of the two. However, as a Cruz supporter, I hope he tells Manafort to stand down, resulting in Manafort leaving the campaign.
Well, Sleazy Don has a reputation for loyalty and that was shown when he defended Corey against the allegations of the female reporter he assaulted. There was talk of turmoil in the campaign because of Corey before, so it will be interesting to see if Sleazy Don will stick with Corey over Manafort.

Old 04-06-2016, 12:08 PM

4,584 posts, read 4,196,214 times
Quote:
Manafort is Trump's new guy that is in charge of delegate selection and recruitment at the state level. If Manafort quits, Trump will be largely leaving this tremendously important component of his campaign in a state of near chaos, leaving the field wide open for Ted Cruz and his extremely well organized team to have their way with the delegate selection process.

On the other hand, if Manafort gets his way, Trump's campaign manager is likely on the way out and a major overhaul of the Trump campaign team will be in the offing.

If Trump's ego can bear it, the second option appears to be the smarter of the two. However, as a Cruz supporter, I hope he tells Manafort to stand down, resulting in Manafort leaving the campaign.
Cruz is so well organized he is about 240 delegates behind so far and has been blown out in many states.
Northeastern voters will see right through Greasy Ted. Can't put lipstick on a pig ...

Old 04-06-2016, 12:24 PM

1,185 posts, read 804,405 times
Cruz people have yet to talk about the voter fraud that Teddy was talking about to Iowans. I hear words like Sleazy Don but nothing about Lyin' Cruz. Biased much?

FYI I'm not a Trump or Cruz fan

Last edited by Oldhag1; 04-06-2016 at 12:56 PM.. Reason: Copyrighted material

Old 04-06-2016, 12:25 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,157,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
62.3% didn't vote for Trump.

Just saying.
The establishment was rounding up everyone and anyone to vote for Cruz.. talk radio is bad mouthing Trump all the way..the people in Wisconsin lost when they listened to Lying Ted Cruz and his cronies. Special interests and lobbyists are fighting WE THE PEOPLE..The special interests and lobbiests want their power and will pay millions t keep Trump from becoming president--- that is the real truth of the whole matter.

In the future they will drop Ted like a hot potato, and go with the speaker of the house Ryan... Boehner didn't step down for nothing.. they put Ryan in when they saw Trump might get the nomination back in Oct 2015.

Sleazy back room deals happened a long time ago to take down Trump.. they are taking ALL avenues to keep the corruption going in Washington. Trump is too honest for the sleaziness of Washington. He will tell who did what to line their pockets and the Washington elites are really nervous if Trump gets in.

If Trump loses WE THE PEOPLE will face a big recession and the middle class with dissolve. The elites will grow richer.

Old 04-06-2016, 12:30 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,157,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eye state your name View Post
Well, Sleazy Don has a reputation for loyalty and that was shown when he defended Corey against the allegations of the female reporter he assaulted. There was talk of turmoil in the campaign because of Corey before, so it will be interesting to see if Sleazy Don will stick with Corey over Manafort.
Oh yeah.. the woman lied.. she was not forced down on the floor.. I saw nothing.. fact is the woman touched Trump.. should Trump bring a law suit against this woman for touching him?

Old 04-06-2016, 12:32 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,518,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asgardian View Post
Cruz people have yet to talk about the voter fraud that Teddy was talking about to Iowans. I hear words like Sleazy Don but nothing about Lyin' Cruz. Biased much?

FYI I'm not a Trump or Cruz fan
Except that you parrot Donald Trump's sleazy lies and name-calling smears in a way that suggests otherwise.

Old 04-06-2016, 12:35 PM

1,185 posts, read 804,405 times
Quote:
Except that you parrot Donald Trump's sleazy lies and name-calling smears in a way that suggests otherwise.
As opposed to you defending Cruz lies about voter violation and back stabbing Carson?

I'm an undecided voter. Neither sides are good.

Old 04-06-2016, 12:59 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,624,120 times
Quote:
Of course I included the logic and fact below the comment you quoted, but you selectively edited out, for obvious reasons.
Nope. Start a comment with insult, then I don't bother with whatever else you put in it.

Old 04-06-2016, 01:05 PM

11,780 posts, read 5,792,331 times
Quote:

Some people call it like they see it - if it happens to be the truth - you automatically go on the defensive - come on now - defend Ted and explain away what happened in Iowa - we're waiting - quit deflecting - that's something the libs do!

Old 04-06-2016, 01:17 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,518,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
Some people call it like they see it - if it happens to be the truth - you automatically go on the defensive - come on now - defend Ted and explain away what happened in Iowa - we're waiting - quit deflecting - that's something the libs do!
You are the one who is deflecting. This is the Wisconsin primary thread, for the obvious reason that you do not want to dwell on the beat-down that Trump took from Cruz in Wisconsin yesterday.

If you want to discuss the Iowa primary, feel free to try to resurrect one of those old threads and pursue it there. However, I will not assist you with your efforts at deflection here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections