Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2016, 09:27 PM

9,828 posts, read 9,414,249 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Illegal aliens ARE despicable. Too; we already have LOTS of homegrown trashy American people already, no reason to add more to the mix who have NO right to even be in the US.
The vast majority of undocumented workers come here to do nothing more than... work. I see nothing despicable about that, but obviously I'm cut from a different cloth than right-wingers, thankfully.

Old 04-06-2016, 09:40 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,154,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
Right-wingers love posting obviously made-up anecdotes. It's almost as if they think we're dumb enough to believe them. Weird.

Despicable human being. She represents her loathsome ideology perfectly.
no lie. illegals hate legal mexicans.. and they threaten them.. and the legal guys quit out of fear.. you don't know what the truth is because you are not in the trenches where it goes on. If you are killed by an illegal , people like you won't care at all.

Old 04-06-2016, 09:48 PM

2,249 posts, read 2,822,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
The vast majority of undocumented workers come here to do nothing more than... work. I see nothing despicable about that, but obviously I'm cut from a different cloth than right-wingers, thankfully.
Honestly, these people that show so much hate and prejudice against illegal immigrants, I get the impression that they have never met one, or live in a community where they don't exist. I grew up in a neighborhood where probably a good 25% of the families were headed by parents who were illegal immigrants, mostly Mexican.

These were some of the kindest, most hardworking people I ever met. While their kids went to poor elementary schools and education was low overall with them, they were some of the most humble and hardworking people I ever met. Some of them would work 2-3 jobs just to make ends meet and provide a better life for their kids. They raised their kids to also be hardworking and to value and appreciate family (which is something severely lacking with LEGAL Americans). My family always helped them out as much as we could, and in return they would always keep an eye out for us kids, bring us delicious food, etc.

I get it, something needs to be done with the swarm of illegal immigration, I agree people just can't walk into this country freely. But the vilification that people like Trump and Coutler are creating against them is just so wrong and horrible. The grand majority are good, hardworking decent people, trying to make a better life for themselves. If you are going to hold anything against, make it that they are breaking the law by being here illegally, then so be it. But to brainwash Americans to make them think they are rapists and murderers for the most part is a crime against humanity. It makes me think these people have never interacted with these people.

If anything, many illegal immigrants who are Mexican, hold family values to the highest degree, are very tight knit, and really do follow the golden rule. If anything Americans could learn from them on how to value family and not be so narcissistic, selfish and value material possessions more than family.

Old 04-06-2016, 10:12 PM

22,469 posts, read 11,990,487 times
There is no such thing as an honest illegal alien. The term "honest illegal alien" is an oxymoron. Those jobs you crow about them doing are jobs that Americans want to do. How do you think those "humble and hardworking people" got those jobs? It is illegal for them to work in this country. Those "humble and hardworking people" engage in ID theft or use a fake SSN. That fake SSN could belong to a living person who gets put in a world of hurt. Did you know that if someone is using your SSN but not your name with it, the SSA won't tell you? You only find out when the IRS comes after you for not filing a tax return on a job you never worked. And guess what, "UrbanCheetah"? There's a loophole in the law that says it's okay if someone is using your SSN as long as they don't use your name with it. Feel free to share your SSN with all those "kindest, most hardworking people". Then there are the illegals who get paid under the table, thereby engaging in tax evasion, which is a felony.

If illegals have "family values to the highest degree", then tell me why they think nothing of turning over their kids to the coyotes to sneak them into this country? These coyotes are total strangers and many of the girls who get turned over to the coyotes end up getting raped or even sold to sex rings. What decent parent would put their child through that?

Old 04-06-2016, 10:18 PM

2,249 posts, read 2,822,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
There is no such thing as an honest illegal alien. The term "honest illegal alien" is an oxymoron. Those jobs you crow about them doing are jobs that Americans want to do. How do you think those "humble and hardworking people" got those jobs? It is illegal for them to work in this country. Those "humble and hardworking people" engage in ID theft or use a fake SSN. That fake SSN could belong to a living person who gets put in a world of hurt. Did you know that if someone is using your SSN but not your name with it, the SSA won't tell you? You only find out when the IRS comes after you for not filing a tax return on a job you never worked. And guess what, "UrbanCheetah"? There's a loophole in the law that says it's okay if someone is using your SSN as long as they don't use your name with it. Feel free to share your SSN with all those "kindest, most hardworking people". Then there are the illegals who get paid under the table, thereby engaging in tax evasion, which is a felony.

If illegals have "family values to the highest degree", then tell me why they think nothing of turning over their kids to the coyotes to sneak them into this country? These coyotes are total strangers and many of the girls who get turned over to the coyotes end up getting raped or even sold to sex rings. What decent parent would put their child through that?
Listen, I am not condoning how they are entering the country as illegal as something that is right. What I am against is that people like Trump and Coutler are making them out to be all rapists and murderers which is far from the truth.

It should be common sense as to why they put their children and themselves through hell and deal with coyotes to get here. Because in Mexico their lives are a living hell with no opportunity to move up. Imagine if you were born and raised in that environment. Wouldn't you seek ways to improve your life? And yes, what they are doing is illegal, I agree, but to claim they are all rapists and murderers, it's just so wrong.

Regardless, you obviously haven't met many because you wouldn't be viewing them with such disdain as you have above.

Old 04-06-2016, 10:27 PM

Trump NEVER said that all illegals are rapists and murders---and I think that you are aware of that, too. So stop twisting words. Or are you trying to say that no illegals are "rapists" and "murderers"? If so, that would be a lie.

Are you a parent? As a parent, I would never turn over my child to a coyote to sneak across a border. No decent parent would ever put their child through that. Period.

All countries have immigration laws. No one has the right to go to any country illegally. If their lives are a living hell, then let them apply for asylum through proper channels. Illegal immigration is a slap in the face to legal immigrants.

I've never met an illegal? Yeah right. I see them every single day of my life as they have destroyed my community and the local schools. Oh yes---I have met them and I want them all gone as they have no business being here. Illegal aliens are parasites who take far, far more than they give. Who do you think pays for the births of their anchor babies? The taxpayers. Who pays for the WIC vouchers and EBT cards that illegals get for birthing an anchor baby? The taxpayers. When illegals birth an anchor baby, the whole family is eligible for Section 8 housing. Never mind that we have poor Americans who need help and are expected to compete with illegals for jobs and Section 8 housing. So, yes, I have disdain for illegal aliens. As for legal immigrants---I applaud them for obeying our immigration laws and patiently awaiting their turn to come here.

Old 04-06-2016, 10:37 PM

4,584 posts, read 4,195,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Trump NEVER said that all illegals are rapists and murders---and I think that you are aware of that, too. So stop twisting words. Or are you trying to say that no illegals are "rapists" and "murderers"? If so, that would be a lie.

Are you a parent? As a parent, I would never turn over my child to a coyote to sneak across a border. No decent parent would ever put their child through that. Period.

All countries have immigration laws. No one has the right to go to any country illegally. If their lives are a living hell, then let them apply for asylum through proper channels. Illegal immigration is a slap in the face to legal immigrants.

I've never met an illegal? Yeah right. I see them every single day of my life as they have destroyed my community and the local schools. Oh yes---I have met them and I want them all gone as they have no business being here. Illegal aliens are parasites who take far, far more than they give. Who do you think pays for the births of their anchor babies? The taxpayers. Who pays for the WIC vouchers and EBT cards that illegals get for birthing an anchor baby? The taxpayers. When illegals birth an anchor baby, the whole family is eligible for Section 8 housing. Never mind that we have poor Americans who need help and are expected to compete with illegals for jobs and Section 8 housing. So, yes, I have disdain for illegal aliens. As for legal immigrants---I applaud them for obeying our immigration laws and patiently awaiting their turn to come here.
Best post of the thread ! It's about time that these illegals start rising up and fixing their own countries. How will things ever get better in Mexico and Central America if the masses don't grab the reins and step up ?

Old 04-06-2016, 10:43 PM

15,527 posts, read 10,496,731 times
"Coulter: Trump will protect us from Latin American rape culture."

Well, it's not like they are dumping their best and brightest on us. It's not like the old days when people just came to work. We have some bad characters coming in now. Local news today had one vehicular homicide and two rapes. Oh, and a trial where they murdered a drug lord. There is a rape culture or criminal element among far too many of them. It's like they are emptying their jails or something.

Old 04-06-2016, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftee View Post
Best post of the thread ! It's about time that these illegals start rising up and fixing their own countries. How will things ever get better in Mexico and Central America if the masses don't grab the reins and step up ?
Thank you! I ran out of rep or I would have repped you.

Old 04-06-2016, 10:45 PM

9,828 posts, read 9,414,249 times
I love when pampered 1st world suburbanites rag on undocumented workers for being "lawless criminals". Walk a mile in their shoes, living a life in TRUE poverty, then talk.

Living in Los Angeles, I interact with illegal immigrants constantlly. Frankly, I value their contributions to society far more than lowlives like Donald Trump and Ann Coulter.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections