Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2016, 12:38 AM

7,731 posts, read 5,467,497 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizonite View Post
How old are you? I'm guessing middle school age?
^this guy probably thinks this is a serious topic to discuss lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2016, 12:47 AM

9,828 posts, read 9,373,305 times
Quote:
You're a Trump supporter.

Your room to question the age and/or maturity of other posters = nil

Old 04-25-2016, 01:17 AM

15,481 posts, read 10,409,335 times
Quote:
With a user name like that? Naw, older dude that likes detective stories.

Old 04-25-2016, 04:08 AM

5,701 posts, read 3,204,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by heelym View Post
MK-ULTRA Mind Control! A MANCHURIAN PUPPET - Like the last 4 Presidents since Reagan!

How when she walks out on a stage or threw a crowd - that FAKE finger-pointy thing at, or smile at

- no one ever - like she hasn't seen in them in!

Who's she kidding - she ain't got NO friends - just EXTORTIONIST/EES!

Yeah who the **** is she always pointing at and smiling. I think it's just some rando from the crowd because she does it every ****ing time.

Old 04-25-2016, 04:41 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,074,552 times
That, ladies and gentlemen, is valid grounds to impeachment. Let's vote her in and impeach her. That'd be awesome fun. OK, guys?

Trump 2024.

Mick

Old 04-25-2016, 04:46 AM

4,176 posts, read 6,316,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
When she's nervous and has no answer, she shakes her head and fake laughs to buy time to think of a lie. It takes a few seconds because she has to recall her past lies and try to make sure the story adds up. But, when she forgets some of her lies, it's okay, because she can say she "misspoke".
This is exactly right. The problem with being a pathological liar is you need your previous lies to match the lie about to come out of your mouth to even begin to come off as believable.

These stall tactics help her come up with the next lie and quickly think if it will be seamless with previous lies. As noted, the press arm of the Democratic party, I mean the media, will be there to say she 'misspoke' every time she's caught in another bald faced lie.

Old 04-25-2016, 04:49 AM

4,176 posts, read 6,316,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSNY...DirtyStayOut View Post
Exactly what someone else said. It buys her time to lie. I find it funny how her supporters don't see this. Do you ever interact with people? Do you not pickup on bulls***? Some CD posters could be sold the Brooklyn Bridge over and over it seems...
^^ This!

In addition, the notion that all politicians lie to the extent of Hillary and Obama just is not true. I don't see that many others, including Sanders, making up the story about the video being the cause of the Benghazi attack or using the privately owned email server.

For the record, Bush did not lie about WMD to get us into the Iraq war; even Bob Woodward acknowledges this. Last I recall, he wasn't a weapons inspector at the time.

Old 04-25-2016, 05:12 AM

11,558 posts, read 12,010,037 times
Even if she is caught telling another lie all she has to do is give her 101 response:
"What difference does it make?!"

Old 04-25-2016, 05:18 AM

Republicans here have to recognize that most Democrats aren't exactly in love with Hillary. Way too much baggage and horrible favorability rating. Democrats would be a lot more enthusiastic with Elizabeth Warren or Joe Biden, which tells you something.

However, Democrats realize that Hillary is very intelligent, has experience in the Senate and SoS, and knows exactly what she is talking about. The so-called scandals (some of which decades old) are BS, though I think that keeping emails on a private server is pretty stupid. Getting a 2-fer-1 with Bill Clinton is not a bad thing either, though I am concerned that he has been acting a bit strange of late.

Sometimes, you have to take the bitter with the sweet, and to vote for the best alternative, not the perfect one. She is informed and experienced enough to run the country, more so than any other candidates running (some of whom are grossly misinformed and/or ideologically inflexible).

But it is too bad that Uncle Joe, Elizabeth Warren or Jon Huntsman aren't running.

Mick

Old 04-25-2016, 05:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katie45 View Post
Even if she is caught telling another lie all she has to do is give her 101 response:
"What difference does it make?!"
Way to take things out of context. . . . especially when you purposely take out "at this point" out of the quote, which Hillary purposefully emphasized in her answer.

No Republican has explained satisfactorily what's wrong with Susan Rice going on Sunday morning shows to share what they THEN thought was the cause of the attack, based on the belief of the intelligence community at that time? The CIA talking points have been shown not to have been altered by the White House.

I find it amusing that Republicans think that a civilian like the SoS is responsible for the security details of the 136 diplomatic outposts around the world, or the deployment of military assets while there is an ongoing terrorist attack (the testimonies established that the assets could not get there in time anyway, so that's moot). Anyone with any modicum of common sense would see the absurdity of all this.

Eight (8) Benghazi investigations by Republicans, yielding absolutely nothing . . . . . that should tell you all you need to know.

Mick
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections