Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2016, 09:53 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,271,829 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
Oh, let's read the article...it says he said both! In yet another trump flip flop, he has assigned BOTH 1 for 38 and 1 for 41 to kasich. So, now trump followers will be confused about what to call kasich. What a bummer! Can trump actually count? Can he decide what he wants to say? No, and No. Does making up childish nicknames make him look petty, immature, and stupid? Yes!
I suppose 1 for 41 would destroy him but 1 for 38 is respectable. You nitpickers should have learned by now that nitpicking does not work with Trump. He is not testifying in front of the congress. Oh, here is another name: Disgusting.

Old 04-25-2016, 09:55 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,271,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
Name me 1 candidate in either party that only won 1 state and has won the nomination?
Why isn't anybody teling him he is not even eligible to be on the ballot. What are these delegate huntings good for if your name can't be on the ballot.

Old 04-25-2016, 09:58 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,839,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
It appeals to his childish groupies.

Childish and not all that bright, either.

Don

Old 04-25-2016, 10:07 PM

22,472 posts, read 11,995,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Childish and not all that bright, either.

Don
So, Don, we get it --- you don't like Trump. You much prefer to vote for a candidate who is in the pockets of his/her mega-rich donors and as a result, puts said donors ahead of his/her constituents. You want the status quo to continue knowing it is what has gotten us in the mess we are in now (you do know this, don't you?).

I'll tell you this --- I want much, much better than that for my grandkids. It's a shame that you don't feel the same way.

And, yet you call those of us who realize that things need to change "childish and not all that bright". Is that all you have? Name calling and insults?

Old 04-25-2016, 10:31 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,969,794 times
Default Tick Tock Tick Tock

Trump is not helping himself. Ha, ha, ha.

I love it. The more Trump talks like that, the higher his unfavorable ratings go. I hope he also doesn't stop sending childish tweets at 3:00 am. Trump is only 3 points away from beating David Duke's record

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...mp-david-duke/

Quote:
Former Louisiana state representative and Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke was rated unfavorably by 69 percent of Americans during his unsuccessful 1992 run for the Republican nomination
Trumpettes the clock is ticking. Please tell us how Trump is gonna convince enough people to vote for him in November when all he does is repeat the same behavior that got him that 67% unfavorable rating.

Old 04-26-2016, 03:59 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,624,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
Trump is not helping himself. Ha, ha, ha.
Yet he continues to win elections. He already sent one political dynasty to pasture, the Bush family. They said it couldn't be done. In november he will do it again when he sends the Clintons back to their hedge fund friends in the Hamptons.

Two political dynasties taken down, Trump is the President, good day for America.

Old 04-26-2016, 05:34 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,726,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
How childish.
Does this surprise you? I think we have seen his childishness over and over.

Old 04-26-2016, 05:38 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,726,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by louie0406 View Post
More childish than Cruz and Kasich teaming up just to spoil trumps chance because neither one of them have a shot at making the delegate count of 1237?
Why would anyone call that childish? Will it work, who knows, it could even backfire on them, but childish it certainly isn't. Think of it this way: a big company comes into town and wants to buy up an entire block of stores or maybe just 2 stores: you are one of the store owners: you know you have not the power to stop the purchase so you get together with another owner or maybe a couple more to build a coalition in hopes of stopping the purchase. That is what Cruz and Kasich are attempting to do.

Old 04-26-2016, 06:22 AM

5,481 posts, read 8,576,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
Why would anyone call that childish? Will it work, who knows, it could even backfire on them, but childish it certainly isn't. Think of it this way: a big company comes into town and wants to buy up an entire block of stores or maybe just 2 stores: you are one of the store owners: you know you have not the power to stop the purchase so you get together with another owner or maybe a couple more to build a coalition in hopes of stopping the purchase. That is what Cruz and Kasich are attempting to do.
Call me old fashion, but when there's an election going on, I want to see the candidate whom the majority of the people voted for take office rather than have a group of GOP insiders manipulate the system in order to pick the person more qualified to be their puppet.

Old 04-26-2016, 06:57 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,311,700 times
If the Donald was the deal maker he claims to be HE would have been the one to make a deal with Kaish, not leave it to Cruz to do. Trump is such an empty, dirty suit it's not funny.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections