Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2008, 03:52 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spudcommando View Post
First some accuse him of being an undercover muslim terrorist agent or something equally idiotic like that, and now a communist, what's next? Oh I know! He's actually a member of the Illuminati! Oh noes the NWO!!!

What's next? We find out Obama is actually George H W Bush's love child?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2008, 03:56 PM

7,730 posts, read 14,158,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
What's next? We find out Obama is actually George H W Bush's love child?
Obama and Cheney are distant relatives. Lynn Cheney talks about it in her book. Anything else?

Old 02-13-2008, 04:01 PM
BVH

944 posts, read 605,905 times
The facts of the matter are this: His campaign HQ had the flag of a radical left-wing communist murderer on heir wall. Obama has not denied that it happened.

Barack Obama | Change We Can Believe In |

"The office featured in this video is funded by volunteers of the Barack Obama Campaign and is not an official headquarters for his campaign."

What's the latest spin from the Obama campaign about Hillary these days? "If she can't control and run her own campaign, how can she run this country?" hmmmm. I'd still rather trust HER than somebody who may or may not be a radical left-wing sympathizer.

In addition, please don't forget that he has 20 year confirmed ties to a church that espouses to the same racist ideals as the Black Power movement did/does. In fact, they subscibe to "Black Theology".

Trinity United Church of Christ (broken link)
"The vision statement of Trinity United Church of Christ is based upon the systematized liberation theology that started in 1969 with the publication of Dr. James Cone’s book, Black Power and Black Theology."

In his book Black Theology and Black Power, Cone writes:
  • “A moral or theological appeal based on a white definition of morality or theology will serve as a detriment to our attainment of black freedom. The only option we blacks have is to fight in every way possible, so that we can create a definition of freedom based on our own history and culture. We must not expect white people to give us freedom. Freedom is not a gift, but a responsibility, and thus must be taken against the will of those who hold us in bondage.”
Black theology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sounds fairly radical to me, huh? If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck....maybe, just maybe, it's a left wing radical duck hiding in the weeds packing heat...

It's up to you to decide where the actual truth lies, but, the evidence is mounting, in my opinion. Are you sooooo sure of this untested man with left-wing radical leanings that you are willing to place the fate of the Nation in his hands? I'm not.

Old 02-13-2008, 04:03 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paperhouse View Post
Obama and Cheney are distant relatives. Lynn Cheney talks about it in her book. Anything else?

Well, you couldn't get Alice at Alice's Restaurant but I'm guessing you can get anything you want on the internet where facts are optional and the door's always open.

Old 02-13-2008, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Well, you couldn't get Alice at Alice's Restaurant but I'm guessing you can get anything you want on the internet where facts are optional and the door's always open.
Obama's Eight Degrees of Dick Cheney | The Trail | washingtonpost.com

Quote:
Vice President Cheney is related to Sen. Barack Obama.

At least that was the stunning announcement made yesterday by Lynne Cheney, who said that the very white vice president from Wyoming is in fact the eighth cousin of Obama, the Senate's only African American member. She said she discovered the link, traced back to a French Huguenot who figured prominently in Maryland history, while researching her latest book.
Like I said, is there anything else you want to know?

Old 02-13-2008, 04:11 PM

3,695 posts, read 11,372,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daminos View Post
Sorry..had to address this.... I think there is a big difference between teenagers and a Presidential candidate.

And aren't there rules on this board against calling people names? Consider yourself reported and ignored.
There is also a big difference between a presidential candidate and some people working in a campaign office he's probably never seen.

Old 02-13-2008, 04:17 PM

4,739 posts, read 10,440,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell
in a state of delusion
So you don't even believe Obama's own website, which confirmed that the flag incident is real...

I'll bet you've got a great view of your cecum...

Old 02-13-2008, 04:30 PM
BVH

944 posts, read 605,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reactionary View Post
So you don't even believe Obama's own website, which confirmed that the flag incident is real...

I'll bet you've got a great view of your cecum...
This is what happens when you start blindly following an ideal. You rapidly lose sight of the standard-bearer of the ideal itself. Even in the face of concrete proof, the denial continues unabated. I think they call that brain-washing.

Old 02-13-2008, 04:34 PM

1,999 posts, read 1,662,969 times
He is a masterpiece.

He has found a way to do excactly what I said a long time ago this country is in need of.

People are followers, they need someone to tell them what to do and how to do it, they need someone to do all their thinking for them, tell them how to do everything.

He has done that, he has made everyone feel good and compy that he will take care of all those weak people who need someone to hold their hands.

In the end, we will pay heavily for this goofs brainwashing of our people.

He is NOT the real deal, he is the wrong person for the wrong job at this time in our life.

This election will be the most important election of our lives and for this guy to play with the minds of the weak and command people like he has is flat out scary.

We will be doomed for many years if this guy is elected. I promise that!

Old 02-13-2008, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floridabound09 View Post
We will be doomed for many years if this guy is elected. I promise that!
You sound like a full-on Ron Paul supporter.

He's our Jimmy Carter.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections