Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2008, 03:41 PM

68,271 posts, read 53,999,856 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by paperhouse View Post

YouTube - Barack Obama and Che Guevara

It was from a Fox News Houston report. Here's a video. Paid staffers man the office by the end of the week.

Please, anyone can find a vacant room, post anything at all on the walls and make a video, if that's all there is it's meaningless.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2008, 03:43 PM

7,730 posts, read 14,098,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Please, anyone can find a vacant room, post anything at all on the walls and make a video, if that's all there is it's meaningless.
Obama supporters are in denial.

Old 02-13-2008, 03:44 PM

4,739 posts, read 10,375,824 times
daminos - The flag is real, some of the comments on the other thread are from the same type of lying or misinformed apologists that you've seen here on your thread. Obama's office made this statement "On Reports of an Inappropriate Flag in a Texas Obama Office":

Barack Obama | Change We Can Believe In |

Here's the other thread:

http://www.city-data.com/forum/2008-...ara-cuban.html

Old 02-13-2008, 03:45 PM

464 posts, read 658,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
I am asking.... is this a false story? And if it is false, can you post a link that refutes this story?

Old 02-13-2008, 03:46 PM

2,643 posts, read 2,428,999 times
so...?

big deal, i see teenagers with stupid che shirts and stuff, i guess they are die hard commies!!

...idiots...

Old 02-13-2008, 03:47 PM

7,730 posts, read 14,098,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reactionary View Post
daminos - The flag is real, some of the comments on the other thread are from the same type of lying or misinformed apologists that you've seen here on your thread. Obama's office made this statement "On Reports of an Inappropriate Flag in a Texas Obama Office":

Barack Obama | Change We Can Believe In |

Here's the other thread:

http://www.city-data.com/forum/2008-...ara-cuban.html
The Fox News Houston spot said that the office would be staffed by paid volunteers later in the week. I'm sure that flag is long gone now.

People should know what their iconic images mean before using them.

Old 02-13-2008, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reactionary View Post
daminos - The flag is real, some of the comments on the other thread are from the same type of lying or misinformed apologists that you've seen here on your thread. Obama's office made this statement "On Reports of an Inappropriate Flag in a Texas Obama Office"
Thank you for these links....I will stop on this thread.

Old 02-13-2008, 03:48 PM

3,695 posts, read 11,335,075 times
It's quite a stretch to assume that a flag in an office that Obama has probably never seen or visited means that he is a communist. I really hope that isn't the kind of reasoning that people are using to choose their president.

Then again, judging by the last 8 years...

Old 02-13-2008, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkm370 View Post
so...?

big deal, i see teenagers with stupid che shirts and stuff, i guess they are die hard commies!!

...idiots...
Sorry..had to address this.... I think there is a big difference between teenagers and a Presidential candidate.

And aren't there rules on this board against calling people names? Consider yourself reported and ignored.

Last edited by daminos; 02-13-2008 at 03:58 PM..

Old 02-13-2008, 04:18 PM

4,739 posts, read 10,375,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daminos
I will stop on this thread.
I'm not suggesting that you stop... I'm sure there's more commie stuff out there on Obama. This flag incident really just shows that some of his supporters are commies

Like Marxist Tom Hayden, who recently endorsed Obama:

Tom Hayden: An Endorsement of the Movement Barack Obama Leads - Politics on The Huffington Post

Note that Obama IS the most liberal Senator according to National Journal:

Quote:
Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., was the most liberal senator in 2007, according to National Journal's 27th annual vote ratings. The insurgent presidential candidate shifted further to the left last year in the run-up to the primaries, after ranking as the 16th- and 10th-most-liberal during his first two years in the Senate.
NATIONAL JOURNAL: Obama: Most Liberal Senator in 2007 (01/31/2008)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections