Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-29-2016, 09:18 AM

643 posts, read 471,288 times

Advertisements

You rube, its not the Trump supporters its the Black lies matter and those type of leftist idiots who are doing the rioting. Another lame attempt at the left trying to shift the blame.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2016, 09:20 AM

28,890 posts, read 30,255,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieHere View Post
I'm waiting to watch it on tv. Interesting there was a black woman wearing a t-shirt with something like Trump build your wall now. She's pro trump. And there is a group with the sign Latinos for Trump.
there are legal latinos, that are just as sick and tired of the illegals, the illegals make it difficult for them....
and they also want the U.S. to adhere to their own immigration laws.

They worked very hard and paid money to become legal....why should other illegals be allowed to flock in here? It is a huge slap in the face to them.

Talk to my legal friend, she'll tell you how angry she is about this.

Old 04-29-2016, 09:21 AM

28,890 posts, read 30,255,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
Why these things keep happening at Trump rallies is strange, but regardless it is also scary. What kind of people think rioting achieves anything? And yes, I am afraid of a race war. Not to take attention away but because there are still to many who are bigoted or racists and I don't think now, it is white people as much as minorities. What happened to the promise to bring all Americans together someone made about 8 years ago?
nmanita, I don't mean to be sarcastic, but where were you when the riots were going on against the police, this isn't something new. Obama gave them a free ride to do this, instead of insisting that America obey laws.

Old 04-29-2016, 09:22 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,443,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
Why these things keep happening at Trump rallies is strange, but regardless it is also scary. What kind of people think rioting achieves anything? And yes, I am afraid of a race war. Not to take attention away but because there are still to many who are bigoted or racists and I don't think now, it is white people as much as minorities. What happened to the promise to bring all Americans together someone made about 8 years ago?
I'm seeing some scary things in Los Angeles in regards to this. There are some organizations that are verbally anti-white. There is one in particular based in Boyle Heights , which has harassed white people and told them they are "not welcome in THEIR neighborhood"
I think they should be classified as a hate group, but the city does nothing. City Council and Mayor are far left now and they have many of these activist sympathizers running the city...into the ground.

There was a group of people doing public opera performances and this is what the group said to them
" “Some of the things she said were: ‘This park is for brown people’ and ‘This is not a park for white people. You are white people.’â€
'Hope everyone pukes on your artisanal treats': fighting gentrification, LA-style | US news | The Guardian

Another group of college students came to visit the area and were treated like this:

The group described the visitors as "a diverse but mainly white group — including several urban planning students" from UCLA. Facundo Rompe, a member of Serve the People LA, said they met with the walking tour ahead of the incident to express concerns and ask them not to come into Boyle Heights.

"Our point is we have to defend Boyle Heights at all costs. If that means some people are going to get upset or feel threatened, so be it," Rompe said.

Rompe, who uses an activist name, said he wants to see more people adopt strategies and tactics that are "more militant in confronting gentrification."
Gentrification pushes up against Boyle Heights — and vice versa - LA Times

Crazy stuff!

Old 04-29-2016, 09:23 AM

13,621 posts, read 12,726,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
90% of these criminals are illegals. The only "full employment" they should get is in their own country.

or building the border wall

Old 04-29-2016, 09:31 AM

10,833 posts, read 14,927,894 times
I feel so intimidated I just might stay home and not vote for Trump in November!

\\Sarcasm Off

Actually I want to see more riots, more mayhem and flag burning which is all a plus for Trump.

Trump will be the next President.

Old 04-29-2016, 09:38 AM

6,806 posts, read 4,466,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
Anyone else hear it around the 3 minute mark in the video? "Set the car on fire".

It's going to be a long, hot, ugly summer.
I didn't hear that until you mentioned it. I definitely would have slammed down the gas pedal upon hearing that. I wouldn't even care what a liberal jury would do to me. The mere thought of being roasted alive would set off my survival instinct.

Check this out. The LA Times (in second paragraph) call it "a boisterous crowd".
Protests rage outside Trump rally in Orange County; 17 arrested, police car smashed - LA Times

Old 04-29-2016, 09:44 AM

30,058 posts, read 18,652,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokeLoser View Post
When I say tune in to your local news and take notice to who and where the problem lies...this is what I'm talking about.

Such acts simply increase support for Trump among normal Americans who are tired of illegals and thugs being given rights and priveledge above those of Americans.

Let the protests continue- they are helping Trump. Every time I see one of those, I send Trump more money.

Old 04-29-2016, 09:47 AM

2,830 posts, read 2,648,652 times
Leftist are so violent. Why is this violence accepted by Democrats?

Old 04-29-2016, 09:47 AM

17,338 posts, read 11,262,503 times
I just listened to the local news on the radio. 4000 Trump supporters had to be turned away due to lack of space at the rally. They played audio from outside the rally where the protesters were. In the background you can clearly hear some of the slogans chanted, "Death to Trump" and "make America Mexico".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections