Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-02-2016, 09:31 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,347,077 times

Advertisements

Pretty funny since almost everyone considers Trump to be the least politically correct candidate to ever run.

He also increasingly is trying to convince people that Trump = Hillary

Who really takes him seriously?

Lying Ted just can't stop lying.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2016, 09:41 AM

19,755 posts, read 20,545,943 times
He's not lying.
He is outright delusional.
I can't believe how delusional he is.
Blatantly called out with facts the other night and he basically stuck his fingers in his ears and went "nananananannanananana not listening can't hear you lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala".
He's nuts. It's unbelievable.
It's like saying "hey, George Washington was the first president" and someone saying "well, he really wasn't technically the "first" president because (insert off the wall delusional answer here). The dinosaurs are extinct. No they're not. Uh yes they are. No they're not.

Old 05-02-2016, 09:46 AM

Yeah , he's definitely got some kind of disorder. Don't you think? His behavior is far from normal.
I don't see how he has gotten this far as I would think his appeal would be limited to a pretty niche audience.
What is he really offering? More 'conservatism' on social issues and having a President that is more religious rather than secular?
How could anyone even take him seriously a religious person though. Just because someone says they are religious doesn't mean they follow the Bible.
He's just using religion as a tool to manipulate .

Old 05-02-2016, 09:47 AM

4,204 posts, read 2,328,030 times
The only state Cruz will win, is the state of denial.

Old 05-02-2016, 09:51 AM

19,755 posts, read 20,545,943 times
I could see any one of the candidates making it to a certain threshold and bowing out when the writing is on the wall as has happened with what we previously thought were some of the most stubborn candidates.
But with this guy, not only is the writing on the wall, it's on a damn billboard and he just keeps flapping his gums and carrying on and then he has that other moron backing him up and she is looking to be just as delusional as him. This is just nuts.

Old 05-02-2016, 09:56 AM

8,081 posts, read 6,915,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
I could see any one of the candidates making it to a certain threshold and bowing out when the writing is on the wall as has happened with what we previously thought were some of the most stubborn candidates.
But with this guy, not only is the writing on the wall, it's on a damn billboard and he just keeps flapping his gums and carrying on and then he has that other moron backing him up and she is looking to be just as delusional as him. This is just nuts.
He could have bowed out respectfully weeks ago and maintained a political career with an advanced status. He continues to squander it away and turns people off the more tricks he pulls. I don't get it, before this cycle I would have told you: Cruz is a smart guy but is too religious for me. Now? I like most think he's a deceitful nut job bringing out the worst in our process.

Old 05-02-2016, 10:06 AM

4,476 posts, read 4,006,177 times
the establishment can't function without double speak

Old 05-02-2016, 10:18 AM

4,078 posts, read 2,321,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
Pretty funny since almost everyone considers Trump to be the least politically correct candidate to ever run.

He also increasingly is trying to convince people that Trump = Hillary

Who really takes him seriously?

Lying Ted just can't stop lying.
Where did he call Trump PC? Lets see your source.

Old 05-02-2016, 10:25 AM

25,722 posts, read 21,880,574 times
If you can bear to listen to some of the stuff that comes out of the mouth of Cruz's father, you'd realize how Ted became so messed up. The father said that since age 4, he told his son that he was destined for greatness, an "anointed" one that would help deliver the wealth to the kings. You know, I asked my brother about this and he knows religion pretty well and he doesn't have a clue what the heck this is about.

The father indulged the child to the point of being what I think and others were agreeing in the videos I watched of it being child abuse. I mean, from age 4 driving this into a child's head.......... So the old man is nuts and the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I think Ted got the idea that he could do no wrong because of this "special" status. Obviously a spoiled brat!

I was listening to a youtube yesterday where the old man was talking about how they all prayed on his running for POTUS as to whether or not Ted should run. They were waiting for God to give them an answer. After 2 hours on their knees, Heidi got the message that God wanted Ted to run. Two hours on their knees? I'd probably become delusional too and if not honest, I would claim to have heard it too. Ted's mother says that she spends hours a day praying for Ted. I have two boys and this just seems weird to me.

Old 05-02-2016, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
Where did he call Trump PC? Lets see your source.
Ted Cruz's new ad calls out Donald Trump for being too politically correct

Ted Cruz on Trump
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections