Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2016, 06:53 AM

12,997 posts, read 13,643,558 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
And do you think anyone gives a rat's behind what happened on a date he had 40 years ago? Is that the best you guys can come up with? Boy, that's going to sway a lot of voters, LOL.
Oh no, that's not the best we can come up .. not by a long shot. We can come up with much better material from just last week. I just thought that was a good response to Creme's bit of fiction that the Don pays off mortgages to show his gratitude. Uh no.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2016, 06:58 AM

1,501 posts, read 1,726,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
well, maybe, maybe not?
I heard that Trump once shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.

Is true? Maybe, maybe not.

Old 05-05-2016, 07:03 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,266,067 times
Quote:
This right out of Fortune Magazine by Armen Orujyan

right now our debt is 12,000,000,000,000. Adding another 5 trillion in Federal Accounts
and our government shoulder is over 19 trillion in debt, in 2015. We paid $230 billion in annual interest on the debt....(thank you Obama & Bush) You have no idea how much money was wasted when we were in the Middle east when Bush took us to war the (War on Terror) but left our borders wide open.

The U.S. population currently stands at a little over 323 million. That means if we were to pay off our national debt, each single American would need to ante up nearly $44,000.

Just an example, We are in national denial about this but we keep on spending, money we don't have.

We are borrowing from the current generation to pay for the deeds of the past and in the process of doing so, we are already bankrupting the future. Remember Bernie Madoff? He also took money from current investors to pay existing ones. This didn’t end up so well either. Isn't he in jail?

50 million Americas live in poverty, right now....130,000 of them live on the streets in Los Angeles.
As I've stated many times in my posts, our infostructure all across America, is falling apart...and they knew this 40 years ago, when I was working construction. I had a state inspector tell me, how bad our roads and bridges were getting way back then.

Public education is going downhill fast, but the mayor in Philly saw fit to dress up the city to bring tourists back and yes, it is beautiful, however, there are still drive by shootings and murders going on every single day in Philly and at the start of every school year, another school shuts down? (think)

Is no one out there listening? What happens when there is no money to repair roads and for education?

There is none tiny small community bridge out, on my way home, that has been out an entire year, and yet, I've seen no one working on it? Why?

When they fix pot holes, they don't cut the bad stuff out, fill it with stone, and then pave over it, they do a layover, which is a quick fix and a whole lot cheaper. Anyone seeing this, or noticing this?

They are talking about ending social security, however, that isn't their money. That is money I've paid into my entire life, since I was 16 years old, and earning a weekly pay check????? So, where is all that money, and where is all the money they've been collecting from us, every single week? What are they doing with all that money. And yet, among all of that, they are giving away money and food stamps to illegals? Refugees? Money we don't have to give away? Not to mention, look at the suits they are wearing, the cars they are driving, the planes, "airforce one" Obama and Bush used. The parties they hosted....who paid for them, who pays for their cooks and entertainment?

Who paid for the war, and why aren't we giving money to our veterans?

Think!!!!

We went to Iraq and invaded under false pretense of nuclear weapons????? Do you have any idea, how much money was wasted on sub contractors over there, fighting our war. I do, b/c my son worked over there for a sub contractor training police? Does anyone ever think about that? I don't know who was running that situation, but they had no idea what they were doing. My son wasn't able to go out on duty, unless they had 3 machines working. So, a machine is down, they fly a mechanic in on a helicopter, but fly him out the same day, so, if the machine isn't fixed, guess what, my son sat for days, weeks, before they went out on reconiscense. thank you very much Mr. Bush, who knew nothing nor cared about what was going on, or who was waisting our money.

I swear, you people don't have a clue, nor do you know what's happening in our work force, do you?
We're loosing jobs, big time to foreign people coming over here and taking them....more and more people are being laid off....

If another republican gets in, let me tell you, then you will hear what is really going on out there, and they will blame the republican administration, which they should, but when a dem gets in, they say nothing.

Stop being so one sided, and do some research on your own...and don't read the bad things, read the good views and opinons, then conclude...

I don't know if Trump is the answer, but what I do know is, Hillary ain't. She is part of the corruption, and just the idea, that she is walking around stark naked free let alone running for President, proves just how corrupt our country is. She is bought and paid for, and yet, you women out there are voting for her, simply b/c she is a women? Sheeesh...that disgusts me big time.

Old 05-05-2016, 07:29 AM

13,733 posts, read 7,999,139 times
Quote:
...I don't know if Trump is the answer, but what I do know is, Hillary ain't. She is part of the corruption.
There it is.

Old 05-05-2016, 07:33 AM

3,868 posts, read 4,079,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcattwood View Post
I heard that Trump once shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.

Is true? Maybe, maybe not.
I'm sure he deserved it..........and I love Johnny Cash! Cash would've voted for Trump.

Old 05-05-2016, 07:35 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,262,240 times
Quote:
your very welcome, thank you!

I heard a story, that Trump was in his limo, and it had a flat tire. Man came along and changed it for Trump and Trump asked him what he could do to repay him. The man said, "Well, my wife loves flowers, you could send her a bouquet". Trump said, "Done", and the guy wrote down his name and address. A few weeks later, he receives a letter from his bank, telling him that his mortgage was paid off by Trump.

Awesome story if it's true
Donald is an out of the box thinker and I would not put this past him

Old 05-05-2016, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by john3232 View Post
There it is.
what? I don't know...and I've also stated that many times. I didn't know if Obama was the answer when I voted for him during his first term, sure turned out to be a read dude...however, didn't vote for him in his second term. I didn't want a free phome.

Old 05-05-2016, 07:49 AM

13,685 posts, read 9,007,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Awesome story if it's true
Donald is an out of the box thinker and I would not put this past him
I thought that Trump should have demanded that the driver of the limo change the tire. Isn't that part what a professional limo driver does? So the limo got a flat, and the limo driver simply shrugged his shoulders and suggested that his employer change the tire?

Old 05-05-2016, 07:51 AM

12,997 posts, read 13,643,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
I thought that Trump should have demanded that the driver of the limo change the tire. Isn't that part what a professional limo driver does? So the limo got a flat, and the limo driver simply shrugged his shoulders and suggested that his employer change the tire?
Oh yes, and Donald is so thrilled a guy decided to do his limo driver's job for him that he paid several thousands dollars for the service? Come on now people... think.

Old 05-05-2016, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
no, actually he suggested Trump call AAA, b/c they had the best plan you could buy, but then the man came along and changed the tire....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections