Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-01-2016, 05:26 AM

16,376 posts, read 22,486,570 times

Advertisements

New Poll Wed, June 1:

Link to poll: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...lls/president/

Nat'l: Trump v. Clinton Pollster: Quinnipiac
Trump 41 - Clinton 45... Clinton +4

Michigan: Trump v. Clinton Pollster: Detroit News
Trump 39 - Clinton 43... Clinton +4

Old 06-01-2016, 07:16 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,954,468 times
Quote:
Washington (CNN) — Hillary Clinton is edging out Donald Trump in New Jersey, but a sizable group of voters is looking for alternatives to each major party candidate, according to a new poll from Monmouth University.

The poll, released Tuesday, found Clinton beating Trump 38%-34% if the election were held today. A sizable group (15%) also said it would vote for alternatives, including Libertarian nominee Gary Johnson (5%), Green Party candidate Jill Stein (4%) or some other, unnamed alternative (6%).
Link: New Jersey poll: Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump run tight race - CNNPolitics.com

Clinton only up by 4 in deep blue New Jersey? The Democrats should be in a panic right now if they aren't already.

Old 06-01-2016, 08:37 AM

3,841 posts, read 1,979,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
Link: New Jersey poll: Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump run tight race - CNNPolitics.com

Clinton only up by 4 in deep blue New Jersey? The Democrats should be in a panic right now if they aren't already.
I was in southern NJ last weekend (the shore). I was amazed at how many Trump bumper stickers I saw on the Garden State Parkway. On Long Beach Island, I saw a few cars with TRUMP 2016 painted on the back windshield.. it was then I decided NJ may be in play.

Old 06-01-2016, 11:26 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
There is a poll that shows Trump winning Oregon. If true, that's a disaster for Hillary.

Old 06-01-2016, 11:45 AM

17,342 posts, read 11,281,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Saw this, this morning. Might hold interest for you. I'm predicting no Pulitzer for the "journalists" at CNN anytime soon.

https://i.sli.mg/Zdk6Q9.jpg
CNN is where all the Hillary lovers tune to. They never criticize her for anything and have so called journalists on hand to defend her just in case someone gets out of line and says something other than praising about her.

Old 06-01-2016, 12:16 PM

25,961 posts, read 22,120,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
CNN is where all the Hillary lovers tune to. They never criticize her for anything and have so called journalists on hand to defend her just in case someone gets out of line and says something other than praising about her.
I just came across this poll from CNN, maybe if they look at the numbers of their poll, they'll do a reality check: CNN Poll of Polls: Two points separate Clinton and Trump - CNNPolitics.com Now, if they fudging and giving Hillary an edge, where does that leave her? (under the bus)

Old 06-01-2016, 05:51 PM

4,713 posts, read 3,472,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
The Mexican judge remark was the final straw. It screams to Hispanics that no matter your success, to men like Trump you are a Mexican first and your accomplishments will always be suspect. Trump does the same with Blacks with his birther talk and with women by dismissing people like Martinez and Warren and ridiculing Fiorina for her looks. All of these groups are paying attention and will not be voting for Mr. Bigot/Racist/Misogynist come November.
!Bravo! This is the truth.

Old 06-01-2016, 05:58 PM

4,713 posts, read 3,472,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Okay, here's the thing. I don't know your ethnic background but let's assume it's Irish. If someone were talking about you and mentioned that you were Irish, how would you view that? Would you say that you will always be seen as Irish first and your accomplishments will always be suspect?

If you think that no Hispanics will vote for Trump---think again.
Clearly in the context of ffdtrump's campaign (i.e., based on his previous inflammatory rhetoric) this comment regarding the judge is just more of the same. Ponderosa is spot on.

The Mexican judge remark was the final straw. It screams to Hispanics that no matter your success, to men like Trump you are a Mexican first and your accomplishments will always be suspect. Trump does the same with Blacks with his birther talk and with women by dismissing people like Martinez and Warren and ridiculing Fiorina for her looks. All of these groups are paying attention and MANY (hopefully ALL ) will not be voting for Mr. Bigot/Racist/Misogynist come November.

There! Fixed it.

Old 06-01-2016, 07:30 PM

5,701 posts, read 3,222,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LearnMe View Post
Who can say when it comes to Trump and his followers?

Truly, I think if Trump were to say in his next interview that he is going to utterly ravish Hillary once she sews up the nomination, Trump supporters would cheer just as wildly, Trumps poll numbers would rise, and none of them would really know why..., because it doesn't matter to Trump supporters what Trump says!

Even better if the rhetoric is more outlandish and less meaningful than before!
Count me in as a Trump supporter who doesn't care what he says. I already know who to vote for if I care about our immigration, terrorist, and trade problems.

Old 06-02-2016, 07:08 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
Quote:
....It screams to Hispanics that no matter your success, to men like Trump you are a Mexican first and your accomplishments will always be suspect......
Mexican? Why would a Cuban American care?

i.e. It's nonsense.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections