Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2016, 02:23 PM

19,139 posts, read 16,964,349 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
Oh ok. So you condone the funding of liberal democrats like Reid and Pelosi who everyday dream up new ways to strip Americans of their rights and freedoms and side with Obama on illegal immigration, Obamacare, sanctuary cities etc...You condone Trump meeting with and funding illegal alien activists? You condone Trump screwing Americans out of jobs as he outsources to CHINA and MEXICO so he could dave a buck? Trump has funded liberal democrats here in CA for years, thus help keeping them in power. They in turn empower illegal immigrants and everything Republicans are against. He hasn't given to the CA GOP since 2005! Absolutely pathetic. I will NEVER support a candidate who gave a DIME to any of these causes and politicians. I take it you support Hillary then? Because you seem to be ok with someone who agrees with her on everything.

For the record I think Reid and Pelosi are morons but so are McConnell and Ryan, no one party has a monopoly on elected morons. Up until recently Trump was a private citizen not a potential presidential contender, he was not an elected official to the US Government which has passed these policies. Maybe its the Hollywood crowd that has been funding Pelosi and company who knows seeing California is the poster child for Liberals.

The US has been losing jobs upon jobs for several decades now, has anyone ever bothered to stop and say hey why are American workers so unattractive? Could it be the abusive unions, the excessive regulations or maybe it's just easier to produce elsewhere and import, I mean there are no tariffs to deter from that.

Liberals (regardless of the party) serve a purpose as much as conservatives do whether you wish to accept that or not. At this point I will be voting for Trump for my reasons, people like you who expect any potential candidate to have maintained this aura of perfection since they were born in unrealistic and unobtainable.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2016, 02:28 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,211,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
He's got aces up his sleeve. Let's see.... He'll pull out all of Bill's women. He'll comb the National Enquirer for stories from the last 30 years and accuse her of all of those. He'll make stuff up. He'll go places no one has ever gone. Maybe he'll accuse her of being a child molester or a serial killer?
Hillary's skeletons have been dragged out of the closet for 30 years.

Trump has plenty of his own that the majority of the country are not even aware of, though I'm sure they will be.

Trump was given a pass by the media and his opponents during this primary. This will not be true of the general election. Let's see how that thin orange skin reacts when he is the target.

Paul Ryan and Lindsey Graham are looking like statesman with principles when compared to those kissing the ring. CNN is busily replaying all of the truly harsh critical comments these people have made about Trump in the past and stumbling all over themselves trying to explain it away. I guess this is what people mean when they say it will be entertaining--it's hilarious.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...f12_story.html

Old 05-06-2016, 02:38 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,332,921 times
I remember when 70 percent of republicans said in the polls that under no circumstance would the ever vote for Donald Trump. Never ever.

Old 05-06-2016, 02:45 PM

4,078 posts, read 2,327,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
I remember when 70 percent of republicans said in the polls that under no circumstance would the ever vote for Donald Trump. Never ever.
Republicans didn't vote for him, it was Democrats, like all the Trump supporters here.

Old 05-06-2016, 02:49 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,332,921 times
Quote:
Republicans didn't vote for him, it was Democrats, like all the Trump supporters here.
Exactly why Trump will be president. You are finally learning what we have been teaching you.

Polls July 5, 2015 - 70 percent said under no circumstances will I vote for Donald Trump. Never Ever.

Old 05-06-2016, 06:12 PM

17,379 posts, read 9,204,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
Trump will never be president. The republican vote is only 30% of the total vote.
I guess we can put you in the Nate Silver Camp that gave Donald Trump a 2% chance of being the Republican Nominee for President.

Old 05-06-2016, 07:15 PM

17,379 posts, read 9,204,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post

Trump has plenty of his own that the majority of the country are not even aware of, though I'm sure they will be.

Trump was given a pass by the media and his opponents during this primary. This will not be true of the general election. Let's see how that thin orange skin reacts when he is the target.

Paul Ryan and Lindsey Graham are looking like statesman with principles when compared to those kissing the ring. CNN is busily replaying all of the truly harsh critical comments these people have made about Trump in the past and stumbling all over themselves trying to explain it away. I guess this is what people mean when they say it will be entertaining--it's hilarious.

We will see who laughs last. Sure, the Clinton Scandals are 30 years old -- But we are also talking about a large Electorare that wasn't even born then. Paul Ryan & Lindsey Graham (not to mention the Bush Family & Romney) all look like old Sour Grapes/Sore Losers. Not Good and it plays well with the FED-UP crowd.

I actually like Paul Ryan & tend to agree with Gingrich that "Paul made a mistake". Paul Ryan is a Policy Wonk, he knows how it all works - BUT he is like many of the failed GOP. They are SO Terrified of the Media that they allow themselves to be manipulated by the Leftists. Trump can well handle that part, I suspect that Ryan and Teump can actually work together just fine ...... Unless Ryan has already angered his Constituents enough to throw him out.

I will also say that it's serious business (and massive anger) to toss the Speaker of the US House when he is your District Representative. I hope he comes to his senses soon, he is more a plus than a negative. Others will certainly disagree, but I make it practice to never enter an Echo Chamber.

Old 05-06-2016, 07:29 PM

4,078 posts, read 2,327,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
Exactly why Trump will be president. You are finally learning what we have been teaching you.

Polls July 5, 2015 - 70 percent said under no circumstances will I vote for Donald Trump. Never Ever.
So you think more Democrats will vote for Trump than Hillary? LOL!!!!!! Even if you could get millions of Democrats to do that (which will never happen), it will hardly make up for the millions of Republicans who have already left or will be leaving the GOP and refuse to vote for Trump. Fantasyland must be a helluva place!

Old 05-06-2016, 07:33 PM

4,584 posts, read 4,181,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post

Actually, no they haven't and Obama sidestepped them during the '08 primaries. Many Clinton treasures yet to be unearthed.

Old 05-06-2016, 07:39 PM

4,584 posts, read 4,181,176 times
Quote:
So you think more Democrats will vote for Trump than Hillary? LOL!!!!!! Even if you could get millions of Democrats to do that (which will never happen), it will hardly make up for the millions of Republicans who have already left or will be leaving the GOP and refuse to vote for Trump. Fantasyland must be a helluva place!
When you recently moved out of Fantasyland, did Ted give you your security deposit back ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections