Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2016, 10:03 PM

4,513 posts, read 4,039,355 times

Advertisements

I used to know four women who supported Hillary. One almost immediately switched over to Bernie after explaining how corrupt Hillary was. The other yesterday I spoke with and after mentioning how she defended a rapist (against a 12 year old girl), flip flops on everything, literally sells a woman's card on her website and half of her twitter is written in spanish, can only speak with a teleprompter even towards regular crowds, has disappeared people, and the emails / benghazi etc then she was telling me about how she couldn't stand to hear her speak in speeches and how fake she was etc.

Is anyone else finding Hillary supporters are really easy to convert? The other two are my sisters so I was just planning to post only a picture of the woman's card for sale on my facebook and they could just take the embarrassment from there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2016, 10:06 PM

4,078 posts, read 2,337,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeNigh View Post
I used to know four women who supported Hillary. One almost immediately switched over to Bernie after explaining how corrupt Hillary was. The other yesterday I spoke with and after mentioning how she defended a rapist (against a 12 year old girl), flip flops on everything, literally sells a woman's card on her website and half of her twitter is written in spanish, can only speak with a teleprompter even towards regular crowds, has disappeared people, and the emails / benghazi etc then she was telling me about how she couldn't stand to hear her speak in speeches and how fake she was etc.

Is anyone else finding Hillary supporters are really easy to convert? The other two are my sisters so I was just planning to post only a picture of the woman's card for sale on my facebook and they could just take the embarrassment from there.
Wow, you're cool! I wish I could be like you! I mean, converting 4 women who thought they liked Hillary is just epic! Please tell us you got this on video and are posting it to Youtube!

They were probably being polite so you would shut up and they will be voting for Hillary in Nov...

Old 05-07-2016, 10:14 PM

5,701 posts, read 3,219,550 times
Not all of them. Some know how bad she is, but just want to see a woman President. Her campaign is all about identity politics which unfortunately can be effective.

Old 05-07-2016, 10:29 PM

9,828 posts, read 9,408,272 times
Every Trumpette claims to know several women/Latinos/African-Americans/etc who can't wait for November to get here so they can vote for Trump.

Considering how delusional they are over Trump's chances, it's no surprise that they have imaginary friends too.

Old 05-07-2016, 10:30 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,165,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post

They were probably being polite so you would shut up and they will be voting for Hillary in Nov...
Heh. Yeah, it's pretty easy to convert Hillary supporters once they realize that they are going to have to listen to all that National Enquirer stuff again. Heck, I convert for people who start telling me that stuff too.

Old 05-08-2016, 04:52 AM

13,711 posts, read 9,226,366 times
Quote:
So basically you converted four Hillary supporters by spreading lies about her.

Hmm... good job?

Old 05-08-2016, 05:22 AM

25,939 posts, read 22,089,429 times
Well, those that are stupid enough to vote for a candidate because of gender would be hopeless.

I do think as Hillary supporters become educated at who Hillary is and what she represents, those that think for themselves will be looking for another candidate.

Know thy poison:

Hillary Clinton's cloud of corruption

From Whitewater to Benghazi: A Primer on Bill and Hillary Clinton Scandals - The Atlantic

Hillary Clinton haunted by efforts to 'destroy' Bill Clinton accusers - Washington Times

Don't be afraid to unveil the truth, because it will come back to bite you in the butt!

Old 05-08-2016, 05:30 AM

2,973 posts, read 1,972,421 times
Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders supporters trash Hillary Clinton every single day but she is still standing strong!

Old 05-08-2016, 06:03 AM

8,131 posts, read 4,323,939 times
Quote:

The majority of VOTERS have already decided who they will VOTE for in November. Hillary is America's best choice for President.

Old 05-08-2016, 06:11 AM

2,973 posts, read 1,972,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
The majority of VOTERS have already decided who they will VOTE for in November. Hillary is America's best choice for President.
Exactly... These indecent people trashing her every single day on social media will not succeed
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections