Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-09-2016, 06:31 AM

4,584 posts, read 4,194,304 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
Yeah, great idea... vote the the WORST presidential material, just because... what? You're mad at the GOP for not listening to you? Great, y'all trump followers must be the center of the universe, right?
Thanks for your opinion and realizing that yes, the world revolves around Trump supporters.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2016, 07:45 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,512,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
Huckabee to #NeverTrumpers: Fall in line or get out of the party « Hot Air Looks like Huckabee is falling in line and looking to pull a RINO purge. The ironic thing is most of those opposing Trump are traditionally GOP voters whether conservative or Rockefeller. Me, I am not a Republican nor am I Democrat and I am siding #NeverTrump so no need to purge me from the GOP.
The GOP would be so much better off without the likes of Hucksterbee.

Old 05-09-2016, 07:46 AM

20,124 posts, read 16,144,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
The GOP would be so much better off without the likes of Hucksterbee.
I agree. Maybe he and Trump should leave.

Old 05-09-2016, 07:57 AM

1,356 posts, read 1,222,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
I agree. Maybe he and Trump should leave.
No, you establishment types should leave. The party was hijacked awhile ago by open border globalists. War mongering fools with no backbone to stand up to the Democrats. You just added 2 trillion to the debt with a stroke of a pen on the omnibus deal. Gave Obama everything he wanted.

I'm thinking its time for these fake republicans to take a walk, a very long one off a short pier. It's time to get back to business.

Old 05-09-2016, 08:07 AM

7,840 posts, read 9,193,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSNY...DirtyStayOut View Post
No, you establishment types should leave. The party was hijacked awhile ago by open border globalists. War mongering fools with no backbone to stand up to the Democrats. You just added 2 trillion to the debt with a stroke of a pen on the omnibus deal. Gave Obama everything he wanted.

I'm thinking its time for these fake republicans to take a walk, a very long one off a short pier. It's time to get back to business.
Well, if the "establishment types" leave the GOP, they are going to take their contributions with them. What are Trump and his Trumplets going to do for money and campaign workers?

Old 05-09-2016, 08:19 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,111,606 times
They'd better listen to Mike Huckabee. He's a well respected party elder and a powerful leader. Very popular with the rank and file Republicans. In fact, so much so that he was able to secure 1 delegate and 0.19% of the GOP primary vote. Everybody loves and respects him oh so much.

Mick

Old 05-09-2016, 08:21 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,880,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
You all still don't get it. I don't give a rat's patookis about his "claims". What I care about is that he is dismantling the RINO infested GOP. I want my Conservative party back, not this bs that we've been left with for the past x amount of decades. Since they have proven that they don't care to listen to the people, then we will put in the most absurd possible candidate as we can. And we will vote them all out. And yes, Cruz is an absolute lying, scum bag RINO pile of shiite. He's the worst kind...the kind that lies straight to your face calling himself a "Tea Partier" while being so entrenched in the establishment that the stench billows off of him in a cloud. The people who do not think he is a RINO are RINOs.

THEN we can get back to business. No one listens until they get hit in the wallet.

The rest of you can roll over and take it, knock yourselves out. Keep calling everyone "stupid" and "uninformed" and whatever other bs that's been spewed forth upon these threads, repeatedly. Every single time you all do that, it only illustrates how you do NOT get it. This isn't about "Trump is the best presidential material". How many times must we state this before you all get a clue?

Should I make a macro, or is it starting to sink in yet?
And you think the Donald is the answer. News flash, he's a far bigger RINO than the so called RINOs you are bemoaning about infesting the conservative party.

You slinging the "We don't get it" lines don't prove you get it over us especially when you claim that Cruz isn't a conservative and has fooled everyone.

Old 05-09-2016, 08:22 AM

9,981 posts, read 8,586,452 times
Huckabee is 100% right.
Sheldon Adelson, Dick Cheney, John McCain, Rand Paul, Rick Perry,
these people are all coming on board to rally against Hillary.
There is no Republican Party without Donald Trump right now.
He is the chosen leader of the GOP.

Old 05-09-2016, 08:28 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda_d View Post
Well, if the "establishment types" leave the GOP, they are going to take their contributions with them. What are Trump and his Trumplets going to do for money and campaign workers?
Trump has done quite well so far without being bought & paid for by Wall Street. I'd say that if this is a concern for you, you ought to be questioning who has bought & paid for Hillary.

Old 05-09-2016, 08:44 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,521,957 times
Talking Huckabee To #NeverTrumpers, Fall In Line or Leave the GOP

Huckleberry seriously overestimates his influence.

He's allowed to dream.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections