Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-09-2016, 06:21 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,435,463 times

Advertisements

Trump in 2008: Clinton sex scandal 'unimportant' - CNN Video

now this....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Usp04Eg1acc
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2016, 06:32 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,116,249 times
Hey, Mr. Trump has clearly evolved . . . . . into a feminist, sensitive orange raccoon.

Bill Clinton is a despicable human being . . . . he is not a moral person like the folks that went after him hard, such as Denis Hastert (now I wonder what the "Hastert Rule" really refers to) and Newt Gingrich ("Honey, I know you are fighting cancer in this hospital bed, but can we talk about our divorce? Thanks for supporting me until 30!!")

You know who hates Mr. Trump more than Hillary Clinton now . . . . Bill. The dude must be absolutely shaking in his boots whenever he sees Hillary. Just imagine this in your head. OMG. I think that's why he is faking senility. Maybe a little.

Mick

Old 05-09-2016, 06:44 PM

9,828 posts, read 9,417,405 times
Notice how dead the reaction was when Trump went on his "impeachment" rant.

Even those koolaid drinkers know this is ancient news that does nothing to hurt Hillary Clinton.

Last edited by RaymondChandlerLives; 05-09-2016 at 07:53 PM..

Old 05-09-2016, 06:58 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,171,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
Notice how dead the reaction was from the crowd when Trump went on his "impeachment" rant.

Even those koolaid drinkers know this is ancient news does nothing to hurt Hillary Clinton.
On Anderson Cooper, he replayed something from this morning with another CNN reporter asking Trump about this. Trump didn't want to talk about it. Said it was a small part of his rant.

Old 05-09-2016, 07:03 PM

25,961 posts, read 22,120,062 times
Again, the CURRENT issue is not Bill's sexcapades with willing or unwilling females related to his sexual addiction but the actions of Hillary against those women and her stance that all rape victims should be believed and her "pro-woman" stance.

I don't like the idea of Bill Clinton prowling the halls of the White House looking for a vulnerable female to fulfill his sexual addictions. He would have a lot more time as "First Man With Sexual Addiction" in the White House.

For those that are endlessly curious:

And So It Begins - Trump: Hillary Clinton a 'nasty, mean enabler'

Monica Lewinsky - I am voting for Trump

She is an enabler: In battle for women

You can't be pro-woman and blame women for having sexcapades with your husband, some voluntary on the woman's part and some not. She came out and said that we must believe rape victims, I guess she wasn't referring to herself: Flashback: Hillary Clinton Threatened Bill's Accusers in 1998

While I realize a lot of women, without the backbone to admit the truth, actually convince themselves that it was the fault of the woman and not their immoral husband when an affair, molestation or rape happens. BUT, you can't be very sincere when doing that and stating you are pro-woman.

Of course, I know that pro-woman is nothing but her stance on abortion and trying to bring back partial birth abortion after she gets religion down played in our country. She isn't happy enough to have a baby's life terminated in the womb but wants to have it pulled into the birth canal and stabbed to death when it is near full term. I guess pro-woman does not include the female babies that are killed every day. She shall burn in Hell.

http://www.lifenews.com/2016/02/16/h...l-to-ban-them/

Do you think that Bill depended on these with some of the women he had "sexual relations" with? Maybe he and Hillary were thinking about their personal needs when it came to abortion.

Rape victims back up Trump's statement on Hillary being an enabler: http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presid...llary-enabler/

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...g-bill-clinton

Old 05-09-2016, 07:06 PM

5,701 posts, read 3,221,735 times
Funny how the Jebbers and Cruzsters are now for Hillary.

Old 05-09-2016, 07:17 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,341,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
Funny how the Jebbers and Cruzsters are now for Hillary.
Yea. True conservatives.

Old 05-10-2016, 05:03 AM
bUU

12,074 posts, read 10,705,895 times
So you're saying that Trump is flip flopping all over the place to try to make it seem to weak-minded sycophants that he believes what they believe, and that he'll do what they would want him to do? Shocking!

Old 05-10-2016, 09:36 AM

1,696 posts, read 4,349,123 times
When Bill Clinton was being impeached, Trump called President Clinton the victim ("a victim of unattractive women" to quote Trump exactly.) Now he has conveniently changed his mind and the women are the victims. I want to know exactly when Trump changed his opinion on this, because as the OP points out, in 2008 he still believed Bill Clinton's impeachment was over "silly and unimportant nonsense" yet now he is hollering about "Clinton lied! He's a woman abuser! He was impeached!"

Donald Trump wrote in his books and publicly commented many times about his own affairs - cheating on his wives AND affairs he had with married women while he was single.

Like Bill Clinton, Trump denies all of the allegations that he has raped, attempted to rape, sexually assaulted, abused, stalked, and harassed numerous women.

Trump says Hillary Clinton is an enabler. But isn't Trump an enabler of Hillary Clinton by donating money to her? If she is so horrible why did he enable her? And if the Clintons are such terrible people why was he friends with them?

Trump embraced the endorsement of convicted rapist Mike Tyson and praised this convicted rapist for being a "tough guy." Look up what Donald Trump said about Mike Tyson's 17 year old victim being responsible for her own rape and then tell me who is a rape enabler.

An amoral person like Trump obviously doesn't care about any of this. He simply says what he believes will play well with his gullible, irrational mob. He stirs up drama to distract from his total lack of competence on policy issues.

But on this particular topic there's more to it than just distraction tactics and mob manipulation. Trump is terrified. He knows what's about to be revealed over the next 6 months. The skeletons in his closet make Hillary Clinton look like a saint by comparison. This is his attempt to get out in front of that, to inoculate himself. The big risk is that in the end all of these Trump and Clinton scandals could begin to wear on people, and voters might eventually demand that the candidates stick to policy issues. And for Trump, that would be very problematic.

Old 05-10-2016, 10:00 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 27 days ago)

27,646 posts, read 16,133,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Hey, Mr. Trump has clearly evolved . . . . . into a feminist, sensitive orange raccoon.

Mick
now if we were to call your man O a black baboon how would that fly?
Op, Clinton is gonna play the woman/victim card, the scandal is relevant.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections