Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2016, 09:51 AM

3,121 posts, read 3,095,938 times

Advertisements

Didn't seem to be a problem for Trump when he invited her to one of his multiple weddings.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2016, 10:10 AM

8,081 posts, read 6,958,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SyraBrian View Post
Didn't seem to be a problem for Trump when he invited her to one of his multiple weddings.
Gotta get buildings built and favors in, who better to shill for a corporate interest? Maybe wine and dine her a little and she'll do anything.

Old 05-11-2016, 10:14 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,073,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGMotorsport64 View Post
Gotta get buildings built and favors in, who better to shill for a corporate interest? Maybe wine and dine her a little and she'll do anything.
So you're saying that Trump bought favors from politicians. Nice bit of crony capitalism by the guy who claims to be an outsider.

Old 05-11-2016, 10:37 AM

25,962 posts, read 22,113,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Those women knew Bill Clinton was married. He is just as much to blame as they are, but that in no way makes them immune to criticism for sleeping with a married man.
Actually, Bill has more responsibility than the women. He knew he was married and chose to do this. Also, it appears that some of this was without the consent of the woman and I don't doubt it. He is sexual predator. He represents wealthy white trash!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
This is the closest you can come to relative to problems in the world, try having an intelligent conversation on real issues.
It is a problem because Hillary says she is pro-woman and all rape victims should be believed.

Woman Asks Hillary: If All Alleged Rape Victims Should Be Believed, What About Your Husband's Accusers? - Guy Benson

Flashback: Hillary Clinton Threatened Bill's Accusers in 1998

Bill Sex Accusers Back Up Trump Remarks on Hillary The

I think if Bill was interested in sexcapades with women, maybe he shouldn't have married someone with lesbian tendencies. Hillary needed to blame someone other than herself or Bill for his alley catting around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Trump's M.O. is transparent except to his cult.

He did the same to Cruz (Lyin') (Questioned citizenship).

He did it to Carson (reenactment of stabbing story).

----------------
When all is said and done, he'll minimize it and say it was all an act to get voters - and it has/does......it is his preemptive strike because he knows that women's issues, respect for women is one of his many weaknesses and Clinton was going to hit him on it. To Americans, Bill Clinton's issues are old news. Long forgotten. Forgiven. Trump is a worthless piece of **** for bringing it up again. It was a bad period in our history. He's using it for his own purposes just like the used 9/11.
There is SO much more when it comes to Hillary, but the record needs to be set straight about her "pro-woman" stance and her stance that rape victims should be believed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Hellary brought it on herself when she plays the woman card. There is a backlash of both men and women who don't approve of her behavior.
I agree. Hillary is a grown woman and knows how sexual encounters happen, maybe not lately, maybe she forgot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldDocKat View Post
No one who makes major decisions cares about who sleeps with who. This is for your entertainment only.
No they don't BUT they CARE that someone that is "pro-woman" and says rape victims must be believed acts this way:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/21/us...ith-women.html

They also are rightly concerned to not want a rapist in the White House in any capacity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeymags View Post
Are you serious about this? I am as anti feminist as it gets, but if you don't see a problem with the most powerful man in the world preying on college interns, I really don't know what to say.
They refuse to see it. Now, if it were their daughter.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
The real problem for Hillary, and what she will have to answer to the voters for, is that she enabled Bill's sexual assaults by attacking the victims, and doing everything she could to silence them.

The other major problem she has is that she defended a child rapist when she knew her client was guilty.

She has a clear record of defending those that sexual assault young women, and attacking the victims. Like I said, she is going to have to answer to the voters for her transgressions against women.
They just refuse to see this.

This is a tape of her laughing about the case of the child rapist that got off. It just makes me sick. I know what it is like to sit next to a child molester and process paperwork and that was years ago and it still makes me want to track them down.............. I had heard before that she HAD TO TAKE the case but in this tape it says that she took it as a favor to someone. That is a BIG difference, REALLY BIG!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tor00iWUhDQ

Old 05-11-2016, 11:08 AM

8,081 posts, read 6,958,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
So you're saying that Trump bought favors from politicians. Nice bit of crony capitalism by the guy who claims to be an outsider.
It should be alarming she's so open to the special interests in the first place.

Old 05-11-2016, 12:16 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,524,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldDocKat View Post
No one who makes major decisions cares about who sleeps with who. This is for your entertainment only.
And for Trump to avoid having to discuss anything of substance of which his followers seem not to care.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeymags View Post
Are you serious about this? I am as anti feminist as it gets, but if you don't see a problem with the most powerful man in the world preying on college interns, I really don't know what to say.

Bill Clinton is not running for President. And, yes, it does take two to tango.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
The real problem for Hillary, and what she will have to answer to the voters for, is that she enabled Bill's sexual assaults by attacking the victims, and doing everything she could to silence them.

The other major problem she has is that she defended a child rapist when she knew her client was guilty.

She has a clear record of defending those that sexual assault young women, and attacking the victims. Like I said, she is going to have to answer to the voters for her transgressions against women.

A clear record of defending ONE rapist for which she had no choice. Why do you hate the constitution? Remember the old . . 'and if you can't afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you" . . . member that?

Then, specifically how did she attack the victims? Hit them on the head with a frying pan? Key their car? Call their employer or husband if they were also married . . what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
No, the prostitute who traded her morals for $$$ is Trump's current wife.

Good Christians would applaud Hillary for keeping her marriage together despite her cheating spouse. Of course, I find a lot of "Christians" here on C-D are actually CINOs, so I guess that really only applies when the cheating dog is a Republican man. And there have been a hell of a lot of those. But one rarely sees a right winger start threads about them.

CINO is the perfect name for it. There are so many of those. Explains why organized religion is going the way of the dodo bird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68551 View Post
There is a whole group of voters that were in diapers in the 90's that may not be aware of Bills cheating ways & Hillarys abuse of his victims....I will never understand why the women he cheated with are blamed....If it wouldn't have been those specific women Bill would have preyed on other women...Hillary knew it and her response was to attack the women instead of the man who pledged a vow of fidelity to her....
Let me just say that they had a focus group with a variety of women while the Trumpster was spewing his vitriol. Only the older Republican woman had a problem with it. ALL of the younger women were shocked that a woman was being blamed for her husband's infidelities. They didn't like it one bit.

Word of warning to the Orange Man. He has a little problem with the women's vote.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 68551 View Post
Her marriage is a sham...He is a serial cheater....She put up with it over and over again....I don't call that fighting for your marriage I call that enabling the act...Hillary was not the victim, the women were...Hillary stayed with Bill for her own gain....The problem with HIllary is her ruining the lives of these women, trying to silence them & threatening them....If she ever does win the white house I hope she feels real comfortable sitting at the same desk where Bill and Monica had their little escapade!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquietpath View Post
Hillary has made women's issues a chief component of her campaign. It is entirely natural that her previous behavior toward women is under scrutiny.

Bill Clinton's actions and Hillary's response are NOT long forgotten, especially by the women who were affected by it. Just because you want to sweep it under the rug doesn't make it go away.

Hillary has been fighting for women's issues since she got out of college. You think that because she didn't hug her husband's mistresses ~ that all that is undone. Only the delusional.

Quote:
Originally Posted by War Beagle View Post
Bingo. You can't play the "I'm a persecuted woman" card when you yourself persecuted women for having affairs with your horn-dog husband.

Even if there was no horn-dog husband, there is a serious disconnect between running as a strong woman/feminist and then playing "I'm just a poor weak woman getting bullied by the big mean man" card whenever your male opponent attacks you.
When has Hillary said she was a 'persecuted woman'? I haven't heard it. She's called Trump out for his blanket stupidity a number of times now.

Old 05-11-2016, 01:08 PM

35,066 posts, read 31,293,790 times
I don't think she cares beyond the extent her political career is damaged. She is a lesbian.

Old 05-11-2016, 02:35 PM

1,970 posts, read 2,235,610 times
What was the disposition of the Clinton women? By my memory:

Paula Jones -- illegal relationship
Kathleen Willey -- molestation
Juanita Broaddrick -- rape
Gennifer Flowers -- consensual
Monica Lewinsky -- illegal relationship

Are there more?

Old 05-11-2016, 02:40 PM

11,780 posts, read 5,792,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Trump's M.O. is transparent except to his cult.

He did the same to Cruz (Lyin') (Questioned citizenship).

He did it to Carson (reenactment of stabbing story).

----------------
When all is said and done, he'll minimize it and say it was all an act to get voters - and it has/does......it is his preemptive strike because he knows that women's issues, respect for women is one of his many weaknesses and Clinton was going to hit him on it. To Americans, Bill Clinton's issues are old news. Long forgotten. Forgiven. Trump is a worthless piece of **** for bringing it up again. It was a bad period in our history. He's using it for his own purposes just like the used 9/11.

Well I haven't forgotten or forgiven - but let's forget that - Hillary is and will counter back with his affair, his marriages, and every thing else she can. Politics is a dirty business - didn't anyone send you the message.

Old 05-11-2016, 03:33 PM

27,137 posts, read 15,313,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by john3232 View Post
Trump is hitting Hillary hard with charges of having enabled Bill's tomcat behavior and it's getting traction in the media.

Will it work?

Or will the public esp. women begin to view Hillary in a more sympathetic light with regards to this charge?

Mika Brzezinski: Trump Putting Clinton In "Very, Very Uncomfortable Situation" | Video | RealClearPolitics

She'll have to explain Web Hubbell first..........Chelsea's Daddy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections