Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2016, 08:32 AM

4,584 posts, read 4,167,304 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedirtypirate View Post
People who run around like chickens with their heads cut off every time they get a bruise are weak.
Any POTUS than turns the other cheek when American citizens are affected is a pansy. I don't think there's ever being a POTUS than turned on America citizens more ...

Old 05-11-2016, 08:36 AM

7,730 posts, read 5,449,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leftee View Post
Any POTUS than turns the other cheek when American citizens are affected is a pansy. I don't think there's ever being a POTUS than turned on America citizens more ...
The playing golf thing was a mistake, I think anyone could tell you that. I don't really see a problem with the other ones.

Our allies believe that Trump is a threat to what they believed America stood for.

Old 05-11-2016, 08:40 AM

953 posts, read 837,408 times
The illustration from the Canadian cartoonist is my favorite ... love it.

Old 05-11-2016, 08:42 AM

4,584 posts, read 4,167,304 times
Quote:
The playing golf thing was a mistake, I think anyone could tell you that. I don't really see a problem with the other ones.

Our allies believe that Trump is a threat to what they believed America stood for.
Why don't we add skipping Scalia's funeral ? Benghazi ? Iran cluster ?

Putin owns Obozo right now.

Old 05-11-2016, 09:15 AM

13,899 posts, read 6,394,394 times
Quote:

Who care what our weak allies think, they are all ******* to the Nth degree and are ONLY our allies so we can protect them from their shadows.

Old 05-11-2016, 09:35 AM

52,219 posts, read 33,951,535 times
the hindus love him.

"The whole world is screaming against Islamic terrorism, and even India is not safe from it," said Vishnu Gupta, founder of the Hindu Sena nationalist group. "Only Donald Trump can save humanity."
Divine intervention? Indian Hindus ask gods to help Trump

Old 05-11-2016, 09:51 AM

18,412 posts, read 15,123,131 times
Quote:
Cartoonists From 12 Countries Illustrated Trump, And The Results Are Devastatingly Accurate

Donald Trump is making America the laughing stock of the world. He is a weak leader proposing stupid policies. I know tabloid articles and Meme's are more popular this election cycle, but some good ole newspaper cartoons can be pretty entertaining.
First of all, political cartoons are as old as politics itself.

Second, I would expect other countries to be upset at a presidential candidate that proposes returning to the days of the American government putting the needs of Americans first. And back then, we didn't care what the rest of the world thought about it, so why should we care now?

The more that other countries complain, the better it is for Trump.

Old 05-11-2016, 09:54 AM

68,277 posts, read 54,030,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
politico???? by liberal Colin Taylor?

if you put what the world thinks of Obama with cartoons you liberals would scream racism.

if you put what the world thinks of Hillary in cartoons of her actual record you liberals would be crying sexism.

Liberals are the biggest hypocrites in the planet.

It's really quite amusing to see so many in these forums who are quick with the 'liberal this, liberal' rants embracing the NYC Liberal.

Old 05-11-2016, 11:37 AM

11,046 posts, read 5,224,821 times
my point is if conservative cartoonists make jokes about Obama and Michelle and Hillary looks.....anything close to what liberals cartoonists are doing to Trump, they would be screaming racism and sexism.

a cartoon of a donkey taking a dump with Obama's face or Hillary's face and comparing it to shi@t........you would see the outrage from the left.

or a cartoon comparing Obama to a zoo monkey?.......you will have the political correctness liberals boycotting the newspaper or magazine......that's how hypocrite they are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections