Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-11-2016, 01:35 PM

19,792 posts, read 13,948,900 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Im still waiting on Obamas college transcripts..now been waiting 8 years for them..however, they remain sealed to this day..hmm..i wonder why Obummer spent alot of time and money to make sure they never see the light of day...
As others have said, this is a false equivalence. It has always been customary for candidates to release their tax returns. It has never been customary for candidates to be asked for their college transcripts (until Obama.)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2016, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Because he promised repeatedly that he would?
This is proof of my points about Trump on CD -- that everything he says is full of crap. Pathological liars should not be rewarded with becoming President of the greatest country in the world.

Old 05-11-2016, 01:38 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,075,608 times
Quote:
Im still waiting on Obamas college transcripts..now been waiting 8 years for them..however, they remain sealed to this day..hmm..i wonder why Obummer spent alot of time and money to make sure they never see the light of day...
I must have missed all your posts demanding the college transcripts of Donald Trump, Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, Carly Fiorina, et al.

Please point me to where I might find those posts. I'm certain you wouldn't be demanding something of President Obama that you aren't also demanding of every other candidate, right?

Old 05-11-2016, 01:39 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
This is proof of my points about Trump on CD -- that everything he says is full of crap. Pathological liars should not be rewarded with becoming President of the greatest country in the world.
What lie has he told about his taxes?

Old 05-11-2016, 01:39 PM

5,381 posts, read 2,840,723 times
Quote:
Keep waiting. They are probably locked in the same place that the LA Times video of him toasting Rashid Khalidi at a party in his (Khalidi) honor. It was rumored that Khalidi played a key role in Obama getting into Columbia. That is why those transcripts and that video will never see the light of day.

#NeverTrump

Old 05-11-2016, 01:40 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,469,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
And other politicians/presidents aren't pathological liars? Seriously now? If your statement was implemented, I don't think you'd have anyone in political office. Seriously.

These one dimensional obsessive slams are most entertaining. And beyond biased.

Old 05-11-2016, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
Would you consider trading your one dimensional # to "#neveranypolticitan"? I believe they are all hypocrites/liars in the end. Don't you feel the same?
I tend to agree with you, but I have personal relationships with several examples of truly honest people who are elected to political office who remain true to their principles, even in the face of being denounced by their own party for not "going along to get along," so I can't use THAT broad of a brush on all politicians. For now, I will focus on the single political figure that has proven to be out-Obama-ing, Obama.

#NeverTrump

Old 05-11-2016, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftee View Post
Why does Trump have to release his tax returns when the Hill-Billy News Network says so ? So Hill-Billy can ask Trump to fund her entire "Medicare-50" proposal from his bottom line ?
Donald said he would release his tax returns, as has every other presidential candidate in the last 4 decades. HE made the promise. HIS FAILURE to uphold that promise is on him 100%

#NeverTrump

Old 05-11-2016, 01:50 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eye state your name View Post
Donald said he would release his tax returns, as has every other presidential candidate in the last 4 decades. HE made the promise. HIS FAILURE to uphold that promise is on him 100%
He hasn't failed to meet that promise. He still says absolutely he will release those returns.

#NeverTrump -> RIP

Old 05-11-2016, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
What lie has he told about his taxes?
I can't believe you actually asked the question but since you have, he stated that he was going to raise taxes on the rich but his released plan lowers the rich's taxes drastically. So, Trump walked back the statement and said "it is subject to negotiation," except that means he's negotiating with himself. He then said 'when I said it was going to raise taxes, I really meant raise them from my original plan that lowers them,' which still means the rich get a tax break.

The guy is incapable of telling the truth.

If anyone thinks this is unusual, e.g. all politicians lie, it is unusual. Just Google "Trump" "whopper" "king"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections