Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2016, 02:30 PM

30,133 posts, read 23,515,635 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewGuy2016 View Post
Cyber security? Safety of DoS and contractors? Regional stability in the middle east? Am i getting close?
Not even close. The mess in Libya is what you consider "stability" in the ME? The rise of ISIS at her and Obama's hands is what you consider "stability" in the ME?

You cannot be serious here.

Old 05-11-2016, 02:32 PM

19,061 posts, read 12,605,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emanresu1 View Post
list of those who endorse the next president Clinton
Well you just laid out very well why people should vote for Donald Trump.

Hillary Clinton is undeniably and clearly an establishment candidate who owes something to everyone on that huge list. If you think there's something wrong with how politics have been done, the choice couldn't be more clear...

Old 05-11-2016, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Negotiated a ceasefire between Israel and Hamas.

Sec. Clinton left an East Asian summit in Cambodia to meet with Israeli and Palestinian leaders and negotiate an emergency cease-fire. According to The Telegraph, “Washington announced that Mrs. Clinton would break off from an East Asian summit in Phnom Penh and arrive in Jerusalem tonight. She will meet the Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Wednesday morning before visiting the Palestinian leadership in the West Bank before travelling to Egypt, which has led efforts to forge a ceasefire deal.” [The Telegraph, 11/20/12]

---------------------------------------------------------

What has donald j tramp done to further world peace? Outsource his own manufacturing to third world sweatshops doesn't count.
Throwing Israel under the bus is what you consider an "accomplishment". I already knew that libs were against Israel...it's just not often you see them say it out loud, in public.

Old 05-11-2016, 02:33 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,381,669 times
Haha. I see the former Mayor of Charlotte on that list. His hand picked successor is sitting in Federal Jail right now. That says it all.

Old 05-11-2016, 02:35 PM

1,100 posts, read 628,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Not even close. The mess in Libya is what you consider "stability" in the ME? The rise of ISIS at her and Obama's hands is what you consider "stability" in the ME?

You cannot be serious here.
That sarcasm mortar missed you by a mile.

Old 05-11-2016, 02:35 PM

1,683 posts, read 800,182 times
On July 14, 2012 - Secretary Clinton traveled to Egypt to work for the United States’ support for Egypt’s democratic transition and economic development. From July 15-16, she met with senior government officials, civil society, and business leaders, and inaugurated the U.S. Consulate General in Alexandria.

What was donald j tramp doing that week? Outsourcing to third world slave labor sweatshops? Employing some more illegal undocumented labor? Scripted fake reality t.v. show?

Vote for a legit leader...

Old 05-11-2016, 02:39 PM

4,584 posts, read 4,165,385 times
Quote:
On July 14, 2012 - Secretary Clinton traveled to Egypt to work for the United States’ support for Egypt’s democratic transition and economic development. From July 15-16, she met with senior government officials, civil society, and business leaders, and inaugurated the U.S. Consulate General in Alexandria.

What was donald j tramp doing that week? Outsourcing to third world slave labor sweatshops? Employing some more illegal undocumented labor? Scripted fake reality t.v. show?
Probably making another $250 million bucks ? And you ?

Yep, Hill-Billy's visit to Egypt did a lot of positive things ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-c...3%E2%80%932014)

Did Hill-Billy have a connection to her private e-mail server from Egypt ? Did the Egyptian government give her any "pocket money" to spend while she toured the Great Pyramids ?

Old 05-11-2016, 02:39 PM

9,828 posts, read 9,357,471 times
Quote:

Vote for a legit leader...
"Yeah, but these accomplishments don't count because I say so" - projected response from Trumpettes.

Edit: Leftee beat me to it. He even exaggerated how much money Gump made while this was going on.

if Gump ever makes $250 million in one YEAR, he'd rent billboard space in Times Square and post his tax returns on them.

Old 05-11-2016, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewGuy2016 View Post
That sarcasm mortar missed you by a mile.
It sure did. Considering the trash that we see on here everyday by Hillary supporters, you can't blame me for missing sarcasm here and there.

Old 05-11-2016, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
"Yeah, but these accomplishments don't count because I say so" - projected response from Trumpettes.
No. HEADS OF STATE DO NOT NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS. What part of that do you NOT comprehend? You do NOT negotiate with Hamas if you are Sec of State.

Tell me again what a fantastic "accomplishment" it would be to negotiate with a terrorist organization? Don't forget to pay off Egypt billions of dollars in the process.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections