U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2016, 02:10 PM

5,382 posts, read 2,178,977 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftee View Post
One need only to look at the rabid Liberals on the C-D board to see they're running scared. Bye bye free handouts ...
Trump promised free handouts in the form of ethanol subsidies in Iowa. There will be handouts, but just to his capitalist cronies and as political favors.

#NeverTrump
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2016, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
"encouraged", "positive", "work with", "win"

I don't understand why the press is saying Paul Ryan did not "endorse"
Trump.. he is the Republican Speaker of the House, of course he "endorses"
the Republican candidate against the Democrat.
Ryan was not even asked the question.

I suppose the non-story will not go away until they appear on stage together.
Ryan tweeted out a picture of him meeting with some children and stated that it was his most important meeting of the day.

If Ryan is going to endorse Donald, mocking the meeting with him on twitter is not a clear indicator.

#NeverTrump

Old 05-12-2016, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petty Pendergrass View Post
Nah, not really. This anti-Trumper is fairly scarce around here lately and I don't really care that much at this point.

If he wins, I'll still have God, a great family a good job...and SquirrelWig McRacistpants as a President.

If he loses, I'll STILL have God, a great family, a good job...AND I'll just get to come back here in November and cackle at you all for thinking one of the WORLD's most disliked men honestly even stood a chance once he gets his wig and a$$ handed to him.

Either way I'm good. But if it makes you feel all righteous and tingly to think that we're all out here fuming...carry on.

If those delusions keep you warm at night, far be it from me to get in your way.
Couldn't rep you, but you deserve a for such a great post!

#NeverTrump

Old 05-12-2016, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftee View Post
Hope you're good with 1,000 Muslim refugees hitting your little town. Maybe you can join your local assimilation patrol ? But go ahead and disappear again and take your dreams of fat Hill-Billy becoming the first female POTUS with ya ...

And just think that you still have God, a good family, and a good job ... none of which were given to you by the Liberals.
Since Donald has walked back all his anti-Muslim rhetoric, what makes you think that his winning the election would make a difference?

#NeverTrump

Old 05-12-2016, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
Sounds like the Obama story.
It is! THAT is what I have said from the beginning. Donald IS Obama - just the orange version.

#NeverTrump

Old 05-12-2016, 02:19 PM

952 posts, read 402,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hupe-La View Post
Looks like they told him ix-nay on the grade-school antics on itter-tway.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
I was just thinking that! Manafort must have taken it away after the 'taco' tweet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hupe-La View Post
Oh... bless. I wonder who negotiated what, over posting (and posing!) this.
Mitch: Ok, Donald, this is how the Senate is elected...

Tomorrow, econ 101

Old 05-12-2016, 02:24 PM

3,904 posts, read 1,717,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livejack View Post
I was just thinking that! Manafort must have taken it away after the 'taco' tweet...

Mitch: Ok, Donald, this is how the Senate is elected...

Tomorrow, econ 101
Two of the biggest RINO clowns in one pic.

Old 05-12-2016, 02:27 PM

44,135 posts, read 17,590,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
I'm very pleased that the GOP is now in bed with Trump. This fall will give us the most entertaining campaign in decades. As a bonus, we'll witness the GOP's continuing hara-kiri. Couldn't happen to a nicer party.

Only partisans care. The rest of us don't care if either party establishment goes under.

Old 05-12-2016, 02:46 PM

34,930 posts, read 19,081,073 times
Remember our Nov 9th date, kitty.

Old 05-12-2016, 02:52 PM

77,477 posts, read 33,009,900 times
If some would go back and look, there were a few of us that noted that as soon as he got the nomination he would moderate his positions.

If you want to argue that is typical, I most certainly won't disagree but it is pretty run of the mill.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or