U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2016, 11:11 AM
NCN

21,135 posts, read 21,821,091 times

Advertisements

Shouldn't we be investigating those in government who refuse to enforce the laws on the books at this time. Traitor is the word that comes to mind. Our constitution says that those who aid anyone harming our country are traitors. We have many elected officials and appointed people by those traitors that in my opinion should be arrested and charged with treason.

Last I heard, it is not against the law to have any type of flag or have opposing views to the way our government is run. It is against the law to swear to uphold the laws of our nation and refuse to enforce those laws.

Our president is president to everybody in our country. No president should force his own ideas on individuals as this administration is doing. One of the biggest disappointments of the congress today is that they are allowing this presidential overreach. America has presidents and they should not be acting as dictators.

Last edited by NCN; 05-13-2016 at 11:21 AM..

Old 05-13-2016, 02:30 PM

22,047 posts, read 9,375,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Shouldn't we be investigating those in government who refuse to enforce the laws on the books at this time. Traitor is the word that comes to mind. Our constitution says that those who aid anyone harming our country are traitors. We have many elected officials and appointed people by those traitors that in my opinion should be arrested and charged with treason.

Last I heard, it is not against the law to have any type of flag or have opposing views to the way our government is run. It is against the law to swear to uphold the laws of our nation and refuse to enforce those laws.

Our president is president to everybody in our country. No president should force his own ideas on individuals as this administration is doing. One of the biggest disappointments of the congress today is that they are allowing this presidential overreach. America has presidents and they should not be acting as dictators.
Who 'we' should be investigating is totally irrelevant to the topic of this thread which is Trump's lunatic birther butler who has expressed quite publicly that he believes that the president of the United States should be murdered.

But please feel free to defend him.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...utler-problem/

Old 05-13-2016, 02:34 PM

13,067 posts, read 4,440,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Who 'we' should be investigating is totally irrelevant to the topic of this thread which is Trump's lunatic birther butler who has expressed quite publicly that he believes that the president of the United States should be murdered.

But please feel free to defend him.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...utler-problem/
I will defend him. Everyone is allowed to have their own thoughts and opinions, just like Obama thinks whites are the cause of all the world's problems. Let me ask you, when you hire someone for something do you ask them all kinds of questions on personal thoughts to decide if you want to hire them or not?

Old 05-13-2016, 02:53 PM

22,047 posts, read 9,375,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
I will defend him. Everyone is allowed to have their own thoughts and opinions, just like Obama thinks whites are the cause of all the world's problems. Let me ask you, when you hire someone for something do you ask them all kinds of questions on personal thoughts to decide if you want to hire them or not?
First, Obama has never said or indicated any such a bizarre philosophy as the one you stated. And, BTW, his mother is white, and from everything he has ever said or indicated about her, he loved her very much.

Second, I'm fairly certain I would attempt to discern from someone I would be hiring to be a butler (very personal position) whether or not they were insane, exceptionally bigoted or felt that public officials deserved to be executed. I don't know--call it intuition or body language--but people who think like Trump's butler give themselves away very quickly.

Old 05-13-2016, 02:58 PM

17,027 posts, read 9,521,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emanresu1
Just to review: a white nationalist became a Trump delegate, his butler suggested Obama be hanged and David Duke offered

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Of course the secret service should investigate this idiot.

Just for clarification: are you upset that past people in Obama/Clinton's lives were racist, got endorsements from racists, etc...?

I'd like an answer to that too.

Old 05-13-2016, 03:03 PM

17,027 posts, read 9,521,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
Do you know what your former butler does in his spare time? Yeah, okay, I don't have one, either. How about your maid, your pool boy or your kid's babysitter/nanny? Do you know what they are posting on Facebook or Twitter? Do you know if they belong to the Communist Party? Code Pink? LaRaza? Black Panthers? Justin Bieber Fan Club? Do you know if their kid is a member of MS13? Is making bombs their basement? No, you do not because you don't care as long as they clean up after you and watch your kids so you don't have to.

Now go put on your helmet and retreat to your safe space.

Exactly.

"Let's start holding people to account for anything, for anyone that ever crossed their path in life in any way has done" say the libs.

Old 05-13-2016, 03:10 PM

952 posts, read 403,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
No, but after 17 years Trump should have caught on...a butler is a pretty 'close' employee...

Old 05-13-2016, 03:18 PM

1,684 posts, read 402,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livejack View Post
No, but after 17 years Trump should have caught on...a butler is a pretty 'close' employee...
Birds of a racist feather flock together.

Old 05-13-2016, 04:27 PM

25,779 posts, read 38,992,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emanresu1 View Post
Trump

05.12.16 1:50 PM ET

not to mention...
In June 2015, he posted a photo of a Confederate flag—10 days after the Charleston church shooting, and a week after Dylann Roof’s Confederate fetish was reported. Not illegal... still stupid.
The should investigate him. And they should investigate Hillary's friends and buddies.

Old 05-13-2016, 06:22 PM

6,175 posts, read 3,495,652 times
I'm disappointed that Trump has hired this extremely vulgar and pathetic little man who doesn't know his place. A servant is not to be seen or heard.

A proper butler has to set the right tone to the staff. A real butler has a modicum of class.

Trump must have got this piece of trash on the cheap.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections